The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #26
colorado jones
Pro Bowler
 
colorado jones's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 619

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
GHWK's next thread:
"Which show is your favorite on Bravo"


Good God Man. You drive a Miata too?
You probably shouldn't talk smack given you are the president of the No Doubt fan club.

If he drives a Miata, surely you drive a teal Sebring.
colorado jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:39 PM   #27
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,333

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado jones View Post
You probably shouldn't talk smack given you are the president of the No Doubt fan club.

If he drives a Miata, surely you drive a teal Sebring.
Just because I live in OC doesn't make everyone a No Doubt fan. Don't like the music they have been recently turning out. Too pop and not enough alternative.

I drive the Corolla. Neutral as hell but first time I heard a Sebring would be worse for a guy then a Miata. You must drive one of those monster trucks to downplay the small package in the pants.

BTW, why would you even attempt to defend ghwk? He even realized the wrong of his ways (see new edit on thread title).
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #28
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Congrats, ghwk. Early front runner for "gayest thread of the year"

I concur.


Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #29
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
Survivor survivor!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,735

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
I concur.


Well if I have your support then I know I have a winner going here!
ghwk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:17 PM   #30
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Gwen Steffani when with the band No Doubt dated gutariest Tony Kanal for 7 years. They broke up and so did the band. When the band got back together Steffani made sure one of the first songs they played was the song she wrote because of him leaving her. Ah, jilted love sucks.

Don't Speak

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
Iím losing my best friend
I canít believe
This could be the end

It looks as though youíre letting go
And if itís real,
Well I donít want to know

Donít speak
I know just what youíre saying
So please stop explaing
Donít tell me ícause it hurts
Donít speak
I know what youíre thinking
I donít need your reasons
Donít tell me ícause it hurts

Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty brightening

As we die, both you and i
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

Chorus:

Itís all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me
I can see us dying...are we?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #31
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,333

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

^^^ I think Gwen's brother wrote that song. Maybe he had a fling with Tony.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 AM   #32
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,562

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
Gwen Steffani when with the band No Doubt dated gutariest Tony Kanal for 7 years. They broke up and so did the band. When the band got back together Steffani made sure one of the first songs they played was the song she wrote because of him leaving her. Ah, jilted love sucks.

Don't Speak

You and me
We used to be together
Every day together always

I really feel
Iím losing my best friend
I canít believe
This could be the end

It looks as though youíre letting go
And if itís real,
Well I donít want to know

Donít speak
I know just what youíre saying
So please stop explaing
Donít tell me ícause it hurts
Donít speak
I know what youíre thinking
I donít need your reasons
Donít tell me ícause it hurts

Our memories
They can be inviting
But some are altogether
Mighty brightening

As we die, both you and i
With my head in my hands
I sit and cry

Chorus:

Itís all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...
You and me
I can see us dying...are we?
Those lyrics don't scream "revenge song". It's almost like she's apologizing for the break-up...
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:49 AM   #33
Powderaddict
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

I hate everything about you - random cheesy 90's band I can't remember

Cry, Cry Cry - Johnny Cash
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:00 AM   #34
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,636
Default

Probably You're So Vain.

But that does not make this thread gayer then it already is. Of all the threads on the Mane right now, this is the one that has a blownout b-hole, naked in a gutter outside a club with ladygaga singing, draped in a rainbow flag with LBGTQA leaflets stuffed in its mouth.

And all of this is being overseen by the world's largest AIDS spitting cobra.

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:09 AM   #35
Kaylore
Because I am better
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Taysom Hill for Heisman!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 46,291

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Probably You're So Vain.

But that does not make this thread gayer then it already is. Of all the threads on the Mane right now, this is the one that has a blownout b-hole, naked in a gutter outside a club with ladygaga singing, draped in a rainbow flag with LBGTQA leaflets stuffed in its mouth.

And all of this is being overseen by the world's largest AIDS spitting cobra.

Can George Takei be riding the cobra?
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 08:14 AM   #36
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,636
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Can George Takei be riding the cobra?

Of course.


Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:15 PM   #37
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,934

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

http://youtu.be/609ry15lzMo

The Revenge Song... actually about revenge and not broken hearted sissy ****.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:25 PM   #38
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

How about this one?

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:28 PM   #39
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Or this one....

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:36 PM   #40
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Back in the day this was a popular kiss my ass song....

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:39 PM   #41
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Bowling for Soup's Friendly Good-Bye -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #42
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

More from the clowns from Witchita Falls, TX -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:44 PM   #43
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

All-American Rejects submit for your approval -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #44
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Toby Keith says hello -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:51 PM   #45
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

And no revenge song compilation would be complete without this classic -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #46
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Does this qualify?

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:22 PM   #47
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Bowling for soup again -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:24 PM   #48
DENVERDUI55
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default



Adults only and don't listen at work.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:30 PM   #49
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

These guys must have really been dumped alot or really hate that one girl -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #50
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,385
Default

Steve Holy's contribution -

errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:34 AM.


Denver Broncos