The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-2013, 03:13 PM   #251
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeatheist View Post
I was going to ask the very same question. No point in me creating a thread for Mark to enlighten us if he refuses to participate. I started one before which Mark ignored so I've been burned by the Avenging Angel once already.

So, how about it, Mark? If I open a thread for you to post your theories on Venus, will you join it?
Yes.

It's a very interesting debate. I have posted my views on this on the OM in the past, and will be happy to do so again.

Just so long as someone other than W*gs starts the thread.

It must be kept separate from 9/11.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 06:59 PM   #252
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Just so long as someone other than W*gs starts the thread.
Poosie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney
It must be kept separate from 9/11.
On my Venus thread, you started babbling about 9/11.

Not only are you a pissant coward, you're a gratuitous hypocrite.

You're one of the scummiest, most dishonest pricks I've ever run across online.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:13 PM   #253
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Remember, folks: In gaffe-speak, "banksters" == "Jews".
W*gs is a liar.

I have never equated banksters with Jews. Only W*gs does that. Does he know something he is not telling us?
Old 02-01-2013, 07:39 PM   #254
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
W*gs is a liar.

I have never equated banksters with Jews. Only W*gs does that. Does he know something he is not telling us?
It's a well-known stereotype that Jews are good with money.

You're using "banksters" as a synonym for "Jews". We all can see right through you, gaffe.

PS - I thought you had me on iggy. Liar.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #255
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

The term "banksters" was used by FDR in reference to crooked bankers. There was no linkage to Jews.

W*gs is the only one on the board making this connection.

Follow the logic. He is implying that efforts by we the 99% to take back our nation by overthrowing the power of the bankers is anti-semitic.

This would make the Occupy Movement anti-semitic -- which of course is total BS.

W*gs is a shill for Wall Street -- no question about it.

For what it's worth - I give no credence to stereotypes. In fact my research runs counter to stereotypes.

I despise people -- like W*gs -- who pander to the lowest common denominator. This is part and parcel of the mass psychology of fascism.

MHG
Old 02-02-2013, 03:53 PM   #256
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The term "banksters" was used by FDR in reference to crooked bankers. There was no linkage to Jews.

W*gs is the only one on the board making this connection.
You're so cute with your refusal to own up to your hatred of Jews. Kinda like a Hitler in pink instead of black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney
I despise people -- like W*gs -- who pander to the lowest common denominator. This is part and parcel of the mass psychology of fascism.
Elsewhere I've been called a Marxist. You're calling me a fascist. You're just as goofy as that other person.
Old 02-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #257
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

For the record, I've posted many papers and articles by Jews I admire and agree with.

Because -- most of the time -- they happen to be Jews who oppose Zionism -- W*gs transmogrifies this support for Jews into anti-semitism.

Go figure.

This is the insane world we live in and W*gs and those who think like him are its apostles and cheerleaders.

MHG
Old 02-02-2013, 07:46 PM   #258
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
For the record, I've posted many papers and articles by Jews I admire and agree with.

Because -- most of the time -- they happen to be Jews who oppose Zionism -- W*gs transmogrifies this support for Jews into anti-semitism.
We've been over this many times.

The only good Jews, in your world, are those who demand that Israel eliminate itself, or let its enemies destroy it. The rest are "Zionists".

If you had lived during WWII, you'd have brought the lighter to ignite the ovens.
Old 02-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #259
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
We've been over this many times.

The only good Jews, in your world, are those who demand that Israel eliminate itself, or let its enemies destroy it. The rest are "Zionists".

If you had lived during WWII, you'd have brought the lighter to ignite the ovens.
You are a liar.

The answer for Israel-Palestine is democracy -- something you oppose.

Real democracy means one man (one woman) one vote.

You prefer a racist Apartheid regime -- that in any honest court of law in the world would stand condemned for war crimes and violations of human rights on a mass scale.

Anyone with whom you disagree is anti-semitic by definition. You are one sick b-a-s-t-a-r-d.
Old 04-04-2013, 05:56 AM   #260
defilade

911 was a lie. This says so!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ1P2...layer_embedded

See that nit-wits.. Fire does NOT bring down steel/concrete buildings.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:30 AM   #261
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
You are a liar.

The answer for Israel-Palestine is democracy -- something you oppose.

Real democracy means one man (one woman) Citizen one vote.
FIFY

Generally speaking, if you deny and/or act against a state's right to exist, you're not then afforded the right to vote within it.
Old 04-04-2013, 04:50 PM   #262
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
FIFY

Generally speaking, if you deny and/or act against a state's right to exist, you're not then afforded the right to vote within it.
Are you referring to the Zionists refusal to acknowledge the rights of the Palestinians?

Or are you referring to Hamas' refusal to recognize Israel?

It cuts both ways.

MHG
Old 04-04-2013, 05:21 PM   #263
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Are you referring to the Zionists refusal to acknowledge the rights of the Palestinians?

Or are you referring to Hamas' refusal to recognize Israel?

It cuts both ways.

MHG
What exactly does "Palestine" wish to go back to? The British mandate? Should we resurrect the Ottoman Empire for them? I'd love to bring back the Byzantines myself.

At least Israel was Israel at one point in time. Erecting a fictional Arab nation where one never existed just to displace the Jews who live there? What good is that going to do?
Old 04-06-2013, 01:21 PM   #264
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
What exactly does "Palestine" wish to go back to? The British mandate? Should we resurrect the Ottoman Empire for them? I'd love to bring back the Byzantines myself.

At least Israel was Israel at one point in time. Erecting a fictional Arab nation where one never existed just to displace the Jews who live there? What good is that going to do?
You need to bone up on the actual history. You sound like Faux news.

The "fictional Arab nation" sounds like a Zionist sound byte.

FYI, the Palestinians are the indigenous residents of Palestine. Their ancestors were the original Canaanites and yes Hebrews of the region.

The Israelis, by contrast (95+% of them) are the progeny of converts -- with no native ties to Palestine.

There is more Jewish blood in the veins of the Palestinians than the Israeli Jews who cite Scripture as their deed to the land.

On this basis they engaged in systematic ethnic cleansing, murder, rape, bulldozed homes and villages, poisoned ancestral Arab wells, ripped up the Arab olive groves, stole the Jaffa orange groves, and are presently siphoning off the underground water from the Arab West Bank.

This list of Israeli crimes is by no means comprehensive.

MHG