The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 03:13 PM   #201
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Gene helping John figure out FA

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,676

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
I'll eat that ass all night alllllll night
I could have gone to my grave without knowing that.

BTW this may be off topic but I found this gem on the iNteRNEts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-for-contract
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #202
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Who ya Got?

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,091

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post




This is a donk.
This website is a gate way drug to porn you bastards
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #203
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd
 
Punisher's Avatar
 
Who ya Got?

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Broncos Video Vault
Posts: 7,091

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
better watch out or it'll eat you
Don't worry man I got This
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #204
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I could have gone to my grave without knowing that.

BTW this may be off topic but I found this gem on the iNteRNEts

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-for-contract
I don't get it. What does this have to do with donks?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:23 PM   #205
DenverDynamite
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
BS Donkey isn't considered a great thing to be called. And you won't see Raider fans calling eachother the faiders, or Queefs calling themselves Queefs etc etc.
At least a donkey is considered by most cultures as a noble animal. Beats being called a vaginal toot.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:24 PM   #206
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default



Whatever happened to Donk?

Love the avatar ....
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:12 PM   #207
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
What is plan B

Maybe the Broncos move Wolfe to DE and keep Vickerson, Knighton, Bannan, and Unrein inside?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #208
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Lelo I'm guessing you live - based on your profession - Santa Monica/West L.A., or maybe Beverly Center/Fairfax District? For argument let's say you make $50k.

Now, would you leave all that behind to move to Baltimore for a $60k job?
No way in hell....between federal, state, and local taxes, you'd barely bring home squat in Maryland......
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:18 PM   #209
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer
 
rbackfactory80's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 4,576
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Maybe the Broncos move Wolfe to DE and keep Vickerson, Knighton, Bannan, and Unrein inside?
This.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:19 PM   #210
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
No way in hell....between federal, state, and local taxes, you'd barely bring home squat in Maryland......
Cali taxes are among the highest in the nation so he's screwed either way

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 03-19-2013 at 05:22 PM..
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:23 PM   #211
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariusPontmercy View Post
If I made 39 million over the last two years.... and my choices are: make 5 million and stay in Denver... and lets say make 8 million and move to Baltimore - I'm staying in Denver.
Joe Flacco signed the largest contract in NFL history....until you figure in what he has to pay in taxes due to living in Maryland. If he was in Dallas, Houston, Jacksonville, Miami or Tampa he'd bring home almost $2 million more.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM   #212
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirtyDegrees View Post
Lmfao. The drunk who made more stupid passes in his career than Tim Tebow or Jake Plummer could ever dream of and who hasn't done anything but luck into Peyton Manning is the "smartest guy in the room"?

Hilarious.
Who said anything about Ken Stabler?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #213
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
TJ...on what planet is Balt a SB team...
didn't they just win the SB? They're the champs until the next champs.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #214
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,584
Default

I guess we could just approach Donk the way blacks do the n word. You know as long as you don't put the ey on the end.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:32 PM   #215
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,433

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff
Lelo I'm guessing you live - based on your profession - Santa Monica/West L.A., or maybe Beverly Center/Fairfax District? For argument let's say you make $50k.

Now, would you leave all that behind to move to Baltimore for a $60k job?


Haha...i used to live on Miracle Mile actually...now in hollywood. I make more than that, but no, 10k wouldnt change my life much, so i wouldnt move to Baltimore. Gimme a million more? Hello Baltimore!
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:34 PM   #216
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,385

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Maybe the Broncos move Wolfe to DE and keep Vickerson, Knighton, Bannan, and Unrein inside?
Wolfe played DE on most of 1st and 2nd downs and moved to DT on passing situations. Nothing new here. Plus... Bannan is a FA and we appear to have no interest in bringing him in, hence the Knighton signing.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #217
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Cali taxes are among the highest in the nation so he's screwed either way
It's so ridiculous in CA. I noticed the city you are from and that is a pricey area no? But whats funny is how expensive it is in CA just to live in a regular middle class spot like I do on the East Side of LONG BEACH. No people not the Snoop Dogg East Side he is talking about what side of the freeway you live on or something like that. But not just income tax, sales tax, its also just all the little fee's and fines for everything you can think of. You get bled dry in CA but for some reason most of us stay. I stay just because of family, friends, where I grew up etc....no weather is nice enough to endure this lol.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #218
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera
 
cutthemdown's Avatar
 
Zimm to HOF

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Long Beach
Posts: 35,584
Default

My friend from Ariz showed me the houses i could afford to live in near Tuscon and I was like wow that is pretty nice. For some reason though i just love CA even with all its BS
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #219
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,385

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Anyway we spin it, we don't have an actual edge pass rusher on our roster besides Doom that would require special attention by a defense. If Doom walks we better use our 1st rounder on a pass rusher because our defense would really suffer pressure wise.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #220
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Keep saying Doom is our best pass rusher, that really makes me want to take you seriously.
Perhaps someone should hand him a program...he obviously has never heard of Von Miller.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:58 PM   #221
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,228

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Anyway we spin it, we don't have an actual edge pass rusher on our roster besides Doom that would require special attention by a defense. If Doom walks we better use our 1st rounder on a pass rusher because our defense would really suffer pressure wise.
Is Miller rushing from space?
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #222
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,433

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Is Miller rushing from space?
We all just mass hallucinated him.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:08 PM   #223
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
It's so ridiculous in CA. I noticed the city you are from and that is a pricey area no? But whats funny is how expensive it is in CA just to live in a regular middle class spot like I do on the East Side of LONG BEACH. No people not the Snoop Dogg East Side he is talking about what side of the freeway you live on or something like that. But not just income tax, sales tax, its also just all the little fee's and fines for everything you can think of. You get bled dry in CA but for some reason most of us stay. I stay just because of family, friends, where I grew up etc....no weather is nice enough to endure this lol.
You are exactly correct. In Carmel it's pretty much the handed down houses from generations. Would be almost impossible for a new family to buy one unless they are flowin in the green. Pebble beach is even more. As is Monterra. Just an empty lot goes for a cool mil there. Monterey is a bit more reasonable but just the cost of living is outragous in this area. The younger generations tend to move away cause its too hard to start here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:09 PM   #224
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Wolfe played DE on most of 1st and 2nd downs and moved to DT on passing situations. Nothing new here. Plus... Bannan is a FA and we appear to have no interest in bringing him in, hence the Knighton signing.
the point was that if Doom doesn't re-sign with us we may already have his replacement already on the roster.....
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #225
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
My friend from Ariz showed me the houses i could afford to live in near Tuscon and I was like wow that is pretty nice. For some reason though i just love CA even with all its BS
Yep. For what you get for 500,000 out here you can get way more in other states.
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 AM.


Denver Broncos