The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #101
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #102
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #103
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
MacGruder, all of your answers are in the bolded statement. You honestly think that everyone in the Media, the Broncos AND the Jets franchises are all blind and you are the only one that is enlightened by the truth?

You're a ****in' wacko bro...
What other explanation is there.. it's called cognitive dissonance... People are so conditioned to think a certain way that no matter what happens they refuse to believe it when it's proven wrong.

Before Tebow came into the NFL everyone said the spread option would never work.. now it's going wild.. AFTER Tebow proved it could work....

Also, Fox is death to Qbs.. he did the same to Orton.. Orton's career is over too.

Tebow gets blamed for Fox's offense.. he even made Peyton look terrible early on until Peyton starting running his own offense.

Yes.. I am the wacko and the Steelers don't know how to defend rookie QBs...

Old 01-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #104
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #105
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

One wonders if the object of your affection appreciates you contradicting him, MacGruder... I mean he claims to be a virgin but you just stated that Elway screwed him last year...

(so according to MacGruder, Tim is lying about being a virgin... and he's gay.)
Old 01-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #106
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:44 PM   #107
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
What other explanation is there.. it's called cognitive dissonance... People are so conditioned to think a certain way that no matter what happens they refuse to believe it when it's proven wrong.

Before Tebow came into the NFL everyone said the spread option would never work.. now it's going wild.. AFTER Tebow proved it could work....

Also, Fox is death to Qbs.. he did the same to Orton.. Orton's career is over too.

Tebow gets blamed for Fox's offense.. he even made Peyton look terrible early on until Peyton starting running his own offense.

listen guise fox killed the career of jake delhomme too trufax
Old 01-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #108
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
One wonders if the object of your affection appreciates you contradicting him, MacGruder... I mean he claims to be a virgin but you just stated that Elway screwed him last year...

(so according to MacGruder, Tim is lying about being a virgin... and he's gay.)
Peter Tebow seemed to indicate the same thing - "karma"

Old 01-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #109
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

Its amazing even to this day idiots like this still believe tebow was a rookie last year.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:47 PM   #110
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Its amazing even to this day idiots like this still believe tebow was a rookie last year.
The person I was arguing with said he couldn't read defenses.. that was my point.

Tebow never played in a NFL style offense so he was definitely a rookie in the NFL for all intents and purposes..

Old 01-23-2013, 06:48 PM   #111
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:

I have yet to see Wilson kapernick or RG3 have ridiculous bad games like tebow had. None of them have a 45% complete rate. Kaep is one of the most accurate passers in the league. Your boy throws at dirt.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #112
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
The person I was arguing with said he couldn't read defenses.. that was my point.

Tebow never played in a NFL style offense so he was definitely a rookie in the NFL for all intents and purposes..
Bull****. Colin Kaep had clearly progressed without playing his rookie year. Keep up the excuses.

Every one of your posts in here has an excuse. Excuses as to why tebow is unemployed and sucking.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:51 PM   #113
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
he's still only a sophomore too because he didn't do anything this season
Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #114
MacGruder

Quote:
I have yet to see Wilson kapernick or RG3 have ridiculous bad games like tebow had. None of them have a 45% complete rate. Kaep is one of the most accurate passers in the league. Your boy throws at dirt.
Both of them are on good offenses... not the most terrible team in the NFL over the past 20 games. If the brocnos had been a decent team Tebow would have never gotten a chance to play on the Brocnos just like with the Jets.

And Tebow LOOKS bad... a big part of that is Fox but it's also the style Tebow plays.. he plays UGLY but HYPER efficient. He doesn't want to risk INTs.. look at Kaep with his bad INTS.. and this is on a loaded team with a great offensive coach.

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-23-2013 at 06:59 PM..

Old 01-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #115
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Your logic will be tested with Twilight. From this point forward if he doesn't look better than Luck did this year he's a scrub. Because Drunk said so.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:57 PM   #116
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
he's still only a sophomore too because he didn't do anything this season
It's true.. IF you want to judge him realistically.. If Tebow had played all his career in pro style offenses then I wouldn't say that.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:59 PM   #117
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Both of them are on good offenses... not the most terrible team in the NFL over the past 20 games. If the brocnos had been a decent team Tebow would have never gotten a chance to play on the Brocnos just like with the Jets.

And Tebow LOOKS bad... a big part of that is Fox but it's also the style Tebow plays.. he plays UGLY but HYPER efficient. He doesn't want to risk INT.. look at Kaep with his bad INTS.. and this is on a loaded team with a great offensive coach.
hyper efficent tebow, 2011: 12/6 td-int ration
poop-efficent colin kaepernick, 2012: 10/3

yupyup
Old 01-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #118
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
It's true.. IF you want to judge him realistically.. If Tebow had played all his career in pro style offenses then I wouldn't say that.
how many years do you think it takes to adjust to the speed of the nfl compared to the sec (you know, how to slow down, take less hits)? I think 10 myself
Old 01-23-2013, 07:00 PM   #119
Kaylore
Because I am better

Everything

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex Gunmetal View Post
5*s and.in.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #120
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Holy **** is this thread real?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #121
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
hyper efficent tebow, 2011: 12/6 td-int ration
poop-efficent colin kaepernick, 2012: 10/3

yupyup
You just ignored what I said about Kaep being on a good team with a good coach unlike the Broncos with Fox... or even the Jets with Sparano and Rex.

If Tebow was on the 9ers he might have fewer TDs but he would also have fewer INTs... he would have a lower FG% but fewer INTS and he'd have more yards rushing.

A big reason TEbow plays like this though is because no one will give him a chance to play though.. people are all watching and all waiting for him to fall. he can't develop like others and a normal pace and isn't allowed to make mistakes others do.. Like Peyton;s 3 INTs in a quarter.. or 3 straight losses.. Fox would have put Quinn in..

So he is trying to play in a pro style offense for the first time on a high wire..

Old 01-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #122
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Your logic will be tested with Twilight. From this point forward if he doesn't look better than Luck did this year he's a scrub. Because Drunk said so.
Are you for real? When Brock does get in you can bet I won't be stupid enough to call it his rookie year.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:05 PM   #123
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Bull****. Colin Kaep had clearly progressed without playing his rookie year. Keep up the excuses.

Every one of your posts in here has an excuse. Excuses as to why tebow is unemployed and sucking.
What is even better is that Kaep is running a ****ing pistol offense and Macretard is to dumb to understand that.
Old 01-23-2013, 07:06 PM   #124
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
MacGruder furiously follows and attacks anything non-Tebow related across many message boards.

Tebow is known as a distraction because of the fanaticism of his fans.

...but what if MacGruder is the only one, and he's just THAT annoying and omnipresent that he's completely torpedoed Tim's career. I'd say from the evidence he's presented on the Orangemane, that this possibility is extremely likely.

And if that's the case, is MacGruder an evil genius undermining Tim with every post? Surely being this "next-level" annoying and ignorant is intentional... there's no other explanation. But that brings us to a NEW question... who would possibly have the motive to do this to such a charismatic and genuinely kind man?

After reflecting on this, I arrived at two possible conclusions:

1. MacGruder is TGN

and

2. MacGruder is a Filipino that was forever scarred in an unfortunate circumcision accident and must seize revenge on behalf of his missing penis

I will now reply cryptically to any questions or skepticism you may have with "All truth goes through three phases", "Stay tuned...", and several other vague remarks.
Wait, what! You stated you were 100% sure I was MacGruder and claimed to have proof.

You are either a lier of an idiot, which is it?
Old 01-23-2013, 07:07 PM   #125
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

is tebow real?
Closed Thread