The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-26-2013, 12:05 PM   #26
Greatspirits
Perennial Pro-bowler

"Little Von!"

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trev

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
John really does a good job with these interviews. He's republican but makes sure he doesn't step on toes to possibly offend any democrats he might have on his staff or players. And not just with the political stuff but when asked if the Broncos didn't give their best game against the Ravens he said nothing but the right stuff, giving credit to the Ravens, and all that stuff. Comes off sorta vanilla but a man in his position has to be very careful what he says and how he says it and John's doing a fantastic job so far I think.
John's one of the few respected republicans, he's not one of those asinine Limbaugh republicans.
Greatspirits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 01:50 PM   #27
UKBronco
Keep the faith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLesSPE View Post
The next time I hear Piers Morgan will be too soon. I wish he'd just move back to the UK already.
No, don't you dare!!

We could come to a mutual UK-US agreement and he could 'go missing' somewhere over the Atlantic!

Oxygen thief
UKBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #28
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I bet you live in Los Angeles.

MacGruder doesn't come off like a Broncos fan. He does, however, come off as someone who has been reading WAY too much Mike Silver.
I used to be anti-democrat.... but not necessarily republican... now I realize the whole thing is a game. The republican democrat paradigm is created to divide everyone on specific topics so nothing is ever accomplished - divide and conquer... it isn't just a coincidence that inner city gangs were divided into crips and bloods - red and blue states like the mainstream.

I haven't read any Mike Silver since that original Tebow smear piece. Is that what you are referring to or did I miss something new?
Old 01-26-2013, 03:01 PM   #29
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I used to be anti-democrat.... but not necessarily republican... now I realize the whole thing is a game. The republican democrat paradigm is created to divide everyone on specific topics so nothing is ever accomplished - divide and conquer... it isn't just a coincidence that inner city gangs were divided into crips and bloods - red and blue states like the mainstream.

I haven't read any Mike Silver since that original Tebow smear piece. Is that what you are referring to or did I miss something new?
Can you please stop turning everything into a Tebow thread?

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:09 PM   #30
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
Can you please stop turning everything into a Tebow thread?
It's impossible to talk about Elway's Bronco megalomania without addressing the Tebow event...

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-26-2013 at 03:21 PM..
Old 01-26-2013, 03:22 PM   #31
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
It's impossible to talk about Elway's Bronco megalomania without the addressing the Tebow event...
You are free to give your view on that and you do......but there is a difference between that and hijacking other threads all the time and turning them into Tebow threads. Please quit that.

BRING BACK BUTCH
SoCalBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 03:43 PM   #32
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
You are free to give your view on that and you do......but there is a difference between that and hijacking other threads all the time and turning them into Tebow threads. Please quit that.
You are making a huge assumption here - that is is my doing that things devolve into a Tebow debate because I mention the Tebow event.

That's scapegoating. As I said.. teams and their fans take on the characteristics of their leaders - no accountability.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:53 PM   #33
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:
You are making a huge assumption here - that is is my doing that things devolve into a Tebow debate because I mention the Tebow event.

That's scapegoating. As I said.. teams and their fans take on the characteristics of their leaders - no accountability.
kindly shut the hell up
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote