The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #1
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer
 
Bronco Rob's Avatar
 
The Alpha & The Omega

Join Date: Apr 2001
Posts: 4,746

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay
Default Elway talks to Jim Rome loss to the Ravens, the health of Peyton Manning, his future with the team,






Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,604

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

I cant imagine Elway agreeing with all the plays Fox did but is he going to call out his coach on the Rome show? Absolutely not.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:46 PM   #3
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Elway is never going to call out a guy HE picked... his ego won't allow it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:54 PM   #4
myMind
splinters reality until
 
myMind's Avatar
 
We Grok

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 1,510

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Elway is never going to call out a guy HE picked... his ego won't allow it.
Please please please go away again.
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 PM   #5
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!
 
Drunk Monkey's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,097
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
Please please please go away again.
With Mods willing to shut down BS grubber look at me threads his time here is limited. His need for attention will consume him and eventually lead to his downfall.
Drunk Monkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:04 PM   #6
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

This is what you get for not drinking the kool-aid....
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:14 AM   #7
Armchair Bronco
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Shutting down dissenting voices like MacGruder is what I'd expect from Pravda.

If you clowns only want happy, smiley posters around here, then please ask Taco John to modify the site's masthead accordingly.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:18 PM   #8
BroncoSojia
Go Broncos
 
BroncoSojia's Avatar
 
Thanks Champ for the past 10 years

Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Jackson, MS
Posts: 527

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bey Bey Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
Shutting down dissenting voices like MacGruder is what I'd expect from Pravda.

If you clowns only want happy, smiley posters around here, then please ask Taco John to modify the site's masthead accordingly.
The guy is an obvious troll that should've been banned over 5,000 posts ago.

Every thread he posts in (this one as well most likely) usually ends up in 7-8 page long pointless arguments and debate, with half of the board hurling insults at him.

He's only on this board to provoke and antagonize people, because there's no way he believes half of the absurd stuff that he says.
BroncoSojia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #9
JCMElway
Moderate-erator
 
JCMElway's Avatar
 
Dominate!

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 7,223

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by myMind View Post
Please please please go away again.
Folks.

It is called the ignore feature. Use it, and opinions you don't like magically go away.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:22 PM   #10
yerner
Ring of Famer
 
yerner's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Charlottesville VA
Posts: 3,936
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Elway is never going to call out a guy HE picked... his ego won't allow it.
this would be a valid comment if your alternative wasn't a dude that throws like a girl and runs like a 39 year old lesbian.
yerner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:23 PM   #11
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vail
Posts: 16,291

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

For what it's worth, the only reason I even enter a MacGruder-hijacked thread is ti insult him. I have him on ignore, but I still get the jist of what he is saying from other posters... just enough to insult him.

I don't feel bad about it either because he is just a troll.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:24 PM   #12
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
https://soundcloud.com/mogulseeker

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vail
Posts: 16,291

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

A BroncoRob thread.... hijacked by MacGruder.

This thread is double-fail, lol.
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 12:37 PM   #13
Heyneck
Ring of Famer
 
Heyneck's Avatar
 
RIP Tripplets!

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Cali, Colombia
Posts: 2,352

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yerner View Post
this would be a valid comment if your alternative wasn't a dude that throws like a girl and runs like a 39 year old lesbian.
Takes one to know one...
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 03:31 PM   #14
BroncoBuff
***************
 
BroncoBuff's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Seattle
Posts: 25,829

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
Shutting down dissenting voices like MacGruder is what I'd expect from Pravda.
"Shutting down dissenting voices" ... when was the first, last or only time that happened around here? Birthday boy don't play that, he's a free speech libertarian.

That said, it does seem a bit overwrought the way guys hammer away at minority opinions. Understandable when lonestar argues to let Ryan Clady leave in free agency, but I don't see the problem here. He's right, John won't dis Manning - not because of John's ego, but because it'd be a classless thing to do.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:12 PM   #15
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
The guy is an obvious troll that should've been banned over 5,000 posts ago.

Every thread he posts in (this one as well most likely) usually ends up in 7-8 page long pointless arguments and debate, with half of the board hurling insults at him.

He's only on this board to provoke and antagonize people, because there's no way he believes half of the absurd stuff that he says.
If folks do not like to see his post place him on ignore.

He is just looking for attention if yoi quote him or speak of him it empowers him.

Ignore him and eventually he goes away.

Pretty simple. Concept.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 05:42 PM   #16
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,234

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Folks.

It is called the ignore feature. Use it, and opinions you don't like magically go away.
One would think people could figure that out on their own instead of b****ing and moaning and calling for bans. They must be masochists that are also egotists. They enjoy tormenting themselves and bragging about it at the same time.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #17
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoSojia View Post
The guy is an obvious troll that should've been banned over 5,000 posts ago.

Every thread he posts in (this one as well most likely) usually ends up in 7-8 page long pointless arguments and debate, with half of the board hurling insults at him.

He's only on this board to provoke and antagonize people, because there's no way he believes half of the absurd stuff that he says.
If I spewed half as much nonsense as you claim people would ignore me... that they don't proves there is a whole lot of truth there...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 06:28 PM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,341

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

John is the perfect guy for our team. He knows football and is going to build a great team for us for a long time.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
If I spewed half as much nonsense as you claim people would ignore me... that they don't proves there is a whole lot of truth there...
Here's to helping the cause.

Ignore in 3......2.....1
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #20
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
If I spewed half as much nonsense as you claim people would ignore me... that they don't proves there is a whole lot of truth there...
All it means are there are a lot of members that have not got the message (to IGGY you), or flat like to call you names.

It proves nothing about validating your some of your crap you post. But good attempt at stroking your ego.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:41 PM   #21
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
If folks do not like to see his post place him on ignore.

He is just looking for attention if yoi quote him or speak of him it empowers him.

Ignore him and eventually he goes away.

Pretty simple. Concept.
Will this work on you too then? You're not completely on McGoobers level but your pretty damn close.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #22
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
John is the perfect guy for our team. He knows football and is going to build a great team for us for a long time.
He played under some crappy coaches during his career.

He knows what is needed to field a winning team, so far his draft choices have been some really good picks. Playing to a level most thought were not possible.

The only moves he has made contract wise that give me ANY cause to wonder are the load he gave to Prater and the real head scratcher on Mayes. I have to wonder if the latter was at JDR request as an old Pro bowl LB must have seen something in the kid and thought he could coach him up.

Either that or he got faked out of his shorts when NOL made him a big offer.

Not sure which but they can fix that this year by cutting him and eating the 1.3mil. In bonus and guaranteed money. Still save 2.7 mil.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 08:45 PM   #23
lonestar
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: West Texas
Posts: 6,203

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
Will this work on you too then? You're not completely on McGoobers level but your pretty damn close.
Hey place me on IGGY I could care less I have 8-9 moron on my list.

Sorry you do not want to hear the facts and thought I post. Most are down to earth and a different perspective than loads of the kiddies that just want more players than we can afford. They want anyone with a pulse and start threads asking about them.

So again if you are ready for facts the IGGY button is in the cp area.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:40 PM   #24
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer
 
maher_tyler's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: AZ
Posts: 6,096

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Folks.

It is called the ignore feature. Use it, and opinions you don't like magically go away.
Yea right. Everyone here loves to hate trolls. That's why they never get banned. It's as simple as not replying to what trolls post. You never respond, they go away.
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #25
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
"Shutting down dissenting voices" ... when was the first, last or only time that happened around here? Birthday boy don't play that, he's a free speech libertarian.

That said, it does seem a bit overwrought the way guys hammer away at minority opinions. Understandable when lonestar argues to let Ryan Clady leave in free agency, but I don't see the problem here. He's right, John won't dis Manning - not because of John's ego, but because it'd be a classless thing to do.
Mr classy has no problem dissing or removing anyone who doesn't fit in his egocentric vision...
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:53 PM.


Denver Broncos