The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2013, 08:17 PM   #1
KevinJames
Opthomas Prime

Default Dumervil situation is kinda sad but it could be a sticky situation if he takes the pay cut.

(I know I made the Dumervil memories thread because I sadly believe he is gone, but I hope not I really want to be wrong, hes a great player 3rd or 4th best player on the team.)

So what we know is

Dumervil won't be here come Friday IF he doesn't accept a 6 Million a year deal the Broncos put on the table. Unless the Broncos somehow give him the money he was going to get anyway without it really killing the cap, but the Broncos don't want to, they said 6 mil. take it or leave it.

Denver doesn't sound like they will up the offer, even though I hope they do.

If he does accept the deal, do you think he could be unhappy with the Broncos and do you think he might demand a trade? Or does he just say cut me ill let the market decide my value.

Hes a better pass rusher than Avril better player overall too, honestly Avril is like a poor mans Dumervil and he got 7 a year. I think hes much better than Kruger and he got 8 Million a year.

I really don't get the low balling of Dumervil I don't get it at all. Hes willing to take a pay cut, but half of the man's salary? After coming off a hell of a season?

Last edited by KevinJames; 03-13-2013 at 08:19 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links