The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 07:43 PM   #151
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
Do you own a mirror?
So me defending him from asinine criticism is why people want him to fail.. that makes zero sense...

Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #152
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Did MacGruder just admit to being Peter Tebow in Post #108?
No.. because I am not Peter Tebow.. so I couldn't have...

Old 01-23-2013, 07:45 PM   #153
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Tebow + "genius"

=
Old 01-23-2013, 07:46 PM   #154
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
So me defending him from asinine criticism is why people want him to fail.. that makes zero sense...
No, you being a total unabashed tebow jock sniff, unrepentantly making statements along the lines of "tim is better than Peyton!" Is what makes people want him to fail. You ARE the circus.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:50 PM   #155
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
It's cute you call them tebow wannabes. Yet they are starters and he's pedaling Ludacris headphones.
They are Tebow wannabes.. Tebow-lites...

RGIII already may have ruined his career.. imagine if he played in the SEC.. he wouldn't have lasted there like Tebow. Manziel will find that out next season.

Kaep looks like a twig running around out there.

It's so funny to me how the NBA had a guy like Shaq and loved him dominating a supposed game of skill.. Yet here Tebow is in the NFL which is supposed to be a physical sport and people totally ignore his phsyical dominance and toughness... another example of people just being completely backwards...

Old 01-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #156
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Tebow was inactive due to injury for at least one game in the 2012 season, no?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:53 PM   #157
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
No, you being a total unabashed tebow jock sniff, unrepentantly making statements along the lines of "tim is better than Peyton!" Is what makes people want him to fail. You ARE the circus.
It's called reality man...

Don't you realize that the guy with the name Peyton Manning is NO LONGER "Peyton Manning"?

The same way Michael Jordan is no longer "Michael Jordan"

Hell.. even the real Peyton wasn't dominant.. what do you expect now? In an era where athleticism is so important... and Peyton never had any anyway...

Look how few older Qbs are even in the NFL.. and Peyton is the oldest and least athletic of them all...

Old 01-23-2013, 07:54 PM   #158
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

This argument is fascinating. Fortunately for all of us it has never happened before.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:55 PM   #159
MacGruder

Quote:
Tebow was inactive due to injury for at least one game in the 2012 season, no?
Yeah but he was being used in a stupid fashion.. the Jets weren't even letting him pass the ball. They were setting him up to fail just like the Broncos were. They were trying to take pressure off Sanchez... I think they only planned to really use Tebow if Sanchez was injured or lost the team like he almost did the season before.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:56 PM   #160
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
What? You lost me now. You insinuated Kaep didnt benefit by being in the league a full year before he started. I'm saying he did. I Must've misunderstood your post.
I didn't say you couldn't benefit. But you don't become a vet from the bench. If you're in an excellent program with good coaching then yes that can help too.

But what part of getting coached up by McDumb and McDumber then watching Kyle Orton **** beds is going to lead a raw kid to progress?

Old 01-23-2013, 07:57 PM   #161
BroncsCheer

Well played, Rev

9/10

Old 01-23-2013, 07:58 PM   #162
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
This argument is fascinating. Fortunately for all of us it has never happened before.

And yet still Elway is employed...

Old 01-23-2013, 07:59 PM   #163
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
And yet still Elway is employed...
give it time. you don't put together a team as lousy as the 2012 broncos and keep your job very long
Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #164
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

So... you're here touting the toughness and durability of a guy who was injured despite seeing extremely limited playing time and being used primarily on special teams.

Too amusing.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 PM   #165
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
give it time. you don't put together a team as lousy as the 2012 broncos and keep your job very long
How many games did Peyton win the season before the Colts let him go... and how did they play without him?

And Peyton only has one championship from facing Rex Grossman...

Old 01-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #166
MacGruder

Quote:
So... you're here touting the toughness and durability of a guy who was injured despite seeing extremely limited playing time and being used primarily on special teams.

Too amusing.
How many QBs could you even attempt to use this way? I don't think any... and as I said.. they weren't trying to make Tebow successful.. running him without letting him pass is like trying to get him hurt... even wildcat runningbacks are less predictable because they let them throw.. They weren't letting Tebow throw for a reason... because if he did everyone would want him to play. Same reason the Broncos wouldn't let Tebow play.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #167
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
. They weren't letting Tebow throw for a reason... because if he did everyone would want him to play.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #168
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Yeah, I guess there are all the touchdowns his favorite target (the ground) could have scored.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #169
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
They are Tebow wannabes.. Tebow-lites...

RGIII already may have ruined his career.. imagine if he played in the SEC.. he wouldn't have lasted there like Tebow. Manziel will find that out next season.

Kaep looks like a twig running around out there.

It's so funny to me how the NBA had a guy like Shaq and loved him dominating a supposed game of skill.. Yet here Tebow is in the NFL which is supposed to be a physical sport and people totally ignore his phsyical dominance and toughness... another example of people just being completely backwards...

Yet tebow busted his ribs 2 different times in how many games?

Old 01-23-2013, 08:16 PM   #170
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
How many QBs could you even attempt to use this way? I don't think any... and as I said.. they weren't trying to make Tebow successful.. running him without letting him pass is like trying to get him hurt... even wildcat runningbacks are less predictable because they let them throw.. They weren't letting Tebow throw for a reason... because if he did everyone would want him to play. Same reason the Broncos wouldn't let Tebow play.
Oh ok. You mean like the Detroit game. Or the buffalo game. Ya let him throw.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #171
MacGruder

Quote:
Yeah, I guess there are all the touchdowns his favorite target (the ground) could have scored.
Would you have rather had Peyton throw to the ground or to the Ravens like he did in your last game? Who is the smart one.. Peyton or Tebow?

Old 01-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #172
MacGruder

Quote:
Oh ok. You mean like the Detroit game. Or the buffalo game. Ya let him throw.
Fox would only let Tebow throw when his stupid plan failed and his defense collapsed anyway...

By then the team had no confidence...

Old 01-23-2013, 08:26 PM   #173
MacGruder

Quote:
Yet tebow busted his ribs 2 different times in how many games?
Yes... with 2 defensive coaches who are totally clueless about offense and wanted to see him fail.

Tebow was just brought in by the Jets as a diversion... They were way more tied in with Sanchez than the Broncos with Orton. They juts gave Sanchez a dump truck of money and they were convinced he could play better if they put more talent around him because he had been successful early on.

Also, Tebow is not a runningback.. he's learning a totally new position... and being misused horribly too.. to force him to do the wildcat without the threat of throwing is suicide.. teams can focus on you... even then though he is far more durable and tough than any other QB in the NFL...

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-23-2013 at 08:29 PM..

Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #174
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

The only place Tebow can consistently hit the broad side of a barn from... is from inside the barn.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:30 PM   #175
MacGruder

Before they changed his motion that wasn't the case... He set records for passing efficiency in the SEC...

And even changing his motion with no camp he outplayed Peyton in the playoffs...

Closed Thread