The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #126
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Both of them are on good offenses... not the most terrible team in the NFL over the past 20 games. If the brocnos had been a decent team Tebow would have never gotten a chance to play on the Brocnos just like with the Jets.

And Tebow LOOKS bad... a big part of that is Fox but it's also the style Tebow plays.. he plays UGLY but HYPER efficient. He doesn't want to risk INTs.. look at Kaep with his bad INTS.. and this is on a loaded team with a great offensive coach.
Really?? Cause when Alex smith was in there that offense wasn't doing ANYTHING. Crabtree was not excelling. Gore was overused. That offense couldn't play from behind with Smith. Kaep comes in and instantly MADE that offense better. GTFO saying those offenses were good. Washington?? How did their offense look without RG3. Seattle? Ya they were a powerhouse with Tavaris. Those QBs made those offenses good. Funny thing about your boy tebow, subtract him from an offense and they look better.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #127
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
how many years do you think it takes to adjust to the speed of the nfl compared to the sec (you know, how to slow down, take less hits)? I think 10 myself
It's not the speed you dingus.. lol

It's just playing in that style of O.. Under center dropping back...

To play at the highest level when everyone knows you are not accustomed to that style of play is tough. Especially when your team isn't adapting to you like others adapted to Cam, etc...

And Tebow has a far bigger target than these guys too.. people want to see him fail for some reason.. they want to be the ones to take him down because of the unprecedented hype.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:09 PM   #128
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
This guy looks like a gazelle compared to Peyton...
Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #129
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

It's just playing in that style of O.. Under center dropping back.
Let me know when your boy learns that.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:10 PM   #130
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:

To play at the highest level when everyone knows you are not accustomed to that style of play is tough. Especially when your team isn't adapting to you like others adapted to Cam, etc...

And Tebow has a far bigger target than these guys too.. people want to see him fail for some reason.. they want to be the ones to take him down because of the unprecedented hype.
If Tebow fails in the woods and no one is around, does it make a sound?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #131
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Are you for real? When Brock does get in you can bet I won't be stupid enough to call it his rookie year.
I'll still call him a rookie. Because there's not any realistic difference. But I'll be sure to remember that if we hit a 3 game rough patch with Brock in his first year its time to throw in the towel. Because Drunk says so.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:11 PM   #132
Kaylore
I am secretly Chrissy

AND Bob

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

I don't think Tim Tebow knows how to throw the ball forward. I think the coaching staff tried to show him but he probably just lifts weights and thinks about lifting weights in his meetings. He probably ignores all his coaches completely.

I believe this as surely as I believe we need a new world order to govern the whole world.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #133
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
pshw

let's just remember this: heismans - tim 1 peyton 0
Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #134
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
I'll still call him a rookie. Because there's not any realistic difference. But I'll be sure to remember that if we hit a 3 game rough patch with Brock in his first year its time to throw in the towel. Because Drunk says so.
Yes there is and Colin kaepernick is the perfect example. Jim Harbaugh had a year with him in full development. He benefited from that. Had Colin been a rookie? He wouldn't be playing as great IMO. Likely not going to the SB

I like the drunk says so. Catchy. Must be embarrassing for you to share the beliefs of MacGruder.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:14 PM   #135
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
and what do YOU think of greg mcelroy's chances in the NFL?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:15 PM   #136
MacGruder

Quote:
Really?? Cause when Alex smith was in there that offense wasn't doing ANYTHING. Crabtree was not excelling. Gore was overused. That offense couldn't play from behind with Smith. Kaep comes in and instantly MADE that offense better. GTFO saying those offenses were good. Washington?? How did their offense look without RG3. Seattle? Ya they were a powerhouse with Tavaris. Those QBs made those offenses good. Funny thing about your boy tebow, subtract him from an offense and they look better.
The 9era nearly went to the superbowl the previous season.. Oton got the Broncos the number 2 pick...

The Broncos had the worst record in the NFL over the past 20 some odd games. The 9ers have a great D too... The Brocnos were one of the worst in the NFL.

Cousins won a game on the Seahawks.. coming into the middle of a playoff game with no experience and no prep is not easy at all. Grossman even played well in that offense the season before..

Yeah.. the Broncos O LOOKED better.. but in actuality they weren't. That's my point about these Tebow wannabes too... It's likely fool's gold and Tebow's game is incredibly underrated.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:17 PM   #137
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
The 9era nearly went to the superbowl the previous season.. Oton got the Broncos the number 2 pick...

The Broncos had the worst record in the NFL over the past 20 some odd games. The 9ers have a great D too... The Brocnos were one of the worst in the NFL.

Cousins won a game on the Seahawks.. coming into the middle of a playoff game with no experience and no prep is not easy at all. Grossman even played well in that offense the season before..

Yeah.. the Broncos O LOOKED better.. but in actuality they weren't. That's my point about these Tebow wannabes too... It's likely fool's gold and Tebow's game is incredibly underrated.

It's cute you call them tebow wannabes. Yet they are starters and he's pedaling Ludacris headphones.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #138
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Bhaha let's soak this in
Old 01-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #139
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Yes there is and Colin kaepernick is the perfect example. Jim Harbaugh had a year with him in full development. He benefited from that. Had Colin been a rookie? He wouldn't be playing as great IMO. Likely not going to the SB

I like the drunk says so. Catchy. Must be embarrassing for you to share the beliefs of MacGruder.
Its funny that you think a little extra time with the McDumbass twins would lead to such miraculous progression.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #140
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:27 PM   #141
MacGruder

Quote:
Bhaha let's soak this in
Bush league... I can see why you guys would want to take any victory you can right now though..

Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #142
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
and what do YOU think of greg mcelroy's chances in the NFL?
He wasn't a "rookie" either. So he's already washed up I guess.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:28 PM   #143
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Its funny that you think a little extra time with the McDumbass twins would lead to such miraculous progression.
Uh ya I do. Just like he did at U of San Diego. Just like he did at Stanford. And now just like he's doing in SF. What do these 3 teams have in common? They all sucked before Harbaugh got there. Harbaugh coaches his players, unlike others. Results are easy to see.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #144
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Uh ya I do. Just like he did at U of San Diego. Just like he did at Stanford. And now just like he's doing in SF. What do these 3 teams have in common? They all sucked before Harbaugh got there. Harbaugh coaches his players, unlike others. Results are easy to see.
So you're putting McCoy and McDaniels on that same level? Have fun stroking that chicken dude.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:31 PM   #145
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
well, that's enough for now. if anyone ever wants to get the giggles, just google "tebow gif," there are some great ones.
Thank you for this.
Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #146
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Did MacGruder just admit to being Peter Tebow in Post #108?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #147
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
So you're putting McCoy and McDaniels on that same level? Have fun stroking that chicken dude.
What? You lost me now. You insinuated Kaep didnt benefit by being in the league a full year before he started. I'm saying he did. I Must've misunderstood your post.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM   #148
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
hey mcgriddle is there any defense that could stop the tebaw? coudl the 2000 ravens?
85 Bears, MAYBE.

Wait, wait... Tebow vs a hurricane? Who wins?

Before you answer, what if the hurricane was Hurricane Tebow??!?!!!?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:41 PM   #149
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:

Do you own a mirror?
Old 01-23-2013, 08:42 PM   #150
MacGruder

People think Tebow is just some idiot out there... to play the way he does without getting injured more is a testament to his genius... RGIII should take a lesson from Tebow and his unpredictability.. Peyton too...

Defenses eat Peyton up with a spoon in the playoffs because he is so predictable. For someone supposedly so smart Peyton sure plays like a dolt. He tries to play by the book too much.. he's your normal robot NFL QB.. his ego probably prevents him from taking risks though. That is something really incredibly underrated about Tebow... his unbelievable humbleness. He's not afraid to look stupid even if it gets him a win.

Closed Thread