The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 07:03 PM   #26
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
The only time these fecal smears can criticize someone shooting is when the one doing it or potentially doing it is a law abiding citizen. Same old stuck record.
No.

It's the misplaced machismo that says you'd be the tough guy, like Rambo, when presented with a genuine threat situation.

You'd more likely evacuate your bladder and bowels.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #27
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Why do you keep going from thread to thread repeating the same crap?
Because nutless puds like you keep claiming the **** you do.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #28
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
No.

It's the misplaced machismo that says you'd be the tough guy, like Rambo, when presented with a genuine threat situation.

You'd more likely evacuate your bladder and bowels.
Yet again you browbeat strawman out of your endless well of rage. I never said such a thing - and I shouldn't have to repeatedly explain that to a grown adult male.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #29
jhat01
Ring of Famer
 
jhat01's Avatar
 
Knuckle Dragging Homer

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: West River
Posts: 1,851

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam
Default

Lives may have been saved, I agree. Many, and I would venture to say, most of us with CCWs take the time to learn and more importantly maintain the skillset required for that responsibility.
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:05 PM   #30
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
He keeps howling about the same crap and attacked me for saying that if someone in the Century Aurora had *GASP!* a CCW, lives may have been saved.
No.

Because you claimed you would have capped Holmes with nary a bother.

How much training for, and practical experience of, a shooter do you have IRL?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #31
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Because nutless puds like you keep claiming the **** you do.
As a female, it is true, I AM nutless.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #32
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
No.

Because you claimed you would have capped Holmes with nary a bother.

How much training for, and practical experience of, a shooter do you have IRL?
Show me where I said that. Produce the post. NOW.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #33
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhat01 View Post
Lives may have been saved, I agree. Many, and I would venture to say, most of us with CCWs take the time to learn and more importantly maintain the skillset required for that responsibility.
Does that include practice with realistic scenarios?

It's one thing to shoot at a paper target at the range. It's another to take out a shooter, in a dimly-lit environment that's in a state of chaos.

You cannot perfect what do you not practice.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #34
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhat01 View Post
Lives may have been saved, I agree. Many, and I would venture to say, most of us with CCWs take the time to learn and more importantly maintain the skillset required for that responsibility.
Few actually even acquire CCW licenses. It's a shame, actually.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #35
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
As a female, it is true, I AM nutless.
You're a pathetic liar.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 PM   #36
Dr. Broncenstein
Nacho Nacho Fan
 
Dr. Broncenstein's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Sterile Fields
Posts: 13,467

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dookie Nacho
Default

So W*gs, honest question: what do you think about Biden's recommendation to fire both shells outside from a double barreled shotgun as a warning / deterrence to a home invader?
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #37
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Does that include practice with realistic scenarios?

It's one thing to shoot at a paper target at the range. It's another to take out a shooter, in a dimly-lit environment that's in a state of chaos.

You cannot perfect what do you not practice.
Have you ever been to Century Aurora? I was there again, last night. You don't know dick about that place. I'm still waiting for you to produce the post where I made these wild claims.

Tick tock.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #38
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You're a pathetic liar.
I'm calling yours right now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #39
jhat01
Ring of Famer
 
jhat01's Avatar
 
Knuckle Dragging Homer

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: West River
Posts: 1,851

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Does that include practice with realistic scenarios?

It's one thing to shoot at a paper target at the range. It's another to take out a shooter, in a dimly-lit environment that's in a state of chaos.

You cannot perfect what do you not practice.
In my case it does. We try to manufacture as much stress as we can, whether it's low light drills in the shoot house, or your run of the mill shoot and move IDPA matches. Manufacturing stress is a key component to our training.
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:11 PM   #40
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Have you ever been to Century Aurora? I was there again, last night. You don't know dick about that place. I'm still waiting for you to produce the post where I made these wild claims.

Tick tock.
STFU.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...6&postcount=25

You would have capped Holmes and gone back to your popcorn.

How much realistic training have you done, asswipe?
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #41
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhat01 View Post
In my case it does. We try to manufacture as much stress as we can, whether it's low light drills in the shoot house, or your run of the mill shoot and move IDPA matches. Manufacturing stress is a key component to our training.
No, this is a total non sequitur. There's no such thing as training in advance for any and all scenarios. This is raising the bar writ large. He's actually saying things are better that those folks were shot like fish in a barrel. How much more cold-hearted and degenerate can you get than that?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #42
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhat01 View Post
In my case it does. We try to manufacture as much stress as we can, whether it's low light drills in the shoot house, or your run of the mill shoot and move IDPA matches. Manufacturing stress is a key component to our training.
If I was training you, you'd piss your pants and cry for Mommy.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #43
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
If I was training you, you'd piss your pants and cry for Mommy.
WAITING.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:14 PM   #44
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
No, this is a total non sequitur. There's no such thing as training in advance for any and all scenarios. This is raising the bar writ large. He's actually saying things are better that those folks were shot like fish in a barrel. How much more cold-hearted and degenerate can you get than that?
No.

I'm saying your glib assessment that since you sat in the same theatre, stopping Holmes would have been no big deal is utter horse****.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:15 PM   #45
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
WAITING.
http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...7&postcount=40

Stupid bravado on your part.

Goddamn, if you're not an incredible a-hole.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #46
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
STFU.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...6&postcount=25

You would have capped Holmes and gone back to your popcorn.

How much realistic training have you done, asswipe?
Thanks, b****. I never said what you just shoved into my mouth by the truck load.

Going to apologize now, ****?

To quote:

I don't believe it is. For one thing, I listened carefully to what the witnesses recounted. There was enough visibility that they saw him emerge through the door with weapons, they saw what he was wearing, they saw what he was carrying, they saw where he was. He was standing on the stairs in the upper section of seats when he paused to reload. Secondly, the Century Aurora theater re-opened to the public less than 2 weeks ago. I went to catch a movie there to support the theater and the community. I in specific went to sit in row 2 of the old Theater 9 which is now Auditorium XD about 20 feet from the still-there emergency exit door Holmes used. I inspected the layout of the place quite closely. It's not that dark in there during a film that you couldn't have seen him and shot his ass off, sorry. Just my humble opinion.

WHERE DID I SAY I WOULD DO ANYTHING?

I was speaking in general terms regarding a present CCW carrier, GENIUS.

Remedial English much?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #47
jhat01
Ring of Famer
 
jhat01's Avatar
 
Knuckle Dragging Homer

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: West River
Posts: 1,851

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ManRam
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
If I was training you, you'd piss your pants and cry for Mommy.
Now you're just being funny. I'm trying to be serious. Most of us take the responsibility very seriously.
jhat01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:16 PM   #48
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

LMFAOOOOOOO !!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #49
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I'm still trying to figure out how I was referring to ME when I said "YOU" in that sentence!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #50
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,757
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
So W*gs, honest question: what do you think about Biden's recommendation to fire both shells outside from a double barreled shotgun as a warning / deterrence to a home invader?
I honestly don't care what Biden thinks.

Those who believe that actually firing a gun *at* someone, with intent to stop their attack, is really no big deal have no understanding of what they're doing.

Folks with that misplaced sense of swaggering bluster shouldn't even be around guns.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Denver Broncos