The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default 2012 election MAP....

INTERESTING FACTS CONCERNING THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION:
Number of States won by:
Democrats: 19 Republicans: 29
Square miles of land won by:
Democrats: 580,000 Republicans: 2,427,000
Population of counties won by:
Democrats: 127 Million Republicans: 143 million
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by:
Democrats: 13.2 Republicans: 2.1
In aggregate, the map of the territory Republicans won was mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg !!map2012election.jpg (75.2 KB, 61 views)
txtebow is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
Mr.Meanie
Ring of Famer
 
Mr.Meanie's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,606

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Hold on a second, are you saying the more populated cities tended to vote for Obama while the rural and southern areas tended to vote for Romney? WHY IS THE LAMESTREAM MEDIA NOT COVERING THIS?
Mr.Meanie is offline  
Old 03-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Fun stats.

It's interesting that you left out the most important stat.

House Democrats received more votes than Republicans, yet they are the minority.

Quote:
..........thanks in part to redistricting, Republicans will hold more than half the seats in the House while receiving less than half of overall votes.

In Pennsylvania, for example, President Barack Obama received 52 percent of the vote, compared with Mitt Romney's 46.8 percent total. However, Democrats won only five of the state's 18 seats in the House of Representatives. As Slate's Dave Weigel points out, the state's congressional districts have been gerrymandered to keep suburban and rural areas red. Ohio shows a similar trend, with just four of the state's 16 seats going blue.
DenverBrit is online now  
Old 03-08-2013, 07:13 PM   #4
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Yet more b****ing and moaning from the losers, using irrelevant crap.

Typical txtebow ****wad bull****.
W*GS is online now  
Old 03-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #5
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Another fun stat:

Average IQ of counties voting for Obama: 134
Average IQ of counties voting for Romney: 27
W*GS is online now  
Old 03-08-2013, 07:18 PM   #6
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Another fun stat:

Average IQ of counties voting for Obama: 134
Average IQ of counties voting for Romney: 27
Now now, W*GS, please don't make me school you on the uselessness of IQ tests.



houghtam is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #7
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper
 
chadta's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,934

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Yet more b****ing and moaning from the losers, using irrelevant crap.

Typical txtebow ****wad bull****.
Unlike the 8 years of Bush where the democrat supports got right behind the president.
chadta is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 09:59 AM   #8
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
Unlike the 8 years of Bush where the democrat supports got right behind the president.
While there was a lot of criticism of Bush during his presidency, particularly during hos second term, Democrats worked quite a bit with Bush.

I realize you're in Canada, so you may not follow things as closely as we do here in the US, but let's play a game.

Each of us will take turns naming a program, law or executive order that Bush or Obama passed with bipartisan support. Bonus points if you can identify those things which were previously ideas by the opposing party which they then voted against just because of who was in power.

You go first. And please, start with Obama.
houghtam is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 10:26 AM   #9
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper
 
chadta's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,934

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
While there was a lot of criticism of Bush during his presidency, particularly during hos second term, Democrats worked quite a bit with Bush.
Really ?

The only threads on saw on here were b****ing about the court ruling in Florida.

Before we play the how well I know your last 2 presidents game, I wonder if you could name mine ? without using google of course.
chadta is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #10
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
Really ?

The only threads on saw on here were b****ing about the court ruling in Florida.

Before we play the how well I know your last 2 presidents game, I wonder if you could name mine ? without using google of course.
I couldn't. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I'll be honest. I couldn't come up with it.

But then again, I'm not a non-resident non-citizen making commentary on how your country should be run.
houghtam is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #11
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 24,315

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Stephen Harper, Paul Martin.
Requiem is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper
 
chadta's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,934

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
I couldn't. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I'll be honest. I couldn't come up with it.

But then again, I'm not a non-resident non-citizen making commentary on how your country should be run.
You shouldn't be able to, we don't have a president, we have a prime minister, but hey why would an American have a clue what happens outside the US borders.

Now one thing obozo has done that the retards voted against that they were previously in favor of, how about the last few bailouts ? it was ok when they did the first few, but now the other guys are doing it its bad.

Im not saying they arent playing politics, but you are saying that you guys didnt, and im sorry but you were just as bad, so please stop with the we are the good guys and those evil guys there are messing us up crap, when the roles were reversed you behaved the exact same way.
chadta is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 12:46 PM   #13
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
You shouldn't be able to, we don't have a president, we have a prime minister, but hey why would an American have a clue what happens outside the US borders.

Now one thing obozo has done that the retards voted against that they were previously in favor of, how about the last few bailouts ? it was ok when they did the first few, but now the other guys are doing it its bad.

Im not saying they arent playing politics, but you are saying that you guys didnt, and im sorry but you were just as bad, so please stop with the we are the good guys and those evil guys there are messing us up crap, when the roles were reversed you behaved the exact same way.
Oh God, seriously? Lame. Yep, you got me, I totally had no idea Canada had a prime minister, not a president, as I was only born an raised a few miles from the border. I didn't think you were asking the name of the person and instinctively replace "president" with "prime minister". That could NEVER happen, especially with someone who obviously knows a little about politics. Nice try.

As far as your claim, I think you're a little confused. I am in no way claiming "us good they bad". In fact, I even said that there was a lot of animosity, particularly in the second term. You can, however, see a not-insignificant list of stuff that was passed with bipartisan support while Bush was president, No Child Left Behind and the war in Iraq being two right off the top of my head.

This president has had to deal with an historically uncooperative congress as well as an historically unpopular congress. He's been blocked at every turn by do-nothing's who want to govern based on ideology, not reality. On dogma, not compromise. Even now they claim the president doesn't have a plan, when it's been out and in writing for weeks. It's just a plan they don't like, so they pretend it doesn't exist by saying "we'll, no 'serious' plan...so we're still not going to negotiate because he won't do it on good faith."

It's moving the goalposts.

Oh, and another example of something one party was for but now they're against because of who's in charge? 95% of what's in the Affordable Care Act.
houghtam is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 12:54 PM   #14
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,384
Default

How many states are there in the US? 50. Wrong! 46 and 4 commonwealths! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT POLITICS!

How many fingers do you have? 10. Wrong. 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, **********! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY!

Gimme a break.
houghtam is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 03:38 PM   #15
Play2win
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 9,628

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Duke
Default

It depresses me that the Democrats are becoming the party of the poor.
Play2win is offline  
Old 03-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #16
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper
 
chadta's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hamilton, Ontario
Posts: 2,934

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Oh God, seriously? Lame. Yep, you got me, I totally had no idea Canada had a prime minister, not a president, as I was only born an raised a few miles from the border. I didn't think you were asking the name of the person and instinctively replace "president" with "prime minister". That could NEVER happen, especially with someone who obviously knows a little about politics. Nice try.
what does it matter ? You couldn't name our leader no matter what his official title is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
I couldn't. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I'll be honest. I couldn't come up with it.

But then again, I'm not a non-resident non-citizen making commentary on how your country should be run.
Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Obama, Obama

As an outsider, the last 16 years you guys have sucked something awful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
How many fingers do you have? 10. Wrong. 8 fingers and 2 thumbs, **********! HAHA YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HUMAN ANATOMY!

Gimme a break.
You got a lot of questions wrong on tests in school because you didn't read the entire question didn't you ?

and with that, I say farewell, early flight in the am, its march break here, so were going somewhere warm.
chadta is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 08:23 AM   #17
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Now now, W*GS, please don't make me school you on the uselessness of IQ tests.



Yes, "enlighten" us again on the USELESSNESS of IQ exams.....


Yes, IQ scores are meaningless.

It is simply a coincidence that the people that never came up with a written language, the wheel or indoor plumbing, score the lowest. AND another strange coincidence that the people scoring the highest split the atom, put a man on the moon and cured polio.

Just a coincidence that Detroit is 90% black and looks the way it does. Just a coincidence that Haiti is just like Detroit.

Just a coincidence and don't you otherwise rational people dare think anything else


IQ useless? meaningless? REALLY?


http://thesocietypages.org/socimages...me-and-wealth/

The relationship between IQ and income is somewhat correlated; in general, people with higher IQs make more money
txtebow is offline  
Old 03-10-2013, 08:27 AM   #18
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

and quite honestly, this thread was started more as a way to RAZ you leftists sheep and it is "punishment to you" for having my last thread which is full of ACCURATE YET INCONVENIENT TRUTHS, moved to the horsesbutt........what sad, pathetic and cowardly people are on this message board. Freedom of thought? expression of truths? only if it meets the company line...I should start my own Broncos Forum but quite frankly I'm too busy running my multi million dollar business to worry about litigation arising from someone being offended on the "internets"......

Last edited by txtebow; 03-10-2013 at 08:54 AM..
txtebow is offline  
Old 03-11-2013, 09:53 PM   #19
Blart
I'm gay for the Broncos!
 
Blart's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 2,908

Adopt-a-Bronco:
all @ same time
Default

Remember when you said the white man's culture is being destroyed?

Your wife is wearing a t-shirt about poop.
Blart is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 05:30 AM   #20
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blart View Post
Remember when you said the white man's culture is being destroyed?

Your wife is wearing a t-shirt about poop.
Culture is an important part of the fabric of what made this country elite the 1940's through 1965. Secondly constipation is a healthcare epidemic For many women in this country; a solid BM is always cause to celebrate. Now don't you have some gerbils to remove from your anal cavity you obese, bearded waste of oxygen.

Last edited by txtebow; 03-12-2013 at 05:33 AM..
txtebow is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 AM   #21
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

txtebow's "brain" would be damaged by the fumes emitted from his just-dry-cleaned hood and robe, but that presumes functioning brain cells, and he has none.
W*GS is online now  
Old 03-12-2013, 10:51 AM   #22
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
txtebow's "brain" would be damaged by the fumes emitted from his just-dry-cleaned hood and robe, but that presumes functioning brain cells, and he has none.
You apparently don't read very well and you are certainly not respectful of America's Greatest generation....here, take a look at this factual exercise in remedying some of the ills of our Politically correct nation state.............

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110278
txtebow is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:09 AM   #23
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,330
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
You apparently don't read very well and you are certainly not respectful of America's Greatest generation....
You're so stupid you can't even babble correctly.

You're desperately hunting for a "reason" to justify your racism. Nothing more.
W*GS is online now  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:12 AM   #24
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Make note: while the masses here continue to label my acknowledging genetic differences and their relation to performance and achievement differences within our modern society, not a single one of you head-in-the-sand, politically correct stooges could answer the question as to why they believe that the makeup of the NFL and NBA rosters are disproportionally African American relative to the general population percentage here in the good ol'e US of A....What a bunch of disingenuous name calling, factually challenged wretches....
txtebow is offline  
Old 03-12-2013, 11:15 AM   #25
txtebow
WARRIOR
 
Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Big D
Posts: 1,880

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You're so stupid you can't even babble correctly.

You're desperately hunting for a "reason" to justify your racism. Nothing more.
I am anything but racist. I celebrate our differences; but I don't pretend that they don't exist like you bed wetting, politically correct, leftist factually challenged Pu$$ie$.......
txtebow is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Denver Broncos