The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
I think it's fine for people to have guns. I have some myself. Obviously, our society, our people, have not attained a level of consciousness that recommends they have access to semi-autos with banana clips. Maybe the press shouldn't have "protected" American sensibilities and instead broadcast the pics from that classroom and we could all have a better idea of what we're talking about? Anyway, it's not guns that will protect us from the government. Mubarak had tanks and guns in Egypt and the people, for the most part, were unarmed. Didn't save that government.
You don't need an assault rifle to shoot up a school, Klebold and Harris didn't use one. I find it interesting that you seem to judge yourself an authority on deciding where the seemly arbitrary line resides that distinguishes between guns you believe I have the right to own and guns you believe I don't. I don't need you to decide that for me.

Last edited by Houshyamama; 01-26-2013 at 10:39 PM..
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote