The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > NFL Draft Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2013, 02:16 PM   #33
NickStixx

The play Moore made was a rare mistake... a fluke. I would put money on it that if they did that play 10 more times, he would make the play every time. Safeties are taught from Pee-wee football to keep the play in front of you, especially in that situation. He made a mistake... it's time we all move on.
I'm not saying he is the long term answer for that position, and I wouldn't be upset if we drafted another guy even this year. But I don't think that this is a play Rahim Moore messes up all the time, like some are saying.
Med, I get what you are saying by the play call, that should have been quarters deep, instead of the Tampa 2, which essentially just gave Rahim that 1/3 of the field to cover. But I cannot just simply believe that an NFL safety is that dumb.
Personally I thought Rahim made great improvements, and played well for us during the season, he just got beat and looked bad doing it at the most unfortunate time.

Last edited by NickStixx; 01-30-2013 at 02:20 PM..

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: