The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #26
Mediator12
OM analyst

Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Yup! Opens a bunch of possibilities if we can get MLB out of the way early on. One question for you dude,... What round do we draft the honey badger?
No way he makes it to where DEN would draft him. Some pompous Ahole (read Jerry Jones) will draft him in the second day and get all the turmoil that comes with it. I have heard he will be suspended for 4 games coming into the league for being arrested for drug possession even after getting kicked off LSU's team for drug use.

My bet is the cowboys in the fourth round right now.....pick 111.
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:05 AM   #27
g6matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
You had me at cut DJ....
im the biggest dj fan on this board but where does he play .... if he durastically takes a pay cut like he did last year he can stay but the cap space we can free up by cuttin him will be nice. lots of **** to do this off season. re sign clady being the priority thats gonna take up most of our cash. leaving us with 4 mil to sign draft picks and filling out the roster. ppl need to be cut and the top of my list of cut / re worked deals is : dj , mays , mike adams , caldwell , hanie , kuper (restructer)
Old 02-11-2013, 08:22 AM   #28
Rascal
RIP

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Turf

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie mac View Post
Carolina

J Beason cap hit $9.5m, cap hit if cut/traded $12mD Williams cap hit $8.2m, cap hit if cut/traded $9.6m
Gamble is the only one worth cutting saves them $8.5m
They won't cut him, so you guys might as well move on.
Rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:23 AM   #29
Mediator12
OM analyst

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
im the biggest dj fan on this board but where does he play .... if he durastically takes a pay cut like he did last year he can stay but the cap space we can free up by cuttin him will be nice. lots of **** to do this off season. re sign clady being the priority thats gonna take up most of our cash. leaving us with 4 mil to sign draft picks and filling out the roster. ppl need to be cut and the top of my list of cut / re worked deals is : dj , mays , mike adams , caldwell , hanie , kuper (restructer)
Second biggest Gmat. Socal has been a DJ homer since freaking high school

I Miss Socal around here, especially in the draft area. We used to have draft battles.... Ah, the good old days
Old 02-11-2013, 08:27 AM   #30
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
No way he makes it to where DEN would draft him. Some pompous Ahole (read Jerry Jones) will draft him in the second day and get all the turmoil that comes with it. I have heard he will be suspended for 4 games coming into the league for being arrested for drug possession even after getting kicked off LSU's team for drug use.

Is there any precedence for this? If so... shouldn't the kid the rams took CB J. Jenkins had been suspended to start his career?
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:51 AM   #31
Mediator12
OM analyst

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
Is there any precedence for this? If so... shouldn't the kid the rams took CB J. Jenkins had been suspended to start his career?
Its the new CBA. Jenkins was clean after his transfer. Mathieu was dismissed last year and then arrested in his draftable year with charges still outstanding. Events in the draftable year count towards the new CBA Drug policy and count towards the team who drafts them.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:16 AM   #32
BroncoMan4ever
Ring of Famer

That's just like your opinion, man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VIRGIL GREEN!!!

What about Vilma? Supposedly he may be let go. He'd be an upgrade to what we have now and give us the flexibility in the draft to go after OL help, DT, and maybe another corner early in the draft.
BroncoMan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #33
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Its the new CBA. Jenkins was clean after his transfer. Mathieu was dismissed last year and then arrested in his draftable year with charges still outstanding. Events in the draftable year count towards the new CBA Drug policy and count towards the team who drafts them.
Thanks for the info dude. Didn't know the new CBA gave that type of authority to El ROJO. Would take a flyer on the kid in the 4th and on. Hell, even go as far as a 3rd. The kid oozes talent. Just hope he gets his head on straight. His guardians/step parents seem like real righteous people. Some of that has to stick.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #34
Bacchus

Quote:

Bengals will grab him in the 5th.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:45 PM   #35
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rascal View Post
They won't cut him, so you guys might as well move on.
It's the off season. Nothing else to do but speculate.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote