The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default What if the REAL Conspiracy is MacGruder?

MacGruder furiously follows and attacks anything non-Tebow related across many message boards.

Tebow is known as a distraction because of the fanaticism of his fans.

...but what if MacGruder is the only one, and he's just THAT annoying and omnipresent that he's completely torpedoed Tim's career. I'd say from the evidence he's presented on the Orangemane, that this possibility is extremely likely.

And if that's the case, is MacGruder an evil genius undermining Tim with every post? Surely being this "next-level" annoying and ignorant is intentional... there's no other explanation. But that brings us to a NEW question... who would possibly have the motive to do this to such a charismatic and genuinely kind man?

After reflecting on this, I arrived at two possible conclusions:

1. MacGruder is TGN

and

2. MacGruder is a Filipino that was forever scarred in an unfortunate circumcision accident and must seize revenge on behalf of his missing penis

I will now reply cryptically to any questions or skepticism you may have with "All truth goes through three phases", "Stay tuned...", and several other vague remarks.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2013, 03:47 PM   #2
Lev Vyvanse
Ring of Famer

Old 01-23-2013, 03:51 PM   #3
Flex Gunmetal
Icy Fresh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Francis Daytona

5*s and.in.
Old 01-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #4
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Old 01-23-2013, 03:58 PM   #5
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
MacGruder furiously follows and attacks anything non-Tebow related across many message boards.

Tebow is known as a distraction because of the fanaticism of his fans.

...but what if MacGruder is the only one, and he's just THAT annoying and omnipresent that he's completely torpedoed Tim's career. I'd say from the evidence he's presented on the Orangemane, that this possibility is extremely likely.

And if that's the case, is MacGruder an evil genius undermining Tim with every post? Surely being this "next-level" annoying and ignorant is intentional... there's no other explanation. But that brings us to a NEW question... who would possibly have the motive to do this to such a charismatic and genuinely kind man?

After reflecting on this, I arrived at two possible conclusions:

1. MacGruder is TGN

and

2. MacGruder is a Filipino that was forever scarred in an unfortunate circumcision accident and must seize revenge on behalf of his missing penis

I will now reply cryptically to any questions or skepticism you may have with "All truth goes through three phases", "Stay tuned...", and several other vague remarks.
I think you are missing 2 very plausible possibilities:

A: Macgruder is Tim Tebow - We all know Tebow did his best work in Denver during the period when people were jumping on the bandwagon, it all began to fall apart once Macgruder had to post too much across multiple boards about conspiracies and defending Tim, what if the reason Tebow began to decline and the reason he has practiced so poorly in New York is that he spends all his time on message boards?

B: Macgruder is not an individual but rather a group of proxy Floridians operating out of a base hidden somewhere in the Appalachians, trying to ensure that a long lost prophecy by the pastor Elmo Hildebrandt prophesizing the return of Christ in the form of a professional QB of great virtue and success will be fullfilled.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:15 PM   #6
MacGruder

This from the guy who never has a straight answer for anything...

Anytime you regurgitate his asinine remarks he says "I didn't say that"

Like when he said Peyton Manning was a great athlete...

I didn't say that I said he was "underrated"

lol

The Rev has no clothes...

Old 01-23-2013, 04:18 PM   #7
MacGruder

As for the conspiracy.... I think it's incredible everyone ignores the reality of the situation...

The entire sports media should be pointing out that Tebow outplayed Manning in a playoff game.. yet it's completely ignored...

Even here it's completely ignored... it's unbelievable..

Do people even watch the games with their eyes open?

Old 01-23-2013, 04:25 PM   #8
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
As for the conspiracy.... I think it's incredible everyone ignores the reality of the situation...

The entire sports media should be pointing out that Tebow outran Manning in a playoff game.. yet it's completely ignored...

FIFY
Old 01-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #9
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
This from the guy who never has a straight answer for anything...

Anytime you regurgitate his asinine remarks he says "I didn't say that"

Like when he said Peyton Manning was a great athlete...

I didn't say that I said he was "underrated"

lol

The Rev has no clothes...
All truth goes through three phases...
Old 01-23-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:

The entire sports media should be pointing out that Tebow outplayed Manning in a playoff game.. yet it's completely ignored...

There's zero to compare. If Manning played the entire game against what was, essentially, a cover zero, the broncos would have won about 159-3
Old 01-23-2013, 04:30 PM   #11
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:

Old 01-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #12
MacGruder

Of course he can't... because he has zero athleticism... regardless of what The Rev will tell you.. lol

He HAS to dink and dunk because the line is so bad and if he gets hit he might be paralyzed...

What kind of lunatic has 4 neck operations misses a year and chooses to play behind the Broncos line?

He had to have been fooled by seeing Tebow's athleticism make the line look so good.

No one else in Denver saw this? Now there's your conspiracy.. how the F did no on else but me get this? It's unbelievable. TRULY unbelievable.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #13
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
All truth goes through three phases...
I respond to your comments.. you just mock anything that is outside of your narrow little box.. which is why your team is out of the playoffs and you are wasting year after year on a Qb who has no future.

Elway's job is secure though.. that's all that matters..

Old 01-23-2013, 04:36 PM   #14
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
No one else in Denver saw this? Now there's your conspiracy.. how the F did no on else but me get this? It's unbelievable. TRULY unbelievable.
TRULY crumbebieberaburr?

We went 13-3 and got the #1 seed in the playoffs.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #15
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
I respond to your comments.. you just mock anything that is outside of your narrow little box.. which is why your team is out of the playoffs and you are wasting year after year on a Qb who has no future.

Your quarterback is most likely out of the league dude. You're going to have to replace his poster with your old Jonathan Taylor Thomas shots.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:40 PM   #16
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
TRULY crumbebieberaburr?

We went 13-3 and got the #1 seed in the playoffs.
Do you not realize that there are regular season offenses that aren't successful in the post season?

When teams are in the middle of a season they don't prepare in the same way they do for a playoff game... and that is why Peyton's style falls apart in the post season. It is fool's gold.

Guys in playoff games are giving their absolute all.. The ceiling on Peyton's all is not high... and that is why he looked so out of place in the post season. And ALL the weaknesses of the Broncos that existed when Tebow was QB resurfaced... they were always there.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #17
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Do you not realize that there are regular season offenses that aren't successful in the post season?

When teams are in the middle of a season they don't prepare in the same way they do for a playoff game... and that is why Peyton's style falls apart in the post season. It is fool's gold.

Guys in playoff games are giving their absolute all.. The ceiling on Peyton's all is not high... and that is why he looked so out of place in the post season. And ALL the weaknesses of the Broncos that existed when Tebow was QB resurfaced... they were always there.
I didn't realize they had wifi connections in insane asylums
Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Your quarterback is most likely out of the league dude. You're going to have to replace his poster with your old Jonathan Taylor Thomas shots.
And the Broncos will be in full rebuild mode and won't realize how bad Elway is for another 7 years... and you will have to start all over again and likely get another dead beat who follows conventional wisdom and loses to guys like Belichick who take chances...

Old 01-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #19
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I didn't realize they had wifi connections in insane asylums
Yeah.. I'm the insane one.. the LOCK for a superbowl was knocked out in their first playoff game but I am the nut.. lol

Old 01-23-2013, 04:47 PM   #20
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Yeah.. I'm the insane one.. the LOCK for a superbowl was knocked out in their first playoff game but I am the nut.. lol
The Broncos scored 35 pts in that playoff game (regardless of how they scored them) and lost on what was, essentially, a fluke play.

But yes, It's all because we didn't have Tebow.

And i also didnt realize that playoff games are played in zero gravity below a ceiling of fire.
Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #21
MacGruder

"regardless of how they scored them"...

How many points did Peyton score..... for the other team?

Tebow made the Broncos successful in spite of their weaknesses... he made them the number one rushing team in the NFL. That is what wins in the post season.

Peyton's style has been shown to fail in the post season. Peyton won his 4th playoff game Tebow won his first..

Tebow was even a rookie essentially! And was being hamstrung by the Broncos organization.. still outperformed him.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #22
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler

Old 01-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #23
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
"regardless of how they scored them"...

How points did Peyton score..... for the other team?

Tebow made the Broncos successful in spite of their weaknesses... he made them the number one rushing team in the NFL. That is what wins in the post season.

Peyton's style has been shown to fail in the post season. Peyton won his 4th playoff game Tebow won his first..

Tebow was even a rookie essentially! And was being hamstrung by the Broncos organization.. still outperformed him.
I don't know why I'm bothering arguing this.

Again, Pitt played essentially a cover-0 all day against Tebow in the playoffs. It was a horrible error in judgement on their part. He CANNOT read defenses. At all. Why any team would simplify it for him is beyond me.

Had Rahim Moore made that simple play, Peyton leaves that game with 100+ rating, 3td passes, and a sweet game winning 4th quarter drive. In 10 degree temperature. Was it his perfect game? Hardly. Not even close. Was it good enough to win. Obviously.

This was a defensive **** up.

I was on team timmy last year. Im a broncos fan, thats what i do. But it was clear that he never improved. He never learned how to read a defense, his accuracy was still ****, he's wildly inconsistent. In fact, he looks like he's regressed since college.

The pro game is too big for him. He's just not that bright.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:02 PM   #24
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

You're projecting
Old 01-23-2013, 05:05 PM   #25
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I don't know why I'm bothering arguing this.

Again, Pitt played essentially a cover-0 all day against Tebow in the playoffs. It was a horrible error in judgement on their part. He CANNOT read defenses. At all. Why any team would simplify it for him is beyond me.
That is pure BS.. how do you know he can't read defenses? That is pure speculation. To suggest that the Steelers don't know how to defend Tebow is just complete stupidity. If your argument hinges on that YOU are crazy not I... once again you follow the mindless media who have been shown to be full of BS.

If Tebow couldn't read D then how did he make the playoffs in the first place.. what you are saying makes ZERO sense..

Quote:
Had Rahim Moore made that simple play, Peyton leaves that game with 100+ rating, 3td passes, and a sweet game winning 4th quarter drive. In 10 degree temperature. Was it his perfect game? Hardly. Not even close. Was it good enough to win. Obviously.
Yes... judge him on meaningless passer rating.. You also forget the Broncos had Del Rio... Tebow did not.. Tebow couldn't even play aggressively on offense for this reason because whenever they did the D collapsed.

Quote:
This was a defensive **** up.
You mean like McGahee fumbling the ball on a drive that could have ended the game..

Quote:
I was on team timmy last year. Im a broncos fan, thats what i do. But it was clear that he never improved. He never learned how to read a defense, his accuracy was still ****, he's wildly inconsistent. In fact, he looks like he's regressed since college.

The pro game is too big for him. He's just not that bright.
Tebow didn't improve or Fox didn't improve? Fox almost ruined Peyton before Peyton started running his own offense.. the success Tebow had last season was when he called his own plays too.. but they wouldn't let him do it because the D stunk and the more they scored the more the D collapsed.

If you want to see Tebow improve you need to let him play.. just like Carolina let Cam play... they let him flush 2 seasons... Tebow has already shown more of an upside than Cam.

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-23-2013 at 05:08 PM..

Closed Thread