The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default Who isn't passing on an opportunity to eat well and drink some beers?

The only thing I plan to do today is move seats on the couch as my ass gets sweaty. I'm throwing back Coronas, just had some pizza bagel things the wife made, got some jalapeno poppers for later and the wife called dibs on dinner with some burgers and chili cheese fries.

I played with the kid for a bit watching the top 5 lists thing from earlier. It was pretty cool - Elway won the toughest runs in SB history list and I believe two of the top 5 disappointing losses or something like that was the Denver over Cleveland games. I have no idea what's happening now but the white guy was calling Clay Matthews good looking earlier.

Either way, I may be disappointed Denver's not in the game but I'm not passing on a chance to drink and be lazy. Anyone else embracing their fat genes today? Whatcha doing?

Oh, and I'm totally a Gay Bay fan today. F Lewis and the Ravens. I actually wouldn't mind seeing them win one once he leaves as the rest of the team, I'm quite the fan of. Just nothing could be worse than seeing Lewis go out on top. Him being in the SB is bad enough.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links