The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #1
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Default Obama: Manchurian candidate?

Is Obama a CIA creation?

The evidence amassed by former NSA officer Wayne Madsen in his new book about Obama suggests that the answer is yes.

Why, for instance...

Did Obama refuse to mention in his book that, after college, he worked at the Business International Corporation, which has been closely associated with the CIA since BIC was founded in 1954?

Why have Obama's transcripts at Occidental University and Columbia U been sealed?

Why did his mother's passport records disappear?

Why are there so many holes in his personal history?

There are many unanswered questions about Obama, and Madsen does a great job exploring them. There is little doubt that Obama's mother worked for the CIA in Indonesia and Pakistan. Her cover was anthropology -- but we know the CIA used field anthropologists to gather intelligence, for example, the names of alleged communists, who were then liquidated.

Obama's mother traveled all over Java -- during the period when tens of thousands of Indonesians were being murdered by the dictator Gen Suharto -- after the CIA backed overthrow of Sukarno in 1965.

Obama's Indonesian step dad was an officer in Suharto's counter insurgency campaign. In plain English, his step dad was an assassin.

For the full story check out Madsen's riveting book:

http://www.amazon.com/Manufacturing-...s=wayne+madsen

Last edited by mhgaffney; 03-01-2013 at 10:55 AM..
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2013, 10:57 AM   #2
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Obama’s Account of New York Years Often Differs From What Others Say

This is as far as the NY Times will go in conceding that there are unanswered questions about Obama's past.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/30/us...anted=all&_r=0
Old 03-01-2013, 11:00 AM   #3
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

This blip is some of the work done by Madsen (WMR = Wayne Madsen Report - his website).

Verified CIA Front, Business International Corp, Paid for Obama’s Columbia College Tuition

by ADMIN on FEBRUARY 25, 2010

After graduating from Columbia University in 1983, Barack Obama went to work for a firm called Business International Corporation (BIC), a firm that was linked to economic intelligence gathering for the CIA. For one year, Obama worked as a researcher in BIC’s financial services division where he wrote for two BIC publications, Financing Foreign Operations and Business International Money Report, a weekly newsletter. An informed source has told WMR that Obama’s tuition debt at Columbia was paid off by BIC.

In addition, WMR has learned that when Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and his adoptive father Lolo Soetoro, the 20-year-old Obama, who was known as “Barry Soetoro,” traveled to Pakistan in 1981 and was hosted by the family of Muhammadmian Soomro, a Pakistani Sindhi who became acting President of Pakistan after the resignation of General Pervez Musharraf on August 18, 2008. WMR was told that the Obama/Soetoro trip to Pakistan, ostensibly to go “partridge hunting” with the Soomros, related to unknown CIA business.

The covert CIA program to assist the Afghan mujaheddin was already well underway at the time and Pakistan was the major base of operations for the CIA’s support. Obama also reportedly traveled to India, again, on unknown business for U.S. intelligence. WMR has been told by knowledgeable sources that Obama has, in the past, traveled on at least three passports: U.S., Indonesian, and British. BIC also maintained a European subsidiary, Business International S.A., in Geneva. BIC had long been associated with CIA activities since being founded by Eldridge Haynes, a self-professed liberal Democrat.

The BIC headquarters was located at the prestigious address of 1 Dag Hammarskjold Plaza in Manhattan. BIC held a series of off-the-record, no press, meetings between top U.S. business executives and top government officials, including the President, and the Secretaries of State, Defense, Treasury, Commerce, and Labor; the Attorney General, Senate leadership, and the heads of the Export-Import Bank and the Inter-American Development Bank. BIC held international meetings in locations like Brussels and Mexico City.

In 1986, BIC was bought by the Economist Group in London and its operations were merged with the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU). There have been a number of reports that the EIU works as closely with Britain’s MI-6 intelligence service as BIC once worked with or for the CIA. One of BIC’s directors was the late Lord Pilkington, who was also a director of the Bank of England. Obama’s work for a company having ties to the CIA barely registered a blip on the 2008 presidential campaign radar screen.

At the very least, Obama helped in providing economic intelligence to the CIA as a contract employee. At most, Obama was, like previous BIC employees who operated abroad for the CIA, a full-fledged non-official cover (NOC) agent. Since President Obama has backpedaled on CIA renditions and torture, as well as warrantless electronic surveillance by U.S. intelligence, he owes the American people a full explanation of the circumstances behind his being hired by BIC, what his job actually entailed, and whether he continued to have a relationship with BIC or any other CIA operation while attending Harvard Law School and thereafter.

http://www.exportblueprint.com/blog/...llege-tuition/
Old 03-01-2013, 11:56 AM   #4
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Jesus ****ing Christ.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:33 PM   #5
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

You know what this means, don't you!?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:44 PM   #6
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You know what this means, don't you!?
That all children in the world are about to be forced to watch Ghostbusters?
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:22 PM   #7
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
This blip is some of the work done by Madsen (WMR = Wayne Madsen Report - his website).

Verified CIA Front, Business International Corp, Paid for Obama’s Columbia College Tuition

by ADMIN on FEBRUARY 25, 2010

http://www.exportblueprint.com/blog/...llege-tuition/
Typical Gaffney, never researches sources, just post any crap that smells like a conspiracy. Gaffney, you're taking your idiocy to new heights.

From the same link, same author.....a right wing, family values Bush apologist.

Is this why the libs hate BUSH?

by admin on April 30, 2010

President Bush’s Accomplishments

Spotted at Rightnation.us and GOPUSA.com reprinted here for your pleasure. I encourage people who support Bush to learn how effective our President has been, and liberals ought to browse this too. Just remember, the liberal media can’t cover up the truth of his accomplishments. The Bush Administration 2001-2004

Quote:
1. Changed the tone in the White House, restoring HONOR and DIGNITY to the presidency. 2. Has reintroduced the mention of God and faith into public discourse. 3. Handled himself with enormous courage, dignity, grace,
. Gaffney the Teabagger's dupe.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 03:00 PM   #8
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Proof positive that paranoia and gullibility are a bad mix.
The Lone Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:00 PM   #9
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Typical Gaffney, never researches sources, just post any crap that smells like a conspiracy. Gaffney, you're taking your idiocy to new heights.

From the same link, same author.....a right wing, family values Bush apologist.

Is this why the libs hate BUSH?

by admin on April 30, 2010

President Bush’s Accomplishments

Spotted at Rightnation.us and GOPUSA.com reprinted here for your pleasure. I encourage people who support Bush to learn how effective our President has been, and liberals ought to browse this too. Just remember, the liberal media can’t cover up the truth of his accomplishments. The Bush Administration 2001-2004

. Gaffney the Teabagger's dupe.
Me a dupe?

Oh so typical of you clowns. One knee jerk after another.

You guys are tripping over one another - embarrassing yourselves.

This is Wayne Madsen's research. The sources are in his book. It's not speculation about BIC. It's a CIA front and has been from the get go.

Other records have also been sealed -- those of Obama's grandmother and those of his father.

Even the fishy appointment of Tim Geithner makes sense given that Obama's mother worked for Tim's daddy Peter Geithner.

What we know suggests that Barrack's persona was fabricated. He is a media creation. Like Chris Hedges said -- they sold Obama like a brand.

MHG

Last edited by mhgaffney; 03-01-2013 at 04:04 PM..
Old 03-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #10
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

So gaffy how many anal probes did the aliens give you
Old 03-01-2013, 04:22 PM   #11
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
So gaffy how many anal probes did the aliens give you
hahaha -- very funny ElSid.

Now please read Madsen's book. Do yourself a favor.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #12
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Me a dupe?

MHG
Yes, you!

Dig deeper, you're quoting a Liberal hating, right wing, religious Bush leg-humper. Can't you ****ing read?

I see your vanity overrode your ignore.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:29 PM   #13
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
hahaha -- very funny ElSid.

Now please read Madsen's book. Do yourself a favor.
Sorry, I prefer non-fiction.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #14
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Sorry, I prefer non-fiction.
Reality is a LOT stranger than fiction -- or non fiction.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #15
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Gaff a lot of these nuts also think Obama teleported to Mars in a secret government program back around 1980....do you believe that too?

Stacy Coley.....Speed Kills!

Last edited by SoCalBronco; 03-01-2013 at 08:02 PM..
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #16
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

Say, where is Gaffney's biggest fan LABF? Surely LABF will be in any moment to defend Gaffney and declare that President Obama is a fraud, right?
The Lone Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 01:25 PM   #17
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

You clowns are functionally illiterate.

Maybe if I shove the facts up under your nose you'll catch a whiff ---

Here is a piece by a man who knows of what he speaks. Ignatius himself has long time CIA connections.

Notice it ran the day before the 9/11 commemoration. Curious aye?

Also curious that Obama's envoy to Egypt before Mubarak fell -- when it looked like he might survive -- was Frank Wisner Jr, son of the infamous CIA operative who helped set up Operation Gladio in Europe in the 1950s.

MHG

The covert commander in chief

By David Ignatius,September 10, 2011

It’s an interesting anomaly of Barack Obama’s presidency that this liberal Democrat, known before the 2008 election for his antiwar views, has been so comfortable running America’s secret wars.

Obama’s leadership style — and the continuity of his national security policies with those of his predecessor, George W. Bush — has left friends and foes scratching their heads. What has become of the “change we can believe in” style he showed as a candidate? The answer may be that he has disappeared into the secret world of the post-Sept. 11 presidency.

for the rest...
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...gence-agencies

Last edited by mhgaffney; 03-03-2013 at 01:32 PM..
Old 03-03-2013, 01:53 PM   #18
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You clowns are functionally illiterate.
This from the guy who can't do the simplest math to support his claims.

You're just entirely non-functional.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:49 PM   #19
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Is Gaffney a middle aged, mentally unbalanced, failed historian?? Apparently so.

Inside the minds of the birthers and other conspiracy theorists
By Jonathan Kay,April 29, 2011

Quote:
................What distinguishes them from the rest of us isn’t a big bankroll or a particular political persuasion — it’s a twisted relationship with reality. Conspiracy theorists retreat into fantasy worlds, bending fact and history to meet their psychological needs and emotional motivations. Here’s a taxonomy of true fake believers:
Quote:
2. Failed Historians (Gaffney in spades )

All ideologues — from Marxists to tea party activists, Islamists to radical Zionists — shoehorn history into preconceived templates, developing triumphalist story lines that will eventually lead to the victory of a chosen group and the vanquishing of an enemy. When history doesn’t cooperate, explanations become necessary. For Failed Historians, conspiracy theories supply those explanations.
Quote:
3. The Mentally Unbalanced

Are all conspiracy theorists unhinged? Certainly not. Modern conspiracy movements are usually collaborative enterprises that take root on the Internet, and mentally ill people often struggle with sustained collaborations of any kind. But are some conspiracists troubled? You bet.

In my research, I met a sad fellow who pops up at events such as the We Demand Transparency conspiracy conference in New York City in 2009. He says he was a limousine driver who ferried the Sept. 11 hijackers on reconnaissance trips in and out of New York.
Quote:
4. The Midlife Crisis Case

There’s no polite way to say this: Many conspiracy theorists I met were paunchy 40- and 50-something men facing disappointment in their personal lives. In interviews, it seemed clear that they were struggling with midlife crises and trying to reinvent themselves for a new audience.

Consider Sept. 11 conspiracy theorist Richard Gage, (Gaffney's idol and BFF ) an architect who abandoned his business to roam the world preaching the notion that “controlled demolition” brought down the twin towers. “I’ve never been happier,” he told me in 2009. “I feel blessed, in fact. This is my destiny, my mission. I’ve lost my career. I’ve lost my marriage. I’ve lost my house. But I’m working with patriots, spreading the truth about what’s happened to their country. What more could I ask?”
http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2...enier-birthers

Last edited by DenverBrit; 03-03-2013 at 04:51 PM..
Old 03-03-2013, 04:50 PM   #20
orinjkrush

Hey, no hurling on the shell, dude,

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ben Garland

first, obligatory.....where's venus Gaff? Do you know who Venus really is Gaff?

next, Omama is without doubt the most non-vetted, sealed from public eye politician in US history.

Of course all sorts of speculation is going to creep up.

He's more enigmatic than the Kennedy Assassination and TWA Flight 800 together. BTW where was he on those dates, anyhow?
orinjkrush is offline   Reply With Quote