The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #26
pricejj
jungle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
This kid is a flat out stud. In our scheme, having two big two gapping DTs, Brown would excel. He would be a steal if he lasts until the our pick in the second. He could play OLB, that doesn't mean it's the only place he can play. Again he is scheme versatile to any LB spot on a 4-3, and ILB in a 3-4. He will gain weight in the pros, again he plays very much like a 250 pound LB.

Trevethan played OLB in college..Woodyard at SS, and LB. they don't play the same as Brown.
I liked Lavonte David a lot better at #58 last year...so picking Brown at #58 this year would make me cringe. Arthur Brown is okay, but there are deficiencies in his game, especially in creating no gain/TFL's in run support. He isn't as technically sound as you would expect.

I wouldn't hate if the Broncos picked him at #58, , and he probably could put an additional 5-10 pounds on his smallish frame without losing much speed, though his lower body is pretty small. In reality, the Broncos could do much worse than picking Arthur Brown at #58. I find myself dreaming of the player he could be, rather than being satisfied with the player he actually is.
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: