The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #76
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

So some guy has the genuine inside scoop on how what we've been told about the al-Qaeda-hijacked planes used as guided missiles is all wrong.

But the Powers That Run It All don't take him out right away. They wait 12 years.

And they do it via killing him, his kids, and his dog - a very newsworthy and attention-getting means. Not a "heart attack", "traffic accident" or anything else that would be viewed as far more run-of-the-mill.

Why do you think the Powers That Run It All would go for such a showy death? Explain.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #77
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Here we go again.

I answered Nyuk Nyuk's question at the bottom of the previous page -- provided the source for the claim that amateur pilots could never have done what we are told they did on 9/11.

But the answer dropped into the void and disappeared - without further comment. Same old same old.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:05 PM   #78
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Got a couple questions for ya, gaffe.

So some guy has the genuine inside scoop on how what we've been told about the al-Qaeda-hijacked planes used as guided missiles is all wrong.

But the Powers That Run It All don't take him out right away. They wait 12 years.

And they do it via killing him, his kids, and his dog - a very newsworthy and attention-getting means. Not a "heart attack", "traffic accident" or anything else that would be viewed as far more run-of-the-mill.

Why do you think the Powers That Run It All would go for such a showy death? Explain.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:07 PM   #79
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

I have not read Marshall's newest book yet so I cannot comment.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:18 PM   #80
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Here we go again.

I answered Nyuk Nyuk's question at the bottom of the previous page -- provided the source for the claim that amateur pilots could never have done what we are told they did on 9/11.

But the answer dropped into the void and disappeared - without further comment. Same old same old.

MHG



But we have already shown this is crap. And we have it from actual pilots today who have no clue about your conspiracy theory. They are as un bias as one could be.
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #81
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,875

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Excellent! I always cherish armchair QB commentaries from journalists. They seem to know just EVERYTHING.

Unless he stayed to see them pull jet parts - including engines - out of the soil, he has no business opening his maw.
He's a photographer. nuckle-nuck. And he opened his mouth to ME only. Said he couldn't find a shot ... looked for anything, walked and walked all day, even before the perimeter was fully set up. Said he couldn't find much of anything that looked airplane-related.

Of course that begs the question: If it is a conspiracy, why wouldn't they leave something to be seen?
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:58 AM   #82
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 54,888

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
He's a photographer. nuckle-nuck. And he opened his mouth to ME only. Said he couldn't find a shot ... looked for anything, walked and walked all day, even before the perimeter was fully set up. Said he couldn't find much of anything that looked airplane-related.

Of course that begs the question: If it is a conspiracy, why wouldn't they leave something to be seen?
Good point.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:20 PM   #83
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
But we have already shown this is crap. And we have it from actual pilots today who have no clue about your conspiracy theory. They are as un bias as one could be.
You have not shown jack ****.

Nor have you explained how Dan Govatos somehow got it wrong. Plenty of commercial pilots agree with him.

Here is another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hTq0vlhF3M
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:28 PM   #84
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
He's a photographer. nuckle-nuck. And he opened his mouth to ME only. Said he couldn't find a shot ... looked for anything, walked and walked all day, even before the perimeter was fully set up. Said he couldn't find much of anything that looked airplane-related.

Of course that begs the question: If it is a conspiracy, why wouldn't they leave something to be seen?
Good question, BroncoBuff.

The answer is simple: The plan was not airtight. Things went wrong. One thing that went wrong was WTC - 7. Many people think it was supposed to be taken down that morning -- when WTC-1 and 2 collapsed. The demolition would have been concealed by dust.

But something went wrong. They had to drop in later that afternoon -- in broad daylight. The demolition of WTC-7 is the no brainer -- proving 9/11 was an inside job.

But Flight UAL 93 was another case. Something went wrong. IMO the perpetrators had to resort to a backup contingency plan. The evidence is consistent with the use of a high powered microwave weapon. We have a witness who saw what probably was a drone within a half mile of the crash site.

There may also have been a bomb on board. I believe the plane exploded just before it hit the ground - which explains the lack of debris at the impact site.

We have Flight 93 on radar from the time it took off to the time it went down. We also have the air traffic control tapes -- which agree with the radar data.

I also went to Shanksville and spoke with a farmer who lives 1/4 mile from the crash site and watched it go down.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 PM   #85
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
You have not shown jack ****.

Nor have you explained how Dan Govatos somehow got it wrong. Plenty of commercial pilots agree with him.

Here is another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hTq0vlhF3M


I don't know who Dan is, I don't care.ni don't need to explain why he can't or doesn't know how to fly. I know actual pilots, they have all said that I could do it. If I can, I guarantee any terrorists can as well. And well, we saw them do it.



So we have some high powered microwave weapon, Bombs, Nanites, and an underground implosion, superior siesmic activity caused by super bombs. These are all things you have said in regards to 9/11.


We are supposed to believe all this crap happened and that all that stuff was used like you said it was, instead of some people taking over a plane and flying it into a building?


Do you ever read what you type out.
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #86
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
I don't know who Dan is, I don't care.ni don't need to explain why he can't or doesn't know how to fly. I know actual pilots, they have all said that I could do it. If I can, I guarantee any terrorists can as well. And well, we saw them do it.

So we have some high powered microwave weapon, Bombs, Nanites, and an underground implosion, superior siesmic activity caused by super bombs. These are all things you have said in regards to 9/11.

We are supposed to believe all this crap happened and that all that stuff was used like you said it was, instead of some people taking over a plane and flying it into a building?

Do you ever read what you type out.
You saw something. Exactly what remains at issue.

Did you go back to your "pilots" and explain that the impacts were at high speed -- and get their take on that? Of course not. You are just another clown.

mHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #87
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Good question, BroncoBuff.

The answer is simple: The plan was not airtight. Things went wrong. One thing that went wrong was WTC - 7. Many people think it was supposed to be taken down that morning -- when WTC-1 and 2 collapsed. The demolition would have been concealed by dust.

But something went wrong. They had to drop in later that afternoon -- in broad daylight. The demolition of WTC-7 is the no brainer -- proving 9/11 was an inside job.

But Flight UAL 93 was another case. Something went wrong. IMO the perpetrators had to resort to a backup contingency plan. The evidence is consistent with the use of a high powered microwave weapon. We have a witness who saw what probably was a drone within a half mile of the crash site.

There may also have been a bomb on board. I believe the plane exploded just before it hit the ground - which explains the lack of debris at the impact site.

We have Flight 93 on radar from the time it took off to the time it went down. We also have the air traffic control tapes -- which agree with the radar data.

I also went to Shanksville and spoke with a farmer who lives 1/4 mile from the crash site and watched it go down.

MHG
From this, to JFK, to water fluoridation, to Obama's Manchurian Candidate status...these guys sure leave around a metric **** ton of loose ends.

It's almost as if they want us to find out...
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #88
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Whatever happened to red mercury-powered pure-fusion mini-nukes?
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:56 PM   #89
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
You saw something. Exactly what remains at issue.

Did you go back to your "pilots" and explain that the impacts were at high speed -- and get their take on that? Of course not. You are just another clown.

mHG


Welcome to clown city gaffe. How about you take a look 2 pages back where I did post their response specifically relating to the high speed. How about you do some research on that, bozo. Or is it blinky the clown. Either way we can find some giant shoes to fit that big red nose on your face.

Unless of course that response of my wasn't there before and it's a conspiracy to make you look like a bigger clown. *gasp*
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:32 PM   #90
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Welcome to clown city gaffe. How about you take a look 2 pages back where I did post their response specifically relating to the high speed. How about you do some research on that, bozo. Or is it blinky the clown. Either way we can find some giant shoes to fit that big red nose on your face.

Unless of course that response of my wasn't there before and it's a conspiracy to make you look like a bigger clown. *gasp*
You cite un named sources -- and expect me to be impressed.

I just received Marshall's new book -- and will post my reaction soon.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:38 PM   #91
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Marshall's new book -- released days before he was killed -- is called THE BIG BAMBOOZLE.

The title was drawn from a quote by the late Carl Sagan - W*gs' hero, which is clearly relevant to 9/11 - as follows:

"One of the saddest lessons in history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle."

-----Carl Sagan

So true -- and very much so in the case of 9/11. The clown on the street always sees through the small lies -- Clinton saying he did not inhale. But the big lies are very different.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:43 PM   #92
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Got a couple questions for ya, gaffe.

So some guy has the genuine inside scoop on how what we've been told about the al-Qaeda-hijacked planes used as guided missiles is all wrong.

But the Powers That Run It All don't take him out right away. They wait 12 years.

And they do it via killing him, his kids, and his dog - a very newsworthy and attention-getting means. Not a "heart attack", "traffic accident" or anything else that would be viewed as far more run-of-the-mill.

Why do you think the Powers That Run It All would go for such a showy death? Explain.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #93
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
You cite un named sources -- and expect me to be impressed.

I just received Marshall's new book -- and will post my reaction soon.

MHG


Un named sources? Seriously. These are actual pilots for the airlines. They don't publish books or any of that crap that you live by because they don't care. Even if I gave their names what would that change? What are you going to do? Look their names up on sky net? You don't even know what sky net is....

So no, I don't expect you to be impressed I want you to see how freaking dumb you are. You are an oxymoron in your own right. Smart but also stupid. A walking talking irony.

I would expect a rational person to say hey, there are three pilots that work for the major airlines and fly bigger and more sophisticated aircraft than the ones hijacked, and they say that an amateur with 2 years of SIMM training could do it. Perhaps the people that fly these jets every single week, might know a thing or two about who and how much training would be needed to hit two tall targets on a clear day with a nice easy approach. I would expect you to realize this and say hmmm, their maybe some truth to this and me or my martyr book writer might be mistaken.

That's it man. However, as to your disappearance to the Venus thread,I should not expect you to realize this.


Have you ever admitted that you or your co conspiracy theorists are ever wrong, on anything, ever?
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:23 AM   #94
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Un named sources? Seriously. These are actual pilots for the airlines. They don't publish books or any of that crap that you live by because they don't care. Even if I gave their names what would that change? What are you going to do? Look their names up on sky net? You don't even know what sky net is....

So no, I don't expect you to be impressed I want you to see how freaking dumb you are. You are an oxymoron in your own right. Smart but also stupid. A walking talking irony.

I would expect a rational person to say hey, there are three pilots that work for the major airlines and fly bigger and more sophisticated aircraft than the ones hijacked, and they say that an amateur with 2 years of SIMM training could do it. Perhaps the people that fly these jets every single week, might know a thing or two about who and how much training would be needed to hit two tall targets on a clear day with a nice easy approach. I would expect you to realize this and say hmmm, their maybe some truth to this and me or my martyr book writer might be mistaken.

That's it man. However, as to your disappearance to the Venus thread,I should not expect you to realize this.


Have you ever admitted that you or your co conspiracy theorists are ever wrong, on anything, ever?
Two years of SIMS training? Wrong. The alleged hijack pilots had just two hours of SIMS training, according to the 9/11 Commission.

As with so many clowns in here, you don't even know the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory. Same old same old.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:03 PM   #95
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Some tidbits from Marshall's book THE BIG BAMBOOZL

Marshall's new book follows up and goes well beyond his previous 9/11 book FALSE FLAG 9/11

This time, he went deep into the official reports and pulled out some nuggets that other researchers missed.

The chairman of the 2002 Joint Inquiry (the first official 9/11 investigation), Sen Bob Graham, charged in his 2008 book INTELLIGENCE MATTERS that 2001 FBI chief Robert Mueller lied when he testified during the Joint Inquiry's 2002 hearing.

Graham charged that Mueller covered up the Saudi financing of at least two of the alleged 9/11 high-jackers (al-Hazmi and al-Midhar). This was reported in the national press --

Graham follows this line of research --

The source of the funding was none other than the Saudi ambassador to the US, Prince Bandar.

Evidently the Saudi national, al-Bayoumi, who served as Bandar's bag man worked for a Saudi aviation contractor. Marshall believed this was a key piece of information, especially given that all of the alleged 9/11 highjackers made unexplained trips to Las Vegas and Arizona in the spring of 2001.

I learned about these trips in my own 9/11 research but never explained them.

Marshall theorized that the high-jackers had received advanced training at a secret military base in the desert southwest. He identified a number of air parks where Boeing commercial jets are stored. Old and unused aircraft are kept at desert bases because the dry conditions helps preserve them.

But Marshall learned that only two of the air parks had airworthy 757s and 767s in 2001. One of the bases is near Las Vegas and the other is at Pinal, between Tucson and Phoenix.

The Pinal base has a long history of CIA activity -- going back to the Viet Nam era. Marshall spent several days at the Pinal base -- outside the perimeter -- watching Boeing jets come and go.

Jeremy Scahill wrote about Pinal in his book BLACKWATER and refers to it as a "spook air base." Scahill also connected Buzzy Krongard, whom George Tenet recruited in 1996 to become his aide at Central Intelligence, to the managers of this base. Krongard had worked as a director at AB Brown -- one of the oldest investment banks in the US.

After 9/11, several national papers reported that the SEC had traced put options on United and American airlines purchased days before 9/11 to Krongard's former bank. Interesting aye?

These are just some snippets from THE BIG BAMBOOZLE --

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:10 PM   #96
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Two years of SIMS training? Wrong. The alleged hijack pilots had just two hours of SIMS training, according to the 9/11 Commission.

As with so many clowns in here, you don't even know the OFFICIAL conspiracy theory. Same old same old.

MHG
If you can be talked into landing a plane with no experience, as was demonstrated on Mythbusters, you can hit a building with some experience. Or maybe they had someone talking them into the building. That's certainly more believable than the crap you're spouting.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #97
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Another day, another load of gaffe BS.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:21 PM   #98
underrated29
10-6 baby.
 
Cutler doesnt suck

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,147

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

So once again, the terrorists, who had this long, very thought out, very well produced plan............As you can not just simultaneously hijack several different planes all at once, and expect all your hijackers to take their lives, and fly them to several different targets. IE- White house, pentagon, both towers......

All that trouble, all that months-maybe years of planning to pull off successfully and you think they only trained for two days!!!?


They would go through all that trouble, and only train guys for two days! Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Live under power lines maybe? TWO DAYS!

Are you Serious!? Two Days?- Months and years worth of planning and they decided the most crucial part, you know, the actual flying part and kamikaze part, they only needed two days!


TWO DAYS GHAFFE, TWO DAYS, I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS! TWO DAYS!



Your entire theory is garbage based on the simple and very easy fact that:

1. I highly dount they trained for 2 days
2. Any person without actual flight training but some simm time can do it. Words, from actual pilots who fly these things every single week.


Face it, you are a loser and can not accept it. TWO DAYS! VENUS!


Have you ever been wrong Ghaffe?
(Two Days, Venus)
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #99
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11,178
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
So once again, the terrorists, who had this long, very thought out, very well produced plan............As you can not just simultaneously hijack several different planes all at once, and expect all your hijackers to take their lives, and fly them to several different targets. IE- White house, pentagon, both towers......

All that trouble, all that months-maybe years of planning to pull off successfully and you think they only trained for two days!!!?


They would go through all that trouble, and only train guys for two days! Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Live under power lines maybe? TWO DAYS!

Are you Serious!? Two Days?- Months and years worth of planning and they decided the most crucial part, you know, the actual flying part and kamikaze part, they only needed two days!


TWO DAYS GHAFFE, TWO DAYS, I WANT MY TWO DOLLARS! TWO DAYS!



Your entire theory is garbage based on the simple and very easy fact that:

1. I highly dount they trained for 2 days
2. Any person without actual flight training but some simm time can do it. Words, from actual pilots who fly these things every single week.


Face it, you are a loser and can not accept it. TWO DAYS! VENUS!


Have you ever been wrong Ghaffe?
(Two Days, Venus)
According to the 9/11 Commission Report the alleged highjacker pilots had two hours of SIM time. I did not say it. They said it.

Like you I agree it's total BS.

Apart from that -- you and I agree on nothing.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #100
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,918
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
According to the 9/11 Commission Report the alleged highjacker pilots had two hours of SIM time. I did not say it. They said it.
I just searched "simulator" in the 9/11 Commission Report and nowhere did it say that the hijackers had "two hours of SIM time".

On what page does the 9/11 Commission Report make that statement?

Prove it, gaffe.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:02 PM.


Denver Broncos