The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
Swedish Extrovert
President of the Universe

Formerly known as mightysmurf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bruton

Quote:
Originally Posted by elibroncofan View Post
I don't think mcgahee gets enough credit for his short yardage ability. He's still just as good as a Steven Jackson in that aspect, and has about the same amount of wear and tear. He's a good pass protecter too. It's catching the ball and fumbling that were the big issues with him last year, but I think he could still give a good year or two as a short yardage back.

Moreno is average at best as a RB...good receiver out of the backfield though.

Hillman was marginal last year but brings some speed and should get better this year.

I'd rather cut Moreno and pair a rookie like Lacy, Bell, or Michael with McGahee. Willis in a number two role will be better than Willis in a number one role, like he's had to play the last few years.

I know this is a CRAZY thought... but given that he got to under 200lbs.... has anyone ever considered that Moreno might be a better WR than HB?

I feel like his natural cut-up weight is around 5'11", 195. And his 10-yard split was less than impressive, although he has the straight-line speed.

He could be a good down field blocker, too.
Swedish Extrovert is offline   Reply With Quote