The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2013, 12:02 PM   #26
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
You've got too much vested in believing that Icke is correct to see his insanity.



In your padded rooms, I should think.
What do I have invested?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:12 PM   #27
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
What do I have invested?
The entirety of your philosophy regarding the reality around you.

And a bunker.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:31 PM   #28
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

I do not have a hard and fixed philosophy, rather I am open minded

I have no bunker that is just another of your presumptions that are false.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:39 PM   #29
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I do not have a hard and fixed philosophy, rather I am open minded
Just like one of the comments on one of the Icke videos you posted:

Quote:
open mind seems to mean filled with as much bull**** as possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by baja
I have no bunker that is just another of your presumptions that are false.
Poetic license on my part. You've made it clear that you've prepared yourself for the End Times, which are nigh...
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 PM   #30
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,830
Default

Ok baja. This is your thread, you believe it to be true, then surely you provide some fact to prove the world is run by reptilians.

DNA tests, scientific reports, oh maybe Bush slurping up a grasshopper during a press conference!

Last edited by Meck77; 02-16-2013 at 04:11 PM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #31
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
Ok baja. This is your thread, you believe it to be true, then surely you provide some fact to prove the world is run by reptilians.

DNA tests, scientific reports, oh maybe Bush slurping up a grasshopper during a press conference!
Steve I will not make even one post trying to convince you Icke has it right.

Watch the videos, either you get it or you do not. There is no way I can "prove" it to you.

I post it here for the one percent that it will be meaningful to, not to convince those that are not ready or able to yet wake up to what has been going on for centuries.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:36 PM   #32
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Go to www.davidicke.com

Pay the 7 bucks and watch the 6 hour presentation on what is really going on and has been for centuries.

That is my one time offer of proof for you.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 05:37 PM   #33
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,308
Default

This is free:

W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #34
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Steve I will not make even one post trying to convince you Icke has it right.

Watch the videos, either you get it or you do not. There is no way I can "prove" it to you.

I post it here for the one percent that it will be meaningful to, not to convince those that are not ready or able to yet wake up to what has been going on for centuries.
You seriously believe that alien reptiles have infiltrated human beings and taken over our world and that's why we're not living in paradise? Really?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #35
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You seriously believe that alien reptiles have infiltrated human beings and taken over our world and that's why we're not living in paradise? Really?
baja won't actually come right out and admit it - he'll just claim to be open-minded and that everyone who thinks reptilians is just plain BS is still asleep and cannot see the Real Truth.

baja is nut brother to gaffe.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 06:17 PM   #36
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

It just stands to reason; If there are evil, reptilian invaders from some distant planet living among us, wouldn't there be benign protectors from some other planet, interceding on our behalf? Something like The Federation, for example? The whole, binary, yin and yang thing. Good and evil.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:28 PM   #37
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,741

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

"Crikey!! A thread about me! Way to go, Mate!!"

"I'll slip this little bugger on the barbie."

DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 07:39 PM   #38
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
It just stands to reason; If there are evil, reptilian invaders from some distant planet living among us, wouldn't there be benign protectors from some other planet, interceding on our behalf? Something like The Federation, for example? The whole, binary, yin and yang thing. Good and evil.
Why must they aways be from some distant place, see this is programed thinking. If they are aliens and ugly they must be from some distant physical place just likes ours only different.

The alien beings are from another frequency existing concurrently with ours, yet in a separate reality. They hacked our construct and use us as an energy source (food) and have been doing this for a very long time. That is what is behind all the societies that are known for ritual sacrifice. They can not operate directly in our reality but they can manipulate it and control certain people like the ancient royal blood lines because they bread with them.

Crazy Huh!
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #39
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,308
Default

Seeen it.

Kinda boring, really.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:59 PM   #40
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Why must they aways be from some distant place, see this is programed thinking. If they are aliens and ugly they must be from some distant physical place just likes ours only different.

The alien beings are from another frequency existing concurrently with ours, yet in a separate reality. They hacked our construct and use us as an energy source (food) and have been doing this for a very long time. That is what is behind all the societies that are known for ritual sacrifice. They can not operate directly in our reality but they can manipulate it and control certain people like the ancient royal blood lines because they bread with them.

Crazy Huh!
I'm guilty of "programmed thinking" because I thought that they might be from another planet when the reality is that they exist in another dimension? How could I have made such a boneheaded error in thinking?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:44 PM   #41
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,277

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I'm guilty of "programmed thinking" because I thought that they might be from another planet when the reality is that they exist in another dimension? How could I have made such a boneheaded error in thinking?
Someone else did it for you / same with most of your beliefs

Which puts you in with about 95% of the population. so no worries the Matrix is safe and cosy (until it isn't). ;-)
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:50 AM   #42
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Someone else did it for you / same with most of your beliefs

Which puts you in with about 95% of the population. so no worries the Matrix is safe and cosy (until it isn't). ;-)
What's the difference between Archons and Thetans?
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:52 AM   #43
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I'm guilty of "programmed thinking" because I thought that they might be from another planet when the reality is that they exist in another dimension? How could I have made such a boneheaded error in thinking?
Your mind isn't as open as baja's.

Drink, drop some peyote, do some acid, smoke some weed, snort some coke, do some heroin...

Your mind will then be much more open.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #44
Meck77
.
 

Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 16,830
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Someone else did it for you / same with most of your beliefs

Which puts you in with about 95% of the population. so no worries the Matrix is safe and cosy (until it isn't). ;-)
Baja you were in this minority who was so sure that 2012 was significant. In the end it was another year and you were WRONG.

In fact you stated many times. "I hope I'm wrong".

So is it possible that you are wrong in believing that reptilians rule the world? Are you so closed minded that it's not even a possibility you are WRONG AGAIN?

Last edited by Meck77; 02-18-2013 at 07:54 AM..
Meck77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:09 PM.


Denver Broncos