The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #26
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,789
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I was very young. It was more of an understanding that would come to me and it was very persistent. I remember envisioning a train running on a magnetic field allowing the train to move almost without friction. As I grew older and more indoctrinated into the ways of the world they lessened but I never really forgot the experience.

Call it a reoccurring vision. I was gifted many "visions" as a child to the point where I was pulled out of school and given a battery of tests than I discovered alcohol and they stopped.
Maybe it's the alcohol that helps you see the lizard people that the rest of us can't?
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:23 PM   #27
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Maybe it's the alcohol that helps you see the lizard people that the rest of us can't?

The lizard element is in their DNA (origin of the term blue bloods) so no, they do not look any different that everyone else but you can see their Aura (It's dark). Everyone has the ability to see auras but if you dod not believe you can than you can't/
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #28
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

David Icke is the guy that has the game figured out. You should watch some of his recent videos Meck. If you keep an open mind and watch the one from Wilmington (7+ hours) I bet he will answer a lot of the "why" of current events for you.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:20 PM   #29
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
You conveniently left out the fact that 100% of all "new science" in the history of the world was based off the scientific method.
Yes, but this does not necessarily mean it met the approval of the scientific establishment. Isaac Newton did not publish in peer reviewed journals.

That said -- the Iranian scientist's work has been favorably reviewed by competent scientists. Check Keshe's web site.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:22 PM   #30
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,308
Default

Keshe's presentation at Imperial college:

http://discoverhealthandwealth.com/k.../#.UUEX_Y6LHnp
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:44 PM   #31
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Einstein shattered science of his day with his theory of relativity. Today he is considered a hero. What do you think the scientists of his day thought when the theory was first presented?
They laughed at Einstein.

They laughed at the Wright Brothers.

They also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Merely being ridiculed does not mean being right.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:52 PM   #32
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
They laughed at Einstein.

They laughed at the Wright Brothers.

They also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Merely being ridiculed does not mean being right.
No argument from me.

None the less there is a pattern of ridicule of new innovative ideas to be scorned out of the box.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:58 PM   #33
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,308
Default

W*gs knows about ridicule -- it's his thing.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #34
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,370

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Let's put is this way, if this Iranian really did have something like this going, the Mossad would have whacked him by now. Logic, brothers. Use it.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:27 PM   #35
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,105

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Let's put is this way, if this Iranian really did have something like this going, the Mossad would have whacked him by now. Logic, brothers. Use it.
Now I know you did not bother to even watch a video, no you decided you "know" this technology is not possible without investigation. I'm not saying it is true but I am willing to at least look at the information and from that effort I learned enough that I will be looking for a demonstration which is promised to be coming soon. Even if it is a hoax the way he plans to give it to the world is a hell of an idea. Should be a film.

Apparently many people know how to do this simple construct that is why he is still alive. He also has it set up to be released world wide free to all human kind via the internet if he comes up missing. After watching the video and several others I have my doubts but will take the "so me" attitude.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:57 PM   #36
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 5,025

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Einstein shattered science of his day with his theory of relativity. Today he is considered a hero. What do you think the scientists of his day thought when the theory was first presented?
He was not believed immediately. Then he proved he was correct .. with SCIENCE.

You're very confused. You think science is a set of results and knowledge. It is not, science is a PROCESS by which new questions are asked and answers found.

Just making **** up is not part of that process. The process you are invoking when you just make **** up is that of religion.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:20 AM   #37
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,370

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Now I know you did not bother to even watch a video, no you decided you "know" this technology is not possible without investigation. I'm not saying it is true but I am willing to at least look at the information and from that effort I learned enough that I will be looking for a demonstration which is promised to be coming soon. Even if it is a hoax the way he plans to give it to the world is a hell of an idea. Should be a film.

Apparently many people know how to do this simple construct that is why he is still alive. He also has it set up to be released world wide free to all human kind via the internet if he comes up missing. After watching the video and several others I have my doubts but will take the "so me" attitude.
If I want to know something about neutrons I turn to the guys running the Hadron Collider, not some itinerant Iranian making You Tube videos on the conspiracy network.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #38
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
If I want to know something about neutrons I turn to the guys running the Hadron Collider, not some itinerant Iranian making You Tube videos on the conspiracy network.
That's just 'cuz your mind ain't *open*, man!
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:35 PM   #39
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,308
Default

It is a fact that...

1. The US spy drone taken down by Iran in Dec 2011 was classified "above top secret" by the Pentagon.

2. The US spy drone displayed by Iran AFTER they captured it was in near pristine condition. The drone was shown on Iranian TV. The capture is not controversial. It did happen. The US acknowledged it.

3. The US investigation into what happened -- why the drone was captured -- was/is top secret.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #40
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
It is a fact that...

1. The US spy drone taken down by Iran in Dec 2011 was classified "above top secret" by the Pentagon.

2. The US spy drone displayed by Iran AFTER they captured it was in near pristine condition. The drone was shown on Iranian TV. The capture is not controversial. It did happen. The US acknowledged it.

3. The US investigation into what happened -- why the drone was captured -- was/is top secret.

MHG
And your point?

None of this proves, none of it even suggests what you are suggesting.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #41
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
And your point?

None of this proves, none of it even suggests what you are suggesting.
Nothing gaffe ever claims ever does.

He makes vast leaps in "logic", and never bothers to explain his "reasoning".

gaffe's idea of logic

1. The earth is round.
2. Therefore WTC7 was felled by controlled demolition.

Never mind there's about 1,000,000,000 steps between 1. and 2. He doesn't care to mention them, much less justify them.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:20 PM   #42
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Nothing gaffe ever claims ever does.

He makes vast leaps in "logic", and never bothers to explain his "reasoning".

gaffe's idea of logic

1. The earth is round.
2. Therefore WTC7 was felled by controlled demolition.

Never mind there's about 1,000,000,000 steps between 1. and 2. He doesn't care to mention them, much less justify them.
I don't even think Iran exists, to be honest. I mean, I've never been there, I've never met anyone from there, and if you look at a map, it just doesn't seem like there should be land there...it's like someone colored in half of the Persian Gulf in green on the first map, and then forgot about it, and it's been a cover-up by the Israelis ever since to keep control of oil and crickets in the region. Oil for cars, and crickets, well...you know...for the lizard people.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #43
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,370

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

How about this: The drone malfunctioned and glided to Earth? Then, the Iranians claim they took some action to bring it down. Plausible?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 03:57 PM   #44
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga
 
razorwire77's Avatar
 
"Not too shabby."

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 4,509

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
How about this: The drone malfunctioned and glided to Earth? Then, the Iranians claim they took some action to bring it down. Plausible?
Ridiculous. It was clearly Iranian Einstein and his anti-gravity weapon rooted in proven YouTube scientific method.

Well that, and the lizard people.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 04:49 PM   #45
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorwire77 View Post
Ridiculous. It was clearly Iranian Einstein and his anti-gravity weapon rooted in proven YouTube scientific method.

Well that, and the lizard people.
The funniest part of making ridiculous statements like this is that there is a 50/50 chance you'll get a PM saying something like "close, but if you want to know the REAL answer, there's this book I can sell you..."
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 07:42 PM   #46
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
How about this: The drone malfunctioned and glided to Earth? Then, the Iranians claim they took some action to bring it down. Plausible?
The pentagon conceded the Iranians did it. A pentagon insider stated that the drone's GPS system was not encrypted -- which suggested the Iranians had spoofed the GPS system and fooled the drone into making a clean landing.

The statements by Keshe raise the possibility that much more advanced technology was used.

I have not taken a position on this claim by Keshe one way or the other. If he is legit -- we will know soon enough.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:14 AM.


Denver Broncos