The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2013, 12:45 AM   #26
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
And how many advertisers will he lose if they open the message board and see threads b****ing and whining about it?

I just don't understand people posting on a message board for free openly b****ing about small problems but never offering the guy who provides the message board any money to help solve them.
Do you honestly think that those advertisers go to sites like these to see if folks are happy. All they care about are the numbers of hits a place has, and hopefully the number of hits to their links get.

I do not understand folks that piss and. Moan about folks that raise concerns. About the place.

Ever think that because of all the double entries, extra sends we all seem to be seeing that if those errors are fixed (which seem to be server issues) how much faster the response time would be and how many extra threads would NOT be created.

So piss and moan all you want. If TJ does not want to hear all he has to do is speak up and tells us he does not give a damn. Until then I see it as our duty as members to speak up.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #27
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
The solution is simple.....instead of whining about this site, buy your own server etc. and start your own website/message board. Or should TJ start charging us a monthly membership fee?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
You bring this up every time posters bring up issues with the site. You are a broken record. Shut up.

No ****. Isn't the goal for everybody to go to the same place to discuss things. Not everybody start their own damn server. That's real logic right there.

TJ said some updates are coming soon so grin and bare it for now.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:13 AM   #28
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Updates are on their way this offseason. In the meantime, I've found that clearing my browser cache (the cache, not the cookies) on a regular basis improves performance considerably. I'm not sure I understand why, but I just know it's been working for me.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #29
rugbythug
Church Eyes.

Salty Dog

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller

The strange issue for me is when I load it it is fine. However if I am clicking around the site it stalls. Close and load fine again. Makes it appear like bad php that gets confused.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #30
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Updates are on their way this offseason. In the meantime, I've found that clearing my browser cache (the cache, not the cookies) on a regular basis improves performance considerably. I'm not sure I understand why, but I just know it's been working for me.
What are you? Some kind of religious nut?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote