The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Iranian breakthrough in free energy, anti gravity, etc

Iranian Tesla offers radical new technology to world

Check out this must watch video -- fast forward to about 45 minutes to get to the meat of his talk.

Dr Mehran Keshe says the Iranians used his breakthrough anti gravity technology when they downed the US spy drone in December 2011. In other words it was not a case of spoofing. It was a demonstration of a radical new technology.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/media...-sterling.html

Last edited by mhgaffney; 03-12-2013 at 04:47 PM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #2
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

If that information is true than you are looking at the biggest game changer in the history of the known world.

And if that information is true the timing could not be better........
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
If that information is true than you are looking at the biggest game changer in the history of the known world.

No kidding. It would be so cool if Shiite Imams ran the world.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #4
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
No kidding. It would be so cool if Shiite Imams ran the world.
You can be so disappointing///
Old 03-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #5
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Then why do they need nuclear energy? Oh and remember this is the same country caught photshopping military photos all the time.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:30 AM   #6
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
You can be so disappointing///
Because I don't buy into silly bull****?

Here's the Wiki entry on this guy's "science":

Some of the views expressed by Keshe are irreconcilable with a wide array of facts established by modern science, in particular his model of the neutron certainly appears to squarely contradict the known data.[8] According to Keshe, the neutron consists of matter, antimatter and dark matter. He also claims that the human body "can create different fields that these can attract or reject any matter or fields of any strength from his environment and as one can create fields of different strength"[9]

You disappoint me. You seem like a good guy, but you waste so much time on this kind of silliness.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 03-13-2013 at 08:43 AM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 08:35 AM   #7
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Antigravity...

So THAT'S how they got people to fly into buildings at high speed with only two hours sim time.

Oh wait...
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:45 AM   #8
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Iranian technology is light years ahead.

DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Because I don't buy into silly bull****?

Here's the Wiki entry on this guy's "science":

Some of the views expressed by Keshe are irreconcilable with a wide array of facts established by modern science, in particular his model of the neutron certainly appears to squarely contradict the known data.[8] According to Keshe, the neutron consists of matter, antimatter and dark matter. He also claims that the human body "can create different fields that these can attract or reject any matter or fields of any strength from his environment and as one can create fields of different strength"[9]

You disappoint me. You seem like a good guy, but you waste so much time on this kind of silliness.
Here is my post;

Quote:
baja - If that information is true than you are looking at the biggest game changer in the history of the known world.

Nowhere did I say I thought it was true. I said if it were true it would be the greatest event in the history of man

Your answer was to made some derogatory remark about the guy being a ****e

BTW I'm not saying I think it is false either. I don't know but the hypothesis does make sense. Will it work? I don't know but I will follow up from time to time.

Last edited by baja; 03-13-2013 at 10:47 AM..
Old 03-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #10
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Iranian Tesla offers radical new technology to world

Check out this must watch video -- fast forward to about 45 minutes to get to the meat of his talk.

Dr Mehran Keshe says the Iranians used his breakthrough anti gravity technology when they downed the US spy drone in December 2011. In other words it was not a case of spoofing. It was a demonstration of a radical new technology.

http://www.keshefoundation.org/media...-sterling.html

He's been making his anti gravity claims for a few years, but has yet to demonstrate anything..........other than his ability to dupe troofers.
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:49 AM   #11
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

maybe that's how the Iranians get their fake Stealth fighter to fly?
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:33 AM   #12
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Baja you responded in a way that implied you believe it could be true. While most of us immediatly thought CAMEL****!
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #13
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Baja you responded in a way that implied you believe it could be true. While most of us immediatly thought CAMEL****!
I have since I was a kid thought the power and potential of the magnetic field energy was the power that organized the universe so yes I do believe he is on the right track, has he figured it out? I don't know but I think that is where the solution to free energy lies. Did anyone besides Mark and myself watch the video? I doubt it.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:08 PM   #14
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I have since I was a kid thought the power and potential of the magnetic field energy was the power that organized the universe so yes I do believe he is on the right track, has he figured it out? I don't know but I think that is where the solution to free energy lies. Did anyone besides Mark and myself watch the video? I doubt it.
Is the mathematic and scientific background that fomented that belief you held as a child the same as that which you hold now? What, scientifically speaking, did you learn as a child which caused you to think this way? What have you experienced since that has confirmed it?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:17 PM   #15
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Is the mathematic and scientific background that fomented that belief you held as a child the same as that which you hold now? What, scientifically speaking, did you learn as a child which caused you to think this way? What have you experienced since that has confirmed it?
I was very young. It was more of an understanding that would come to me and it was very persistent. I remember envisioning a train running on a magnetic field allowing the train to move almost without friction. As I grew older and more indoctrinated into the ways of the world they lessened but I never really forgot the experience.

Call it a reoccurring vision. I was gifted many "visions" as a child to the point where I was pulled out of school and given a battery of tests than I discovered alcohol and they stopped.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:23 PM   #16
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

I believe we know only a very small fraction of the force that organizes the universe.

Some are smug in their knowledge of currant science but I would point out every era has it's stanch believers in their science of the day only to be shown to be wrong or incomplete birthing the next generation of believers in the "new" science until that is shot down and so it goes.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #17
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I believe we know only a very small fraction of the force that organizes the universe.

Some are smug in their knowledge of currant science but I would point out every era has it's stanch believers in their science of the day only to be shown to be wrong or incomplete birthing the next generation of believers in the "new" science until that is shot down and so it goes.
You conveniently left out the fact that 100% of all "new science" in the history of the world was based off the scientific method.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:40 PM   #18
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
You conveniently left out the fact that 100% of all "new science" in the history of the world was based off the scientific method.
You think current science is the Holy Grail of knowledge that is your privilege.

I think we have very limited understanding of of how the universe works.

Not long ago science proclaimed the atom as the smallest particle was the building block of life now the are spending billions in search of the God particle. Science calls 90% of the human DNA junk DNA. Do you believe that?

We have particles that appear and disappear in this dimension, what's up with that?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:44 PM   #19
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Here watch this;

http://www.blinkx.com/watch-video/or...rcMPC-dkqKMV0g
Old 03-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #20
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

This is posted by the mini hitler ghaff, so it's up there with material from the onion...... Which only Iran believes is a legit news source.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:56 PM   #21
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You think current science is the Holy Grail of knowledge that is your privilege.

I think we have very limited understanding of of how the universe works.

Not long ago science proclaimed the atom as the smallest particle was the building block of life now the are spending billions in search of the God particle. Science calls 90% of the human DNA junk DNA. Do you believe that?

We have particles that appear and disappear in this dimension, what's up with that?
What's up with it is there are real people using real science to attempt to figure these things out. You and I both agree that there is much science has yet to discover. The difference is how we get there.

None of this stands up to scientific method and peer review and scrutiny. Let me guess, another international conspiracy? Or maybe this time (just this time), it's all a bunch of hooey.

You can believe whatever you want. Science isn't a matter of opinion.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:09 PM   #22
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
What's up with it is there are real people using real science to attempt to figure these things out. You and I both agree that there is much science has yet to discover. The difference is how we get there.

None of this stands up to scientific method and peer review and scrutiny. Let me guess, another international conspiracy? Or maybe this time (just this time), it's all a bunch of hooey.

You can believe whatever you want. Science isn't a matter of opinion.

Oh but it is. Because it is based on limited understanding.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:12 PM   #23
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

It also locks believers into a limited flawed system further limiting the acceptance of new knowledge. .

If there is so much that we do not yet understand doesn't it stand to reason to keep an open mind instead of dismissing theories out of hand because it does not fit the current model.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:17 PM   #24
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Einstein shattered science of his day with his theory of relativity. Today he is considered a hero. What do you think the scientists of his day thought when the theory was first presented?
Old 03-13-2013, 02:41 PM   #25
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Einstein shattered science of his day with his theory of relativity. Today he is considered a hero. What do you think the scientists of his day thought when the theory was first presented?
Have you ever read the paper? Did it go "I had this vision that spacetime is relative to energy and momentum, boom. SCIENCE!"

Show me the peer reviews and publications in reputable journals, and then we will take you kooks seriously. And really, we will. Just give us something REAL to go on, not false assumptions and videos with wow factors.