The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #26
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post

He knows what is needed to field a winning team
In the 80's.

Fixed.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #27
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
All it means are there are a lot of members that have not got the message (to IGGY you), or flat like to call you names.

It proves nothing about validating your some of your crap you post. But good attempt at stroking your ego.
The only reason there is even a movement to ignore me now is because everything I have said is proving to be true. So much so that there is no arguing anymore. All you are left to do now is pretend it hasn't been proven.
Old 01-28-2013, 12:51 AM   #28
Armchair Bronco

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Mr classy has no problem dissing or removing anyone who doesn't fit in his egocentric vision...
I think he learned this from Shannyham himself. Anyone who got on the wrong side of Little Napoleon paid a dear price. John is just copying the Mastermind.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:02 AM   #29
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
I think he learned this from Shannyham himself. Anyone who got on the wrong side of Little Napoleon paid a dear price. John is just copying the Mastermind.
That would be great if he actually knew what he was doing but he's just a pretender. I feel bad for you guys because he's taking advantage of your loyalty.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:20 AM   #30
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

You guys can go pound sand. Taco has executive order over this dominion, and if you don't like the way he runs his ship, you can get the **** out. Pretty simple.
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 08:36 PM   #31
ChrisToker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
This is what you get for not drinking the kool-aid....
Awww Jesus Christ! Would u please drink the kool-aid u pink puppy belliing troll!
Old 01-28-2013, 11:13 PM   #32
MacGruder

Could you imagine if Tebow played like Elway in that last game? lol Imagine how different Elway's attitude would be...