The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2013, 10:05 PM   #10
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
You are not hearing me. I never mentioned the solar wind.

What I'm saying is that electrical currents (electrons) can and do flow from the sun to the planets -- and that this is the source of the electricity in lightning.
You're full of ****. We both know you are talking about the "Electric Universe theory" which indeed does idiotically claim the solar wind is electrically charged.

Quote:
In other words, much of the sun's output is electrical -- in addition to visible light, x-rays etc

With regard to earth -- the electricity collects in the ionosphere -- then some of it works its way down through the atmosphere by a process that is not yet understood. We see it in the form of lightning.

These electrical currents could be measured if you placed your equipment properly. In short -- the idea could be tested.

I'm still waiting for you or someone to explain the source of the electricity in lightning. Now that the static charging model is dead -- there is no model.

MHG
Lot's more bull****. Where's the evidence to back your position?
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote