The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf

Eat greedy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default Coursera

Since it's the offseason, and most of us have a lot more free time when it's not football season, I thought I would share this little gem:

http://www.coursera.com/

If you sign up for this site (totally free) you can audit real college classes from dozens of institutions... if you finish all the assignments with a passing grade you get a certificate of completion from the University.... or you can just enroll there and do the assignments you feel are a good fit...

I figured I'd take some basic courses as refreshers during this winter lull I have before taking an MBA in Managerial Econ head-on.

Right now I'm taking Calculus (Ohio State), Game Theory (Stanford), Precalculus (UCIrvine), Microecon (Illinois-Urbana Champagne) and Data Analysis (Johns Hopkins)

This summer, I'll be taking Mathematical Thinking (Stanford), Financial Engineering (Wharton), MacroEcon (Melbourne), and ADHD Through the Lifespan (Penn Med School).

This is such an awesome resource to get some learnin' in, and up your smarts.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links