The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-02-2013, 01:35 AM   #1
ol#7

Default Peyton Manning on USO Tour

Manning visited my little corner of the world last night, making a stop at Ramstein, Germany. Along with Curt Schilling, Vincent Jackson, Austin Collie, Dianna Degarmo, Ace Young and two Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. Manning was throwing footballs to people all over the food court. Easily 3k people turned out, only 300 actually got to meet/greet these guys, I missed out but enjoyed the show.

Cool moment towards the end, they were looking for another Vincent Jackson fan, and a Mom had been holding up her baby wearing a Broncos Manning jersey, people started chanting, baby, baby, baby, and Manning spotted them and called them up on stage.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2013, 03:54 AM   #2
Bmore Manning

That's so cool, thank you for sharing!

Peyton will do such incredible things, visit our service men and women, visit hospitals, fund medical facilities and has one built in his name, visit victims of natural disasters. Soon as he became a Bronco he visited the victims of the wild fires.

While he didn't do a cheap restructure, and trust me I wish Peyton would play for the veteran minimum, he is still an incredible person and team mate. Because of his importance in the NFL as an icon and in the NFL Players Union, he probably feels its his duty to accept larger contracts so the players who are due when there contract is up (Flacco, Rodgers, Ryan.. etc) get fair market value and not drive the price down. While that may seem greedy, Peyton feels a sense of responsibility to his fellow players. He has accepted less, Irsay was the driving force behind making Peyton the highest paid player, Peyton said I want you to put pieces around me.