The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #26
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
So is he a psycho or man that got low balled and is fighting for his survival?

After hearing his letter i don't think he is psycho killer. I think he may have been pushed into this. Sounds like the only people that have to worry are the dirty cops.

Am I way off here??
He just killed two innocent people that had nothing to do with nothing. Yeah, I'd say you are way off here.
Old 02-07-2013, 07:55 PM   #27
Bacchus

We need to send this guy to go find him.

EDIT: Send the karate guy and this skateboarder and they'll have the cop killer in custody by saturday.

Last edited by Bacchus; 02-07-2013 at 07:59 PM..
Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 PM   #28
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Here is his manifesto

http://www.foxnews.com/us/interactiv...ner-manifesto/
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #29
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post

That is completely disgusting.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:34 PM   #30
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
We need to send this guy to go find him.

EDIT: Send the karate guy and this skateboarder and they'll have the cop killer in custody by saturday.

He's not getting arrested. He'll be gunned down. LAPD just shot up the wrong truck earlier in the day, with two women in it.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #31
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
The girl and fiancÚ had nothing to do with him getting canned. Her only tie to him was her father. The psycho is a danger and hopefully is dealt with soon.
I believe he said in his manifesto that they were responsible for him not having a family so he was going to take out their families. He also said he doesn't like what he's doing but it's something that has to be done and will continue until they admit and clear his name.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:56 PM   #32
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?
I'd say both. Seems like he has a legit gripe, and the lapd is going to have to answer a lot of questions over this. But that doesn't justify what he is doing.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #33
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
I believe he said in his manifesto that they were responsible for him not having a family so he was going to take out their families. He also said he doesn't like what he's doing but it's something that has to be done and will continue until they admit and clear his name.
Yeah but Quoydogs said the general public are safe. Clearly the general public are not safe. Even if she is a family member, she had nothing directly to do with him. They guys is sick and no one is safe.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:02 PM   #34
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I hadn't read the manifesto before and I will say there's some romanticism to what he's doing. I think he messed up by targeting innocent family first.

Also, he's overestimating himself. This won't last long. Only a fool boasts of their intelligence.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:22 PM   #35
Agamemnon

Quoydogs seems to be having difficulty separating movie fantasy from the ****ed up **** in real life.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:25 PM   #36
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The interesting part is he makes grand claims but he doesn't actually expect to succeed. He's just using his own death to air his dirty laundry.

Here's an interesting part where he talks about people and his thoughts on topics: http://gawker.com/5982438
Old 02-07-2013, 10:27 PM   #37
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Quoydogs seems to be having difficulty separating movie fantasy from the ****ed up **** in real life.
After reading the manifesto, I see more of where he (Quoydogs) is coming from. After reading into it more, though, I think the guy is just wanting attention.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:31 PM   #38
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

the story is he didn't like his training officers report, then after that he claimed she had used excessive force. Then he was fired because they believed the training officer.

This guy lived on a friend of mines street in OC. News vans all over today. No matter what you can't justify this sort of thing.

The real story here is how we do question the police more and more. They have lost the public trust because of all the incidents we know about. It's sad when you think about it. Our country really is going into the crapper morally.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:37 PM   #39
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

By the way, I don't necessarily know what to make of it but its interesting that a gun control advocate would so publicize the possibilities of which he is capable and the damage he can cause with his training and his guns.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #40
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
wow, this sounds messed up. It gets you wondering about the LAPD in that, is he reacting to a corrupt PD or is he just crazy and going on a rampage?
They are not mutually exclusive.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:41 PM   #41
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
I hadn't read the manifesto before and I will say there's some romanticism to what he's doing. I think he messed up by targeting innocents.

Also, he's overestimating himself. This won't last long. Only a fool boasts of their intelligence.

FYP.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #42
Agamemnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
the story is he didn't like his training officers report, then after that he claimed she had used excessive force. Then he was fired because they believed the training officer.

This guy lived on a friend of mines street in OC. News vans all over today. No matter what you can't justify this sort of thing.

The real story here is how we do question the police more and more. They have lost the public trust because of all the incidents we know about. It's sad when you think about it. Our country really is going into the crapper morally.
The vast majority of law enforcement in in the U.S. has pretty much always been corrupt. From the colonial days til now. Any trust that people put in them was generally born of naivetÚ.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:43 PM   #43
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Could you imagine if the dad of the murdered girl really did railroad this guy off the force. To know your lying actions caused someone to lose it and kill your daughter would be hard to live with.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:44 PM   #44
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
The vast majority of law enforcement in in the U.S. has pretty much always been corrupt. From the colonial days til now. Any trust that people put in them was generally born of naivetÚ.
I guess maybe but still its pretty bad when the first thing you think is cops are lying.
Old 02-07-2013, 10:55 PM   #45
Agamemnon

Apparently the LAPD shot up a vehicle matching Dorner's and seriously wounded two women. Kind of fitting considering Dorner's claims. I mean shooting 40 rounds into a vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood without any kind of confirmation of identity and no attempt to take the suspect alive? Not the kind of police work I'd want in my city...
Old 02-07-2013, 11:02 PM   #46
huh??
Back in the 5280!

...pretty good at lurking.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Killing the daughter and fiancÚ first really underscores the sincerity of his threats he made in his public statement. If it was by design as opposed to coincidence (first opportunity to surface), then he absolutely came out literally and figuratively with both guns blazin'. Not making a pun. He's committed to what he believes to be the only solution.
huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:32 AM   #47
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
Apparently the LAPD shot up a vehicle matching Dorner's and seriously wounded two women. Kind of fitting considering Dorner's claims. I mean shooting 40 rounds into a vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood without any kind of confirmation of identity and no attempt to take the suspect alive? Not the kind of police work I'd want in my city...
See
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #48
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Have they not seen a picture of this guy? And they thought 2 women were him? We hear all the time the dangerous job these guys have, but I often think they are responsible for making it more dangerous at times than it needs to be. Trigger happy lot that when they screw up a shooting state they were in fear. Maybe it's time to get a new job. I have several family and friends whose argument for having guns is because if the cops have them they want to make sure they do. It's messed up.

While I believe this guy may have a valid argument regarding other cops, he's not making people feel he was the victim or even care he was. His crimes are now more egregious than the other cops and no one will care that he dies or about his message.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #49
Quoydogs
I can fix it .

Here's Johnny !

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Monte Ball

Quote:
If you want the sad news . The truck that was burned was a sport-trac. The one they shot up was an explorer. Funny how the news forgot to say anything about that. I think those cops clearly are covering something big up. He says right in his letter. Tell the truth and ill stop. Why dont they just tell the truth?

Last edited by Quoydogs; 02-08-2013 at 07:18 AM..
Quoydogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #50
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoydogs View Post
If you want the sad news . The truck that was burned was a sport-trac. The one they shot up was an explorer. Funny how the news forgot to say anything about that. I think those cops clearly are covering something big up. He says right in his letter. Tell the truth and ill stop. Why dont they just tell the truth?
No it wasn't. Are you just forming your own opinion and not even reading the news?