The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2013, 07:06 AM   #226
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Do you know that Tebow put up the exact same numbers Del Homme did to the superbowl all season? It's Fox's style... he sacrifices offense to protect and help his D. I think it is much harder to do what Tebow did in Fox's offense than it is to play in a conventional offense.. I think Cam would be dead meat in Fox's O.. but it is why Tebow is so underrated now.. Peyton looked terrible in it too.. but Fox had a better D with Del Rio which allowed them to open the offense.. more experienced receivers too.
You posted this lie yesterday. Delhomme completed 12% more of his passes, averaged 75 more passing yards per game, and had a Passer rating 8 points higher.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:25 AM   #227
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Saddest thing about it is that MacGruder is a real person.
Old 01-24-2013, 07:38 AM   #228
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Saddest thing about it is that MacGruder is a real person.
He's GOTTA be Tebow's brother, right?
Old 01-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #229
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

MacGruder...............

Old 01-24-2013, 08:55 AM   #230
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
You posted this lie yesterday. Delhomme completed 12% more of his passes, averaged 75 more passing yards per game, and had a Passer rating 8 points higher.
That's all Gruder can do is make up lies. Without lies his posts would just be blank.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:33 AM   #231
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

Quote:
Do you know that Tebow put up the exact same numbers Del Homme did to the superbowl all season? It's Fox's style... he sacrifices offense to protect and help his D. I think it is much harder to do what Tebow did in Fox's offense than it is to play in a conventional offense.. I think Cam would be dead meat in Fox's O.. but it is why Tebow is so underrated now.. Peyton looked terrible in it too.. but Fox had a better D with Del Rio which allowed them to open the offense.. more experienced receivers too.
I feel sorry for your parents. If you had any honor you would fall upon your sword like an adult.
Old 01-24-2013, 11:03 AM   #232
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
I feel sorry for your parents. If you had any honor you would fall upon your sword like an adult.
T0 keep away from family smack, I am going to say that MacGruder was put in an orphanage as an infant and anytime he would have been adopted, he opended up his big mouth. By the time he was 18 and shown the door, the Nuns were more jibulant then what you saw when Jack Tripper picked up Problem Child to be his son.

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/proble...zO9xb2utthnn7/
Old 01-24-2013, 12:19 PM   #233
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

The rev is gold. Pure.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #234
MacGruder

Quote:
Yes... Tebow had more running yards to Del Homme's passing yards.. which negates completion percentage. And I wasn't the one who pointed it out initially... someone on the NFL channel did.

The point remains.. it's Fox's system that produces these numbers PLUS Tebow's efficient but ugly style... not efficient as a passer but efficient as a QB. Fox's style was even more extreme with Tebow.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:08 PM   #235
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I'm adding this because thus far we've managed to squeeze out one post worth reading per page.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #236
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
I am sure your Bronco parents are proud you are a good little soldier and drink the Elway kool-aid... is that how this all happens? It's like some kind of generational indoctrination?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #237
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
The rev is fools gold--like Peyton Manning. Pure.
Fixed
Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #238
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Yes... Tebow had more running yards to Del Homme's passing yards.. which negates completion percentage. And I wasn't the one who pointed it out initially... someone on the NFL channel did.

The point remains.. it's Fox's system that produces these numbers PLUS Tebow's efficient but ugly style... not efficient as a passer but efficient as a QB. Fox's style was even more extreme with Tebow.
How stupid are you? Running doesn't negate passing percentage, rushing the ball isn't recorded as a passing attempt whack job. You could try to say it negates the difference in pure yardage production, but that still puts Tebow 25 yards per game behind Jake.

Keep digging....maybe eventually your ass will produce a valid point. I doubt it though. You are just here for the attention...apparently the Jets forums were smart enough to get rid of you and you've come slithering back here to troll.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #239
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

MacGruder has 5345 posts in just one year.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #240
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
MacGruder has 5345 posts in just one year.
What else are you going to do as a youth pastor during the day when your congregation is in school?
Old 01-24-2013, 01:33 PM   #241
MacGruder

Quote:
How stupid are you? Running doesn't negate passing percentage, rushing the ball isn't recorded as a passing attempt whack job. You could try to say it negates the difference in pure yardage production, but that still puts Tebow 25 yards per game behind Jake.

Keep digging....maybe eventually your ass will produce a valid point. I doubt it though. You are just here for the attention...apparently the Jets forums were smart enough to get rid of you and you've come slithering back here to troll.
It was to the point where McGahee and Moreno were both injured... it wasn't at the end of the season this stat was brought up. The losing streak at the end due to injury probably changed this.. the point is an NFL channel analyst was the one who pointed it out - not I.

And of course running changes things. If you are running to get first downs rather than throwing it definitely negates passing percentage.. so do things like yards per attempt etc.

The point is Fox's system put up low numbers for Del Homme yet he went to the superbowl. It's the system...

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-24-2013 at 01:38 PM..

Old 01-24-2013, 01:37 PM   #242
MacGruder

Have you guys watched The Right Stuff yet?

Peyton Manning = Gus Grissom.. lol

"The hatch just blew!"

"He screwed the pooch"

Old 01-24-2013, 01:39 PM   #243
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
It was to the point where McGahee and Moreno were both injured... it wasn't at the end of the season this stat was brought up. The losing streak at the end due to injury probably changed this.. the point is an NFL channel analyst was the one who pointed it out - not I.

And of course running changes things. If you are running to get first downs rather than throwing it definitely negates passing percentage.. so do things like yards per attempt etc.

The point is Fox's system put up low numbers for Del Homme yet he went to the superbowl. It's the system...
Fox's system was dismantled because TT couldn't run it. Herpy derp derp!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #244
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
Fox has an offensive system? Did I miss something?

Old 01-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #245
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Fox has an offensive system? Did I miss something?
Yes, it's the one TT couldn't run. It's the one that was shelved and replaced with the spread offense TT could manage. It's the one that got Jake Delhomme to the SB and within 3 points of a SB win. Not sure what McGrubber's point is other than he has no point.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #246
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
No it wasn't... they just added a bit of option run game. The run game fits right in with Fox's system. Fox wouldn't even let Tebow run but in certain situations.. very limited.

Which is why he was a sitting duck with the Pats.

Old 01-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #247
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:

You don't have a goddamn point.

I used ot hink you were crazy...now I think you are just dumb.

the only passing statistic affected by running the ball is passing attempts....that's it. Completion % is based on how often the ball you passed is caught by another member of the team. If you run....there is no attempt. If there is no attempt...there is no catch/incompletion. Without those two things, there can be no Passing %. The fact that he has such a low% spits in the face of your claim he is the efficient QB. 63% of the time he threw the ball....something negative happened.

You are dumb

Old 01-24-2013, 01:48 PM   #248
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
No it wasn't... they just added a bit of option run game. The run game fits right in with Fox's system. Fox wouldn't even let Tebow run but in certain situations.. very limited.

Which is why he was a sitting duck with the Pats.
herpy derp! "they just added a bit of the run option" herpy derp!
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #249
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
I'm adding this because thus far we've managed to squeeze out one post worth reading per page.

Relevant because I searched "boob high socks" and it was on the first page. And boobs.
Old 01-24-2013, 01:49 PM   #250
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

that's all it was, just a smidge of the old spread option, nothing much really. Just a slight tweaking of the old pro style offense, that's all it was!
Closed Thread