The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #51
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
Why do you say that?

I will ask them again next time I see them. One is out of town to Australia. The other might come in tomorrow and bring coffee. If so I shall report.
The fact they were high speed makes the approaches/impacts very very challenging.

There is a story that illustrates this. The morning after 9/11 a Boeing 737 instructor took his class of pilots into the 737 simulator where they had been training, set it for the WTC, and flew trials trying to hit the tower.

His students were professional pilots with years of experience. They'd flown other Boeings - and were seeking a license to fly 737s as well.

None of them could hit the WTC at high speed. Not even after multiple attempts. And remember -- a 737 is MUCH smaller and more maneuverable than a 767.

The instructor was able to hit the tower -- but only after several attempts.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #52
W*GS
Ring of Famer

How did Hale-Bopp survive the energy put it into it due to its gain in mass, gaffe?

Where's your math?

If you've done it, please point me to it.

Thanks!
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:17 PM   #53
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Waiting for Gaffe to use the " do your own homework" deflection again.

SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:19 PM   #54
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
He can't do his own homework - he's too ****ing stupid.

gaffe dances right up to the "it was all holograms and no planes hit the WTC" wacky-even-by-troofer-"standards" bull****.
Old 02-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #55
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
I'm waiting for you to do your job.

You are a mod, are you not?
Old 02-22-2013, 02:42 PM   #56
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Ok, he just came in and said me, myself personally, as he knows the training I've had would have no problem doing it. I asked him specifically at that speed and he said sure as you're not trying to maneuver. Anyone who can disable/turnoff auto pilot can get a good angle from miles out and make an easy approach.

So those instructors who couldn't do it either can't fly or are predispositioned into this entire conspiracy.

Told ya
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:41 PM   #57
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Ok, he just came in and said me, myself personally, as he knows the training I've had would have no problem doing it. I asked him specifically at that speed and he said sure as you're not trying to maneuver. Anyone who can disable/turnoff auto pilot can get a good angle from miles out and make an easy approach.

So those instructors who couldn't do it either can't fly or are predispositioned into this entire conspiracy.

Told ya
Not trying to maneuver? What are you talking about?

Flight UAL 175 made a dramatic maneuver moments before impact -- supposedly at close to 600 mph --

If the turn had been started one second sooner or one second later flight 175 would have missed the south tower completely.

The terrorist pilot who supposedly did this had never trained in a Boeing 767. According to the best information, he had maybe 1-2 hours in a simulator for a DIFFERENT BOEING. I'll have to recheck which aircraft sim it was. MHG
Old 02-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #58
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

about 11 months before 9/11, Nicholas Rockefeller told his friend Aaron Russo,

There is going to be an event...

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGF6DDd8Uto
Old 02-22-2013, 04:48 PM   #59
W*GS
Ring of Famer

How did Hale-Bopp survive the energy put it into it due to its gain in mass, gaffe?

Where's your math?

If you've done it, please point me to it.

Thanks!
Old 02-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #60
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Where are you Taco?

Are you going to let the arch spammer W*gs derail yet another thread?

I noticed how you ran away when Ron Paul came under attack. Are you hiding again?

MHG
Old 02-22-2013, 05:04 PM   #61
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Are you going to let the arch spammer W*gs derail yet another thread?
So go to the History of Venus and answer my question. Show your work.

You cowardly scumbag.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 PM   #62
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Wait so now we know the terrorist that did this had 2 sim hours in a different jet? How do we know this. I thought it was not terrorists.

Face it, if the terrorists are smart enough to plan this out, get the weapons on board and take over several planes simultaneously they have probably trained more than a couple hours in a sim.

Seriously. They didnt just say ok today we are going to crash planes into some ****, go find some people that played pilot wings on Super Nintendo. That will be all the training required. Do you know how dumb that sounds?
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:20 AM   #63
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Wait so now we know the terrorist that did this had 2 sim hours in a different jet? How do we know this. I thought it was not terrorists.

Face it, if the terrorists are smart enough to plan this out, get the weapons on board and take over several planes simultaneously they have probably trained more than a couple hours in a sim.

Seriously. They didnt just say ok today we are going to crash planes into some ****, go find some people that played pilot wings on Super Nintendo. That will be all the training required. Do you know how dumb that sounds?
Yeah I agree with you. It is very dumb -- but this is the official story of what happened. I'll have to check but I believe the bit about the sims was reported in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Just another reason to doubt what we've been told.

Phillip Marshall, an experienced pilot, doubted it. In his book FALSE FLAG 9/11 he argues that the terrorist pilots had secret help from the Saudis and elements of the US intelligence community. He says they trained in Arizona for months before 9/11.

I do not agree. I reviewed all of the evidence in the cas e of Hani Hanjour who supposedly piloted AA 77 into the Pentagon. Hanjour could not even remember his ow pin number. He flunked a Virginia driver's license test two weeks before 9/11. He flunked a flight test in a one engine Cessna three weeks before 9/11. A Cessna is one of the simplest planes to fly.

Draw your own conclusions.

Here is my paper about Hanjour:
http://www.infowars.com/how-the-fbi-...-hani-hanjour/
Old 02-23-2013, 09:23 AM   #64
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Here we go with the holograms **** again.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:05 AM   #65
W*GS
Ring of Famer

gaffe had a comment about the evidence now showing that the planes were remote-controlled, but then he yanked it.

We already thrashed that idea to death, and showed that it simply wasn't tenable.

Doesn't mean gaffe doesn't pull out the same **** over and over and over again.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:29 AM   #66
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
For whatever it's worth, I caught up with an old TV news friend over the holidays, he's been at WTAE in Pittsburgh for a long time. He was at Shanksville midday on 9/11, one of the very first on the scene. He says no way, absolutely no way did a plane crash at that site. Thing is, he's not the type to believe in conspiracies, he's not even a truther. Just says no way, wasn't a plane there.
Excellent! I always cherish armchair QB commentaries from journalists. They seem to know just EVERYTHING.

Unless he stayed to see them pull jet parts - including engines - out of the soil, he has no business opening his maw.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:32 AM   #67
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
The fact they were high speed makes the approaches/impacts very very challenging.

There is a story that illustrates this. The morning after 9/11 a Boeing 737 instructor took his class of pilots into the 737 simulator where they had been training, set it for the WTC, and flew trials trying to hit the tower.

His students were professional pilots with years of experience. They'd flown other Boeings - and were seeking a license to fly 737s as well.

None of them could hit the WTC at high speed. Not even after multiple attempts. And remember -- a 737 is MUCH smaller and more maneuverable than a 767.

The instructor was able to hit the tower -- but only after several attempts.

MHG
Emphasize the word "story." Give us a source or it's hearsay at best. Considering the type of accusations you're throwing around here, you need to at least be decent enough to source these claims.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:37 PM   #68
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

I haven't read the thread and I don't discount the possibility of the story being true. My question is why did they wait 12 years to take him out?

Last edited by baja; 02-23-2013 at 06:46 PM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #69
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I haven't read the thread and I don't discount the possibility of the story being true. My question is why did they wait 12 years to take him out?
Good question.

He was killed within days of the release of his second book about 9/11. I have not read it yet -- so I can't comment further -- but have just ordered it.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:28 PM   #70
W*GS
Ring of Famer

So some guy has the genuine inside scoop on how what we've been told about the al-Qaeda-hijacked planes used as guided missiles is all wrong.

But the Powers That Run It All don't take him out right away. They wait 12 years.

And they do it via killing him, his kids, and his dog - a very newsworthy and attention-getting means. Not a "heart attack", "traffic accident" or anything else that would be viewed as far more run-of-the-mill.

Why do you think the Powers That Run It All would go for such a showy death? Explain.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #71
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
So some guy has the genuine inside scoop on how what we've been told about the al-Qaeda-hijacked planes used as guided missiles is all wrong.

But the Powers That Run It All don't take him out right away. They wait 12 years.

And they do it via killing him, his kids, and his dog - a very newsworthy and attention-getting means. Not a "heart attack", "traffic accident" or anything else that would be viewed as far more run-of-the-mill.

Why do you think the Powers That Run It All would go for such a showy death? Explain.
Because, man! It's just what you'd expect them to do!
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #72
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by houghtam View Post
Because, man! It's just what you'd expect them to do!
I'm still waiting on gaffe...

But in the meantime, I expect his response will be that a "quiet" death for Mr. Marshall wouldn't deliver the same "message" to others to steer clear of 9/11.

Of course, gaffe puts himself in the class of folks who know the Real Truth and are selflessly giving it to us idiots at grave danger to themselves.

It's just a manifestation of gaffe's Messiah complex and his underlying mental illnesses.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #73
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Good question.

He was killed within days of the release of his second book about 9/11. I have not read it yet -- so I can't comment further -- but have just ordered it.
killing a guy after he writes book just bring more attention to book. How would the CIA benefit from that? Logically it just doesn't make sense.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:19 PM   #74
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
How would the CIA benefit from that? Logically it just doesn't make sense.
How does the Bush ran CIA kill a standing president in daylight, in the middle of a parade?
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:42 PM   #75
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Emphasize the word "story." Give us a source or it's hearsay at best. Considering the type of accusations you're throwing around here, you need to at least be decent enough to source these claims.
Here is the source -- the 2007 interview with Dan Govatos, a Boeing 737 instructor.

Govatos tells the story of how he set up trials in a 737 simulator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bm58cPH8L78

At about 7 minutes Rob Balsamo - who is a Boeing 757 pilot -- explains how he set up a trial with a 757 sim and tried to hit the Pentagon. Balsamo said it took him 5-6 tries before he could do it.

Last edited by mhgaffney; 02-25-2013 at 12:48 PM..