The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #26
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You're projecting
"Dat ass" is projecting.

That's what it means to be a real fan...
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #27
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,508

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

I tried to have a legitimate debate/conversation with MacGruder a few times. It was a surreal experience.
Houshyamama is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:10 PM   #28
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
I tried to have a legitimate debate/conversation with MacGruder a few times. It was a surreal experience.
It's scary to think for yourself and not just let the talking heads think for you..
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #29
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,508

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
It's scary to think for yourself and not just let the talking heads think for you..
You and I have a different definition of "thinking".
Houshyamama is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #30
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,435

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
That is pure BS.. how do you know he can't read defenses? That is pure speculation. To suggest that the Steelers don't know how to defend Tebow is just complete stupidity. If your argument hinges on that YOU are crazy not I... once again you follow the mindless media who have been shown to be full of BS.

If Tebow couldn't read D then how did he make the playoffs in the first place.. what you are saying makes ZERO sense..



Yes... judge him on meaningless passer rating.. You also forget the Broncos had Del Rio... Tebow did not.. Tebow couldn't even play aggressively on offense for this reason because whenever they did the D collapsed.



You mean like McGahee fumbling the ball on a drive that could have ended the game..



Tebow didn't improve or Fox didn't improve? Fox almost ruined Peyton before Peyton started running his own offense.. the success Tebow had last season was when he called his own plays too.. but they wouldn't let him do it because the D stunk and the more they scored the more the D collapsed.

If you want to see Tebow improve you need to let him play.. just like Carolina let Cam play... they let him flush 2 seasons... Tebow has already shown more of an upside than Cam.
Anyone care to enlighten me on the **** he's talking about?
SonOfLe-loLang is online now  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #31
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
You and I have a different definition of "thinking".
Did you think the Broncos were going to win the superbowl?
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #32
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Anyone care to enlighten me on the **** he's talking about?
I am talking about when McGahee fumbled the ball versus the steelers and that forced it to go to overtime where Tebow won it and Peyton didn't
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #33
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,508

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Did you think the Broncos were going to win the superbowl?
Houshyamama is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #34
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 18,435

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I am talking about when McGahee fumbled the ball versus the steelers and that forced it to go to overtime where Tebow won it and Peyton didn't
Where Tebow threw an easy pass against a cover zero.

Basically what they played against him the ENTIRE GAME. Even when they were in cover-1, Polamalu would cheat up. Why they didnt play a normal D is beyond me.

Sorry, MacGruder, he sucks. No one held him down except for himself. Lead how to read a D, not one receiver and then tuck and run.
SonOfLe-loLang is online now  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:19 PM   #35
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,187
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Anyone care to enlighten me on the **** he's talking about?

McGahee fumbled vs. Steelers in 4th qtr....and they tied the score 23-23 if memory serves me right
errand is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #36
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,784

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

bowtown is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:23 PM   #37
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
Where Tebow threw an easy pass against a cover zero.

Basically what they played against him the ENTIRE GAME. Even when they were in cover-1, Polamalu would cheat up. Why they didnt play a normal D is beyond me.

Sorry, MacGruder, he sucks. No one held him down except for himself. Lead how to read a D, not one receiver and then tuck and run.
So you think it's just a coincidence Peyton sucked in the same offense early in the season too until Fox had to change it then Peyton's play skyrocketed?

And you think the Steelers know less about playing D than the fans and media.. lol

But I'm the crazy one and Tebow "sucks"..

Have you consdered that the reason the Tebow tucked and ran and the reason Peyton was checking down all game might be one and the same...

The Oline, receivers and run game STUNK... not to mention the coaching..

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-23-2013 at 05:26 PM..
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:25 PM   #38
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,508

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I'm the crazy one and Tebow "sucks"..
Now that you've accepted it, the healing process can begin.
Houshyamama is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #39
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,228

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Manning skipped that round of the playoffs because he doesn't ****ing suck like Teblow does. Then we lost in double overtime of the next round not 1 second after NE took the field the year before.
DBroncos4life is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #40
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,407

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
"Dat ass" is projecting.

That's what it means to be a real fan...
You're turning this into a witch-hunt to avoid the truth.
TheReverend is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #41
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
Now that you've accepted it, the healing process can begin.
And you all are getting ready to be fitted for superbowl rings, right? The sane ones..

Drink the kool-aid...

Elway is a genius...

Drink the kool-aid...
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:28 PM   #42
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You're turning this into a witch-hunt to avoid the truth.
The truth about Peyton Manning being a great athlete?

No one has a handle on the truth like the Rev..
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #43
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,357

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Inkana7 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #44
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,357

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Very sad to see this play disappear from the playbook.

Inkana7 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #45
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
Manning skipped that round of the playoffs because he doesn't ****ing suck like Teblow does. Then we lost in double overtime of the next round not 1 second after NE took the field the year before.
Maybe that's because the coaches and Elway chose Orton over Tebow for 5 games.. hell Tebow almost pulled one of those games 2 TDs down..

Peyton loses games 2 TDs up Tebow wins them 2 Tds down.. if not for Lloyd Fing him over...
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #46
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,357

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default

Tebow's superior athleticism at work, y'all:

Inkana7 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:32 PM   #47
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
Very sad to see this play disappear from the playbook.

Only a lemming would post a great play as if it's a bad play.. shows how clueless so many are.

That single move from Tebow was probably more athletic than anything Peyton did in his career... certainly that last playoff game...
 
Old 01-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #48
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,228

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
Very sad to see this play disappear from the playbook.

Super spin
DBroncos4life is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:33 PM   #49
Inkana7
Ring of Famer
 
Inkana7's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 8,357

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe
Default



slingin' it
Inkana7 is offline  
Old 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #50
MacGruder
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
Tebow's superior athleticism at work, y'all:

Yes.. it's much better seeing Orton and Peyton Fetaling all game long.. or roll out on 2 wooden legs and dink and dunk an INT in overtime.. lol
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 AM.


Denver Broncos