The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2013, 07:32 PM   #51
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Well that is fine but look at his argument. Manning never threw deep. Ravens started playing up close to the LOS.

The guy might have a point. It was frigging cold and maybe that affected his arm.

Manning's arm should be even better this year but maybe worth keeping an eye on how he plays in cold weather.
Well I think the guy who wrote the article was focusing on lack or arm strength changing the way he played more so then how the cold affected how he played. Did the cold affect him. I'm sure it affected everybody to some degree. Did Manning's arm not have as much strength as what, the 2 games prior to that? I doubt he lost much strength. He got a bye week basically. And you have to imagine the adrenaline factor. Nobody's even talking about this if not for one stupid bad play, and I mean the Moore jump ball.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 08:21 PM   #52
BroncsCheer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
I get the cold weather aspect and all of that, my point is the article tends to tie the arm strength view with us losing that game. I am merely saying, that is false.
Did we read the same article?
The article I read CONCLUDES with the author stating that arm strength was not the cause of the loss.

So unless I missed something or we read different articles, I'd guess you didn't RTFA.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #53
Cito Pelon
Been there, didn't get it

Not2Shabby County Seat

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby

People keep talking about "3 TD passes". One was a bubble screen to Thomas that he ran in from about the 23 or so. One other was to Moreno where Balt's D was surprised, and what was that, maybe another 20 yd pass?
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #54
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright

Really? Ravens won the SB. We had horrible calls, a closing win that was lost by a wiff by Moore, and some questionable conservative play calling. We should have won the game and the SB. I am so not worried about PFM.
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote