The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2013, 04:00 PM   #26
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

lol, ok whatever. You are not following his criteria. I'll give you one example, in the OP Kirwan states the regular season record of the teams, not how far they went in the playoffs. So off the OP the Broncos are #1 because they have the most regular season wins.

But whatever. Like I said, it's a subjective ranking system based on his opinion. I'm taking facts and inserting them into the equation. Fact, Manning and Brady are HoF QBs. Fact, Wilson and Colin K. are 1 year starters.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:25 PM   #27
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
lol, ok whatever. You are not following his criteria. I'll give you one example, in the OP Kirwan states the regular season record of the teams, not how far they went in the playoffs. So off the OP the Broncos are #1 because they have the most regular season wins.

But whatever. Like I said, it's a subjective ranking system based on his opinion. I'm taking facts and inserting them into the equation. Fact, Manning and Brady are HoF QBs. Fact, Wilson and Colin K. are 1 year starters.
SO he had a whole list of criteria and he is an idiot. You are just looking at QBs
Old 02-09-2013, 11:25 PM   #28
boltaneer

ATTA BABY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post

It's irrelevant. If you go by the regular season rankings (which he does), that only moves the Broncos up 2 points. They'd still be in 5th place according to his criteria.

As for the QBs, yes, no one knows how he ranked them. Manning would be ranked at least 3rd, probably 2nd. That would push the Broncos up a few more points but not enough to get out of 5th place according to his criteria.

It is what it is.
boltaneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:04 AM   #29
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post
lonestar, is that you ?
Typical crap from a kiddie.

Have nothing intelligent to say? how about debating the guy/gal?

But instead feel like a tough guy with your one liners. Hell you may be even worse than dream.

Btw I happen to like both of the guys in question. Fell like they are the reason we got as far as we did..

To quote an old movie "go away kid, you bother me".

But frankly all you do is emapbarass yourself with juvelinile posts like that.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote