The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-24-2013, 10:11 AM   #76
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwill07 View Post
did you miss the part above where I mentioned accelerated bonus counting against the cap? cutting DJ would cost $500k in dead money. That's it.
Sorry I did not see this til now. As I understand it he is due 7.7 this coming year with 250 bonus and about 1.4 and change in other bonus money none of which is roster.

That means 1.7 is prorated bonus money that should come off the 6 million. In his base salary. Leaving 4.3.

Now showed me where you come up with only 500k and I can dig it.

I got my info from sportrac.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #77
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
Sorry I did not see this til now. As I understand it he is due 7.7 this coming year with 250 bonus and about 1.4 and change in other bonus money none of which is roster.

That means 1.7 is prorated bonus money that should come off the 6 million. In his base salary. Leaving 4.3.

Now showed me where you come up with only 500k and I can dig it.

I got my info from sportrac.
apologies - his cap hit for 2013 would be $250k if we cut him now.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-br...d.j.-williams/

If DJ does not make the final 2013 roster, his salary and bonuses would not be paid, and therefore would not hit the cap. All we would be on the hook for is the balance of his pro-rated signing bonus, which is $250k.
mwill07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:00 PM   #78
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:

frankly I do not care what you think.. I get loads of reps from folks so I suspect you are just spouting sour grapes..
Judging from this thread, nobody else agrees with you.

Lets see this "loads of rep from folks" bs. Post your CP.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 12:22 PM   #79
Bmore Manning

What's "CP"..?
Old 01-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #80
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore Manning View Post
What's "CP"..?
Control Panel, where you can see the rep you receive from others.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:43 PM   #81
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
Control Panel, where you can see the rep you receive from others.
Thanks. Am I able to see that from an iPhone?
Old 01-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #82
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Thanks. Am I able to see that from an iPhone?
Yes you can, just go to user CP on your screen.
Old 01-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #83
Bmore Manning

Quote:
Yes you can, just go to user CP on your screen.
Thanks! How do I select good or bad for others posts?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #84
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Judging from this thread, nobody else agrees with you.

Lets see this "loads of rep from folks" bs. Post your CP.
teh facts iz you draft kiddies and your madden xbox catn undrsto0d pat has a budget to perate with and likely the way i see it since i managed business that elway not gonna get the full dole to do what he wants. iirc they had set limits justl ike with mikey and josh so say what you iwll just can't post that.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #85
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Thanks! How do I select good or bad for others posts?
If you have a green mark with a comment in your CP -- it is positive rep.

If you have a red mark with a comment in your CP -- it is negative rep.

If you have a silver mark with a comment in your CP -- it means it is neutral, coming from a user who has more negative reputation than positive. Essentially, it means that theyre contribution points are worth nothing.

If you guys all negative rep lonestar he will be there in just a few days.

Oh wait, we can't repbomb anymore.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #86
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
No prick, I thought we talked about your insults before, yet you continue.

We can TAG Clady at a $9.6 cap hit. We can draft a LB and pay him $400K.. That's $10 million... With 2 new players under contract.

Minus DJ $6 and Mays $4 which EQUALS $10. It means we would have the same cap with the same amount of players signed.. DO YOU FOLLOW?

I guess you have learned a new language.
Hoe do you remotely think he is going to take 9.6. If anything it will be closer to 12 a year in cap hit.

Hell he turned down right at 10 a year last summer. IIRC five years for 45+ million. What makes you think he would not want a hell of a lot more?

As far as dj and Mayes yes you lose ten mil in salary. But you

ONE you have to replace both players as bodies not necessarily as LB but I'd guess losing at least brooking, dj and mayes they would add another lb or two to the roster.

So replacing a player is going cost you between 400 to 700 K EACH if they are role players. SO LET'S SAY A MILLION for the two. ( now that could be less if we just get bodies via UDFA. But not much less.

TWO The prorated bonus money has to be deducted from the upcoming cap. If I calculated this correctly that is close to 2 mil between the two.

So now instead of having all that 10 million to spend on Clady you really have something closer to 7.

Now I'm not trying to be him stile here. I just expect that folks be realistic.

If I'm wrong show me where I am. Back it up with facts not pipe dreams.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:22 PM   #87
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
apologies - his cap hit for 2013 would be $250k if we cut him now.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/denver-br...d.j.-williams/

If DJ does not make the final 2013 roster, his salary and bonuses would not be paid, and therefore would not hit the cap. All we would be on the hook for is the balance of his pro-rated signing bonus, which is $250k.
What is the other 1.4+ mil for listed on their site any ideas.

I read ON a pretty respect site at one time that we were on the hook for that 1.7 cap wise and when I saw it on their site I added to two together.

If yoi are correct with the 250k then yes we do indeed save 5.75 mil. By cutting him.

Nice to know that at least a few posters have a clue and do not get their panties In a wad when either called on something or asked to explain wher they got their numbers or info from.

thanks for the info
Old 01-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #88
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
What is the other 1.4+ mil for listed on their site any ideas.

I read ON a pretty respect site at one time that we were on the hook for that 1.7 cap wise and when I saw it on their site I added to two together.

If yoi are correct with the 250k then yes we do indeed save 5.75 mil. By cutting him.

Nice to know that at least a few posters have a clue and do not get their panties In a wad when either called on something or asked to explain wher they got their numbers or info from.

thanks for the info
there are bonuses besides signing bonuses - there are roster bonuses which can be earned simply by making the team, and there are performance bonuses...i.e. make the pro-bowl, earn $x. Record X number of sacks, earn X. These are typically broken down into "likely to be earned" and "unlikely to be earned". IIRD, only "likely to be earned" and roster bonuses count towards the cap. This may have changed since the last CBA though.

If you saw $1.7, they are lumping his $1.4M misc. bonus with the remainder of his signing bonus: $250k. without seeing the contract, it's hard to tell if that's appropriate.

Beyond that, I remember hearing that DJ's contract was re-worked last season, but details weren't given. So, this discussion could be moot.

Bottom line - let Elway's team worry about Bowlens budget. Only they know what the real numbers are and the Broncos cap situation. sportrac and all of the media guys - they are really guessing, just like everyone else.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #89
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:
Hoe do you remotely think he is going to take 9.6. If anything it will be closer to 12 a year in cap hit.

Hell he turned down right at 10 a year last summer. IIRC five years for 45+ million. What makes you think he would not want a hell of a lot more?

As far as dj and Mayes yes you lose ten mil in salary. But you

ONE you have to replace both players as bodies not necessarily as LB but I'd guess losing at least brooking, dj and mayes they would add another lb or two to the roster.

So replacing a player is going cost you between 400 to 700 K EACH if they are role players. SO LET'S SAY A MILLION for the two. ( now that could be less if we just get bodies via UDFA. But not much less.

TWO The prorated bonus money has to be deducted from the upcoming cap. If I calculated this correctly that is close to 2 mil between the two.

So now instead of having all that 10 million to spend on Clady you really have something closer to 7.

Now I'm not trying to be him stile here. I just expect that folks be realistic.

If I'm wrong show me where I am. Back it up with facts not pipe dreams.
just a guess here, but $9.6M is probably the cost of a franchise tag.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM   #90
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
I'm insecure because I find a pest to in fact, be a pest?

Post your CP clownshoes.
I take it you do not like my posts..

if you have not figured it out yet they have this wonderful thing on here called the IGNORE function or commonly referred to as IGGY .. since I have yet to read a post of your worth a crap, welcome to mine..
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #91
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
just a guess here, but $9.6M is probably the cost of a franchise tag.

he has bee so adamant about resigning him, long term I missed the "TAG" part..

OK that makes sense, but what does that really accomplish?

we get to keep him one more year and then he is gone, We still have to replace him after that.. so why not start right now?

we either find the money somewhere and pay him long term and not fill other spots of need or cut him loose with thanks for the past few years..
Old 01-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #92
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
I take it you do not like my posts..

if you have not figured it out yet they have this wonderful thing on here called the IGNORE function or commonly referred to as IGGY .. since I have yet to read a post of your worth a crap, welcome to mine..
Since you are convinced you are right and everyone else is wrong, no matter how many people have to call you out for the clown you are, post your CP.

I'd wager I have more reps solely from posts in which I point out how much of a moron you are, than you have in total.

I'll wait, surely you'll deliver.
Flex Gunmetal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #93
mwill07
Ring of Famer

Lurker Extraordinaire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
VMFM

Quote:

he has bee so adamant about resigning him, long term I missed the "TAG" part..

we get to keep him one more year and then he is gone, We still have to replace him after that.. so why not start right now?

we either find the money somewhere and pay him long term and not fill other spots of need or cut him loose with thanks for the past few years..
if you can work out a deal that is good with both parties, great. Sign it up and be done with it. If you can't make it happen, tag him and keep working on the deal before he hits the open market. No reason to just let him walk right now.

There are a couple other options:

non-exclusive franchise tag. We offer him the average of the top 5 players over the past 5 years (which would be lower than the exclusive tag), but would give Clady the option to negotiate with other teams. If someone else wants him that bad and we choose not to match, we would get two first round picks as compensation.

tag and trade. Hit him up with the franchise tag and then trade to whomever wants to deal with the negotiations.

IMO, these are things that rebuilding teams should consider. We are not in that camp. When you are building for a championship run, draft picks are less important than on-bard talent.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #94
Dendave
Ring of Famer

Echo

Quote:

A player can be franchised a maximum of three times in a row
Dendave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 02:16 PM   #95
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
there are bonuses besides signing bonuses - there are roster bonuses which can be earned simply by making the team, and there are performance bonuses...i.e. make the pro-bowl, earn $x. Record X number of sacks, earn X. These are typically broken down into "likely to be earned" and "unlikely to be earned". IIRD, only "likely to be earned" and roster bonuses count towards the cap. This may have changed since the last CBA though.

If you saw $1.7, they are lumping his $1.4M misc. bonus with the remainder of his signing bonus: $250k. without seeing the contract, it's hard to tell if that's appropriate.

Beyond that, I remember hearing that DJ's contract was re-worked last season, but details weren't given. So, this discussion could be moot.

Bottom line - let Elway's team worry about Bowlens budget. Only they know what the real numbers are and the Broncos cap situation. sportrac and all of the media guys - they are really guessing, just like everyone else.
his contract rework was for 12 only that much I remember seeing that it supposedly did not touch any of his 2013 portion of the contract..

as far as letting John do the math.. I have always said if he can do it more power to him..

I love what he has done so far and fault him ONLY for signing Mayes out of all his moves that is pretty good bating average so far..

I post these things to slow down all the kiddies on here that have orgasms over every player that might or actually does hit Free Agency..

95% of them have never done a budget and spend every dime they have every pay day.. and do not have a clue on what it takes to run a business..

I'm not trying to be mean, merely pointing out that decisions have to be made and 98% of those decision are based on money not skill level..

while I'm sure that John would love to have a roster full of pro bowlers that hard facts are NO TEAM can afford to do so..

Most one here believe that because they have won on madden or as a FF owner that you have to have noting but all stars to win..

yet the good teams have some good players working as a TEAM to win lots of games..

the Pro Bowl players are in most cases voted on because of name recognition and not because they are studs..

way to many of the posters here get their panties in a wad if you tell them the truth that their ideas are unrealistic..

as you can clearly see in this thread..
Old 01-24-2013, 02:27 PM   #96
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Post your cp, show us all that many people gave you good rep and agreed with you.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:31 PM   #97
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
if you can work out a deal that is good with both parties, great. Sign it up and be done with it. If you can't make it happen, tag him and keep working on the deal before he hits the open market. No reason to just let him walk right now.

There are a couple other options:

non-exclusive franchise tag. We offer him the average of the top 5 players over the past 5 years (which would be lower than the exclusive tag), but would give Clady the option to negotiate with other teams. If someone else wants him that bad and we choose not to match, we would get two first round picks as compensation.

tag and trade. Hit him up with the franchise tag and then trade to whomever wants to deal with the negotiations.

IMO, these are things that rebuilding teams should consider. We are not in that camp. When you are building for a championship run, draft picks are less important than on-bard talent.
I had forgot about the non exclusive tag, that saves money or a roster spot and loads of cap money if he gets a better deal..

frankly I do not see him as the elite OLT that a few seem to think he is..

It will be interesting to see how the FO thinks on this..

I could be wrong as Hell on this and he just may be the second coming of Zimmerman.

But then if they do give him the keys to Pats House what do they use to sign the other players with..

for every guy they cut they have to replace them with a body and they are not free like so many here think..

unlike you I believe IF THEY ARE USED properly draft choices are more important than some players are..

for the most part if used proroperly they can indeed replace players fast.

one spot in particular is LB they can start immediately, may get beat from time to time, but if you have the right guy they should be a starter..

if the choice is correct the same should work for safety also.. has not worked for us lately but otehr teams seem to get it right..

I also believe that OL guys can step in and start day one.. again some growing pains as we saw with Walton, Beadles, Franklin and less so with Clady but we have proven the myth wrong about that..

Again unlike you I believe we are still rebuilding from the Mikey and Josh regimes.. John had brought in loads of one year contract guys, to fill the void while our kiddies earned their spurs..
Old 01-24-2013, 02:33 PM   #98
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dendave View Post
A player can be franchised a maximum of three times in a row
I could be wrong but seem to think it is a one time tag now the players hated it so much they held out for a one time tag..

someone else may want to check that out but the was one of the real points of contention.. I would think the players would not have caved on that..
Old 01-24-2013, 02:46 PM   #99
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Code:
52. Greg Orton at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/TBD 	2013 	2014
51. Mario Butler at Cornerback 	1 yr/TBD 	2013 	2014
1. Justin Boren             1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
2. Paul Cornick             1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
3. Ben Garland             1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
4. Gerell Robinson        2 yr/$900,000 	2014 	2015
5. Quentin Saulsberry   1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
6. Aaron Brewer         3 yr/$1,444,000 	2014 	2015
7. Omar Bolden         4 yr/$2,574,428 	2015 	2016
8. Brock Osweiler       4 yr/$3,100,000 	2015 	2016
9. Ronnie Hillman       4 yr/$3,000,000 	2015 	2016
10. Trindon Holliday      2 yr/$870,000 	2013 	2014
11. Philip Blake          4 yr/$2,554,000 	2015 	2016
12. Sealver Siliga          2 yr/$870,000 	2013 	2014
13. Duke Ihenacho        1 yr/$480,000 	2013 	2014
14. Danny Trevathan   4 yr/$2,204,072 	2015 	2016
15. Malik Jackson        4 yr/$2,313,600 	2015 	2016
16. Steven Johnson    3 yr/$1,452,000 	2014 	2015
17. Jeremiah Johnson    1 yr/$480,000 	2013 	2014
18. Mario Fannin        3 yr/$1,405,000 	2013 	2014
19. Derek Wolfe         4 yr/$6,247,675 	2015 	2016
20. Julius Thomas      4 yr/$2,420,000 	2014 	2015
21. Virgil Green         4 yr/$2,160,000 	2014 	2015
22. Quinton Carter     4 yr/$2,490,000 	2014 	2015
23. Chris Harris         3 yr/$1,398,000 	2013 	2014
24. Nate Irving          4 yr/$2,735,000 	2014 	2015
25. Rahim Moore       4 yr/$4,448,000 	2014 	2015
26. C.J Davis             2 yr/$1,020,000 	2013 	2014
27. Eric Davis  think you meant decker..
      Eric Decker          4 yr/$2,522,150 	2013 	2014
28. Zane Beadles       4 yr/$4,171,000 	2013 	2014
29. JD Walton            4 yr/$2,588,500 	2013 	2014
30. Jacob Hester        2 yr/$1,415,000 	2013 	2014
31. Manuel Ramirez    2 yr/$1,415,000 	2013 	2014
32. Orlando Franklin     4 yr/$4,350,000 	2014 	2015
33. Demaryius Thomas   5 yr/$12,155,000 	2014 	2015
34. Andre Caldwell      2 yr/$1,800,000 	2013 	2014
35. Robert Ayers      5 yr/$15,500,000 	2013 	2014
36. Caleb Hanie         2 yr/$2,250,000 	2013 	2014
37. Knowshon Moreno   5 yr/$16,700,000 	2013 	2015
38. Wesley Woodyard    2 yr/$3,500,000 	2013 	2014
39. Mike Adams         2 yr/$4,000,000 	2013 	2014
40 Von Miller           4 yr/$21,000,380 	2014 	2015
41. Willis McGahee     4 yr/$9,500,000 	2014 	2015
42. Jacob Tamme       3 yr/$8,000,000 	2014 	2015
43. Matt Prater        4 yr/$13,000,000 	2015 	2016
44. Joel Dreessen       3 yr/$8,500,000 	2014 	2015
45. Joe Mays           3 yr/$12,000,000 	2014 	2015
46. Chris Kuper        6 yr/$28,012,000 	2015 	2016
47. DJ Williams        6 yr/$32,000,000 	2013 	2014
48. Champ Bailey     4 yr/$43,000,000 	2014 	2015
49 Elvis Dumervil     6 yr/$61,500,000 	2015 	2016
50. Peyton Manning  5 yr/$96,000,000 	2016 	2017
If I read one more quote with Lonestar saying we only have 35 or 37 players under contract I'm going to flip out. All those players have a contract for NEXT SEASON
lets see how close you really are now..

Code:
    Active Contracts
    2012 Cap Hits
    salaries by year
    Depth Chart
    2013 Free Agents

Player 	Contract 	End Year 	Free Agent
Peyton Manning at Quarterback 	5 yr/$96,000,000 	2016 	2017
Elvis Dumervil at Defensive End 	6 yr/$61,500,000 	2015 	2016
Champ Bailey at Cornerback 	4 yr/$43,000,000 	2014 	2015
D.J. Williams at Linebacker 	6 yr/$32,000,000 	2013 	2014
Chris Kuper at Guard 	6 yr/$28,012,000 	2015 	2016
Von Miller at Linebacker 	4 yr/$21,000,380 	2014 	2015
Ryan Clady at Tackle 	5 yr/$17,500,000 	2012 	2013
Knowshon Moreno at Running Back 	5 yr/$16,700,000 	2013 	2015
Robert Ayers at Defensive End 	5 yr/$15,500,000 	2013 	2014
Matt Prater at Kicker 	4 yr/$13,000,000 	2015 	2016
Demaryius Thomas at Wide Receiver 	5 yr/$12,155,000 	2014 	2015
Joe Mays at Linebacker 	3 yr/$12,000,000 	2014 	2015
Willis McGahee at Running Back 	4 yr/$9,500,000 	2014 	2015
Joel Dreessen at Tight End 	3 yr/$8,500,000 	2014 	2015
Jacob Tamme at Tight End 	3 yr/$8,000,000 	2014 	2015
Derek Wolfe at Defensive End 	4 yr/$6,247,675 	2015 	2016
Kevin Vickerson at Defensive Tackle 	2 yr/$4,750,000 	2012 	2013
Rahim Moore at Safety 	4 yr/$4,448,000 	2014 	2015
Orlando Franklin at Tackle 	4 yr/$4,350,000 	2014 	2015
Zane Beadles at Guard 	4 yr/$4,171,000 	2013 	2014
Mike Adams at Safety 	2 yr/$4,000,000 	2013 	2014
Tracy Porter at Cornerback 	1 yr/$4,000,000 	2012 	2013
Wesley Woodyard at Linebacker 	2 yr/$3,500,000 	2013 	2014
Brock Osweiler at Quarterback 	4 yr/$3,100,000 	2015 	2016
Ronnie Hillman at Running Back 	4 yr/$3,000,000 	2015 	2016
Nate Irving at Linebacker 	4 yr/$2,735,000 	2014 	2015
J.D. Walton at Center 	4 yr/$2,588,500 	2013 	2014
Omar Bolden at Cornerback 	4 yr/$2,574,428 	2015 	2016
Philip Blake at Center 	4 yr/$2,554,000 	2015 	2016
Eric Decker at Wide Receiver 	4 yr/$2,522,150 	2013 	2014
Quinton Carter at Safety 	4 yr/$2,490,000 	2014 	2015
Julius Thomas at Tight End 	4 yr/$2,420,000 	2014 	2015
Malik Jackson at Defensive End 	4 yr/$2,313,600 	2015 	2016
Caleb Hanie at Quarterback 	2 yr/$2,250,000 	2013 	2014
David Bruton at Safety 	4 yr/$2,232,400 	2012 	2013
Danny Trevathan at Linebacker 	4 yr/$2,204,072 	2015 	2016
Virgil Green at Tight End 	4 yr/$2,160,000 	2014 	2015
Andre Caldwell at Wide Receiver 	2 yr/$1,800,000 	2013 	2014
Ty Warren at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$1,500,000 	2012 	2013
Steven Johnson at Linebacker 	3 yr/$1,452,000 	2014 	2015
Aaron Brewer at Long Snapper, Linebacker 	3 yr/$1,444,000 	2014 	2015
Jacob Hester at Running Back 	2 yr/$1,415,000 	2013 	2014
Manuel Ramirez at Guard 	2 yr/$1,415,000 	2013 	2014
Mario Fannin at Running Back 	3 yr/$1,405,000 	2013 	2014
Chris Harris at Cornerback 	3 yr/$1,398,000 	2013 	2014
[COLOR="Red"]Matt Willis at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/$1,260,000 	2012 	2013]
Chris Gronkowski at Running Back 	3 yr/$1,215,000 	2012 	2013
C.J. Davis at Guard 	2 yr/$1,020,000 	2013 	2014
Justin Bannan at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$1,000,000 	2012 	2013
Keith Brooking at Linebacker 	1 yr/$1,000,000 	2012 	2013
Brandon Stokley at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/$925,000 	2012 	2013[/COLOR
Gerell Robinson at Wide Receiver 	2 yr/$900,000 	2014 	2015
Jim Leonhard at Safety 	1 yr/$890,000 	2012 	2013
Trindon Holliday at Kick Returner 	2 yr/$870,000 	2013 	2014
Sealver Siliga at Defensive Tackle 	2 yr/$870,000 	2013 	2014
Dan Koppen at Center 	1 yr/$825,000 	2012 	2013
Jason Hunter at Defensive End 	1 yr/$700,000 	2012 	2013
Tony Carter at Cornerback 	1 yr/$615,000 	2012 	2013
Lance Ball at Running Back 	1 yr/$540,000 	2012 	2013
Chris Clark at Tackle 	1 yr/$540,000 	2012 	2013
Britton Colquitt at Punter 	1 yr/$540,000 	2012 	2013
Duke Ihenacho at Cornerback 	1 yr/$480,000 	2013 	2014
Jeremiah Johnson at Running Back 	1 yr/$480,000 	2013 	2014
Mitch Unrein at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$415,000 	2012 	2013
Ben Garland at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
Quentin Saulsberry at Center 	1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
Paul Cornick at Tackle 	1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
Justin Boren at Guard 	1 yr/$405,000 	2013 	2014
Mario Butler at Cornerback 	1 yr/TBD 	2013 	2014
Greg Orton at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/TBD 	2013 	2014
Dead Money / Buyouts
Andre' Goodman at Cornerback 	2 yr/$1,200,000 	2013 	
Coryell Judie at Cornerback 	2 yr/$10,000 	2013 	
Eric Page at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/$1,085 	2012 	
Ty Warren at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$1,250,000 	2012 	
Jabar Gaffney at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/$375,000 	2012 	
Eric Olsen at Guard 	1 yr/$53,000 	2012 	
Perrish Cox at Cornerback 	1 yr/$101,000 	2012 	
Darcel McBath at Safety 	2 yr/$772,000 	2012 	
Richard Quinn at Tight End 	2 yr/$465,000 	2012 	
Lonie Paxton at Long Snapper 	2 yr/$365,200 	2013 	
Austin Wuebbels at Guard 	1 yr/$1,334 	2012 	
Elliot Coffey at Linebacker 	2 yr/$3,000 	2013 	
Anthony Miller at Tight End 	2 yr/$5,000 	2013 	
Mike Remmers at Tackle 	2 yr/$5,000 	2013 	
Drayton Florence at Cornerback 	1 yr/$1,500,000 	2012 	
Duke Ihenacho at Cornerback 	1 yr/$8,500 	2012 	
Jerry Franklin at Linebacker 	1 yr/$10,000 	2012 	
Ben Garland at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$666 	2012 	
Wayne Tribue at Guard 	1 yr/$2,000 	2012 	
Syd'Quan Thompson at Cornerback 	1 yr/$28,424 	2012 	
Gerell Robinson at Wide Receiver 	1 yr/$3,500 	2012 	
Jamie Blatnick at Defensive Tackle 	1 yr/$10,000 	2012 	
Duke Ihenacho at Cornerback 	1 yr/$121,875 	2012 
all those in RED are UFA in 2012..

dead money or buyouts not sure what the status for money against the cap is in 2013

SO my esteemed friend was correct the roster is INDEED at 52 as we speak..

the question now is what are the newbies costing us for the coming year ( as it will have to be deducted from the 18.5 mil cap space that was quoted before we started siging folks to future contracst at the EOY ..)more to follow as I have the time to research

Last edited by lonestar; 01-24-2013 at 03:32 PM..
Old 01-24-2013, 03:01 PM   #100
Dendave
Ring of Famer

Echo

Quote:
I could be wrong but seem to think it is a one time tag now the players hated it so much they held out for a one time tag..

someone else may want to check that out but the was one of the real points of contention.. I would think the players would not have caved on that..
No it's true, I saw it on the internet
Dendave is offline   Reply With Quote