The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-04-2013, 01:32 PM   #226
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I was excited to see that Morgan's character was brought back in. I hope there are plans to keep him in the fold as the series continues because he stays in the comics for quite some time. But since he didn't come with them right now, it is already different than how it initially was in the comics.
I never read the comics but I have been waiting for him to come back. I saw the guy sniping in the previews and just knew it was him so I was excited to see this episode. Of course that all went away when he went all Rick(nuts) on us. I hope he does come back and clears his head like Daryl did.
broncolife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:38 PM   #227
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
that's what last nights episode was about. Did you just start watching the show?
If you dont trust someone you dont send them off with your kid to see if they are trustworthy. Michonne could kill that little twerp in a couple seconds.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:43 PM   #228
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Comics only give a glimpse and dont spoil anything because its much different. I heard in the comics Tyrese and Carol get a thing going on etc etc which i just don't see comin in this version.

The comics do give a glimpse of things you might see, characters etc etc. But I don't think it says what those characters will do, or if they die etc.

It could be an end of the season thing where Tyrese and Rick end up aligned but it seems logical it will happen.
Havent read the comics, but do you guys think its possible Daryl is taking Tyrese spot or is Tyrese character to big to be replaced?
Old 03-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #229
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncolife View Post
I never read the comics but I have been waiting for him to come back. I saw the guy sniping in the previews and just knew it was him so I was excited to see this episode. Of course that all went away when he went all Rick(nuts) on us. I hope he does come back and clears his head like Daryl did.
That guy is a GOOD actor. His character in Jericho RULED.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #230
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
He could have not seen another human in weeks and was in awe at the possibility that he could be rescued by people he assumed to be in a similar position.
I think the dream of them rescuing him should have died when they drove right on by.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:37 PM   #231
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
The Walking Dead isn't about "happy endings". If you want those you should be watching Lifetime. That or going to a "massage parlor"...
Did i say i was dissapointed or wished it had been different?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:14 PM   #232
broncolife
Mr. Studmuffin

Ice and Fire

Quote:
That guy is a GOOD actor. His character in Jericho RULED.
Yeah, I watched Jericho too and thats the reason I wanted to see more of him in this series.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #233
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I'm late to the party. Just watched the episode tonight. We were in the ER with our daughter til after midnight last night. She's fine. Just a huge fever and on a drug regimen.

ANYWAY. I liked this episode. I agree with a lot of what has already been posted. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the chemistry with Michonne, Rick and Carl. Michonne is hot and would be an awesome mom, especially in these circumstances. I'd love to see a romance that you can root for and not roll your eyes at in this show.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #234
ShutDownPoster
raging lurker

JUSTICE is served!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I'm late to the party. Just watched the episode tonight. We were in the ER with our daughter til after midnight last night. She's fine. Just a huge fever and on a drug regimen.

ANYWAY. I liked this episode. I agree with a lot of what has already been posted. I'm surprised no one has mentioned the chemistry with Michonne, Rick and Carl. Michonne is hot and would be an awesome mom, especially in these circumstances. I'd love to see a romance that you can root for and not roll your eyes at in this show.
Interesting take - would love to see Rick express some Jungle Feeva, and Michonne going after Rick's katana? Hmmm...
ShutDownPoster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #235
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post

Good to hear your daughters ok!

This was the first episode of WD i think I ever liked. First one that didnt feel cliche to me.
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:54 PM   #236
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
If you dont trust someone you dont send them off with your kid to see if they are trustworthy. Michonne could kill that little twerp in a couple seconds.
He trusted already she wasn't really a killer of innocents just for kicks. I think mainly he doesn't trust her following orders, or not killing Merle. The main reason for taking her along IMO. I think as far as worrying about Michonne killing his boy that is a reach. She hasn't shown to be that heartless. Emotionless yes but not sociopathic like Merle.

But looks like her and Carl have bonded and that is a good thing for Michonne.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #237
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I thought best part of the episode was how ricks decision not to pick up strangers showed that guy dead at the end. Its showing that even though its harder then ever to trust people, without it you are dead. By yourself you aren't going to survive.

people say that character running after car was a reach. But what if you had not seen people with cars and safety in a long time. What if you were ready to just kill yourself rather then face ****ed up zombie world alone? You might run after a car begging them to stop.
Old 03-04-2013, 09:58 PM   #238
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Good to hear your daughters ok!

This was the first episode of WD i think I ever liked. First one that didnt feel cliche to me.
This was a good one. There was a lot going on. In a way, Rick was trying to save himself by talking to the man he very likely could be if things continue.
Old 03-04-2013, 10:01 PM   #239
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Havent read the comics, but do you guys think its possible Daryl is taking Tyrese spot or is Tyrese character to big to be replaced?
i don't think so. I think in the end the Tyrese character will be huge. Maybe not fully until next season though.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:01 AM   #240
Bacchus

Quote:
He trusted already she wasn't really a killer of innocents just for kicks. I think mainly he doesn't trust her following orders, or not killing Merle. The main reason for taking her along IMO. I think as far as worrying about Michonne killing his boy that is a reach. She hasn't shown to be that heartless. Emotionless yes but not sociopathic like Merle.

But looks like her and Carl have bonded and that is a good thing for Michonne.
Yeah, I agree, he new she would be a good warior to take with him but he also knew if he left her there she might go and cut Merle's head off, which would have been funny.

She is awesome, my favorite character. I'll be pissed when she dies.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:08 AM   #241
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
I thought best part of the episode was how ricks decision not to pick up strangers showed that guy dead at the end. Its showing that even though its harder then ever to trust people, without it you are dead. By yourself you aren't going to survive.

people say that character running after car was a reach. But what if you had not seen people with cars and safety in a long time. What if you were ready to just kill yourself rather then face ****ed up zombie world alone? You might run after a car begging them to stop.
I tend to believe that all the weak minded people that would kill themselves over what is going on would have done so already.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:14 AM   #242
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
I'll be pissed when she dies.
It's funny because we don't know that, but really you can say that about every character in the show and it'll probably happen - except for Rick, I suppose. Of course they could even kill him in the series finale. It's like Game of Thrones where nobody is safe.

By the way, someone made a walking dead intro 90's style. It's pretty funny.

It reminds me of Highlander and Renegade intros.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:15 AM   #243
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Why would you watch 30-some episodes of a TV show you don't like?
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 AM   #244
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Why would you watch 30-some episodes of a TV show you don't like?
He works in the TV industry. He probably has to just to be aware of what everyone is doing.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:20 AM   #245
Phantom
Ring of Famer

I found it odd that after all this time - Atlanta, Farm, Prison - they are still just down the road from Rick's home town. Or do we assume they took a long road trip.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:08 AM   #246
razorwire77
Tapenade Swagga

"Not too shabby."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

I thought it was one of the better episodes of the season. The Morgan story arc has been completed (at least for now). They addressed the mistrust of Michonne and she's becoming one of the more interesting characters in the story. Certainly the most interesting female character.

Finally, they continue to address the evolution of Rick's character from a World's boyscout mentality, to his current state of mind and it was symbolized in how they dealt with the hitchhiker.

Good stuff.
razorwire77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #247
TonyR
Franchise Poster

"The sign said welcome." One of the best quotes of the series.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:28 AM   #248
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
I found it odd that after all this time - Atlanta, Farm, Prison - they are still just down the road from Rick's home town. Or do we assume they took a long road trip.
Rick's hometown is not far outside of Atlanta. Hershel's farm, the Prison, and Woodbury are all located about 50 miles south of Atlanta, halfway to Fort Benning.

They would have had to take a fairly long road trip to go back to the Sherrif's station to try to find more guns, but they had to.

Last edited by pricejj; 03-05-2013 at 09:08 AM..
pricejj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:48 AM   #249
NickStixx

Last weeks episode was great, and I saw it coming that they would bring Morgan back into the story. It's too bad that he went crazy...
Karl is becoming more annoying now... and it looks like the strong bond between Rick and Michonne is about to take place. I have heard from those who actually read the graphic novel that they have a strong relationship.
Now it's time to go kill that governor... next week looks like a good episode!
Old 03-05-2013, 08:52 AM   #250
Kaylore
Because I am better

Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickStixx View Post
Last weeks episode was great, and I saw it coming that they would bring Morgan back into the story. It's too bad that he went crazy...
Karl is becoming more annoying now...
More annoying? These last few episodes he's the only one who's had his crap together. When he shot Morgan he just kind of knew that was what he had to do. And he was the only one actually watching for the attack when they were all singing kumbaya in the prison. He also never seems to panick. It's not like last season where he was randomly showing up everywhere at annoying moments.