The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #151
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
The average liberal on this forum has the intellect of a tape worm.
What's dumber than a tape worm?

You.
W*GS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:06 PM   #152
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
I think you're widely missing the point, that being that Palin was fond of pushing her morals and values on everyone else. She was better than everyone else. Meanwhile her daughter was busy getting knocked up, and the truth about what despicable people they were kept coming out. Manipulative, power hungry, greedy bullies masquerading as good, middle class Christians.
This post is a good example of what's so wrong with politics today. You're not judging Palin through her actual belief system. You're judging it through a ridiculous caricature that you've built for yourself in your mind in order to dehumanize people you disagree with.

And I've seen enough in my life to know that it's bad juju to judge someone as a parent by the mistakes made by their children. By that measure, most parents could be seen as abject failures at some point or another. But, by all means, cast that first stone.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #153
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
How am I racist?
You criticized Ms. Obama based on her race. And gender.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #154
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Even a fellow righty saw the pile of doo-doo you stepped in.
Undoubtedly you were here with the pitchfork out when Obama made the bitter clinger middle American slur.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #155
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
This is an extremely vague statement, and considering liberals do such generalized things quite often, you've a lot of nerve crying foul.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #156
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
There is plenty.
No, there clearly is not. In either phrasing, the question still remains:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno
When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?
It's obvious you never intend to answer. Coward.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:10 PM   #157
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
This post is a good example of what's so wrong with politics today. You're not judging Palin through her actual belief system. You're judging it through a ridiculous caricature that you've built for yourself in your mind in order to dehumanize people you disagree with.
They're doing that here with me as well. I've already been hit with the KKK caricature, I'm just waiting for the trailer park to come rolling in. Any moment now...
Old 01-23-2013, 01:13 PM   #158
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
This is an extremely vague statement, and considering liberals do such generalized things quite often, you've a lot of nerve crying foul.
This:

Quote:
She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is.
What is "black female behavior" that's different by the nature of the person engaging in said behavior being black and female that you find so horrifying?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:15 PM   #159
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

I'll say it. Black women are more confrontational then white ones. Also from my experience they argue with their men in public more then white women do. Then asian women by far being the least likely to do that. But I know I could be way off because I haven't been around enough black women to really know. It could just be the ones in Long Beach lol. I do think they are pretty hot though. When groups of black girls are in the crowd when band plays they always are super outgoing and hit the dance floor with a fervor. Not trying to make these stereotypes out to be negative or anything just pointing out a difference i percieve.

Michelle Obama in that eye roll to me looks like it could have just as easily been what was said between Boehner and Obama. Looks like guy small talk. She may have rolled eyes at a bad joke from her hubby lol. It certainly didn't look to me like a I hate this guys politics eye roll. More like how women think men are silly eye roll, or a he told a lame joke eye roll.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:17 PM   #160
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
No, there clearly is not. In either phrasing, the question still remains:

It's obvious you never intend to answer. Coward.
Cute how you've tried to cover your obvious lack of reading my posts before attacking me by repeating this tired misstatement - and yes - caricature of what I said.

You misstated wholly what I said originally until I rubbed your snout in your vomit and directed you to the specific post. From then on you corrected your bilge by about 25% and resumed to hammer away with the rest of the BS.

But indeed in the end, and the most instructive thing about this is that those who scream loudest the most about how allegedly anti-racist they are are also those with the biggest racial blind spots. They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.

Funny how that always turns out, isn't it?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #161
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
Michelle Obama in that eye roll to me looks like it could have just as easily been what was said between Boehner and Obama. Looks like guy small talk. She may have rolled eyes at a bad joke from her hubby lol. It certainly didn't look to me like a I hate this guys politics eye roll. More like how women think men are silly eye roll, or a he told a lame joke eye roll.
There was nothing friendly or joking in her demeanor. As I said, it's totally inappropriate for someone of her position to behave that way in public.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #162
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Cute how you've tried to cover your obvious lack of reading my posts before attacking me by repeating this tired misstatement - and yes - caricature of what I said.
Nope. I got the meaning of your post the first time, and nothing you've said since has changed that meaning. The question still stands:

Quote:
When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?
and you still (cowardly) won't answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
You misstated wholly what I said originally until I rubbed your snout in your vomit and directed you to the specific post. From then on you corrected your bilge by about 25% and resumed to hammer away with the rest of the BS.
You're lying again. We all got the meaning of your post. Even a fellow righty said it was a "stupid thing to say."

Quote:
But indeed in the end, and the most instructive thing about this is that those who scream loudest the most about how allegedly anti-racist they are are also those with the biggest racial blind spots. They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.

Goddamn, you are stupid (in addition to being a racist and a coward).

Last edited by BroncoInferno; 01-23-2013 at 01:26 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #163
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
What is "black female behavior" that's different by the nature of the person engaging in said behavior being black and female that you find so horrifying?
I didn't say anything of the sort. Go back to reading your ISR.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:25 PM   #164
nyuk nyuk

@BroncoInferno - If you can't comprehend the differences in ways things are spoken and lump 2 different concepts into one, that's your problem.

Regardless of that, one thing I don't tolerate is one-way street anti-racist bull****. When your moral outrage is in one direction only, that's all I need to know about you.

I realize you haven't the intellect to argue your positions so have to resort to applying labels and calling names as a form of a response, but you're in the adult world now. Just at least be decent enough next time to actually read what you're attacking someone for BEFORE you attack them. I don't think that's asking too much.

Last edited by nyuk nyuk; 01-23-2013 at 01:27 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #165
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
But we've never gotten to the super key issue of what kind of mom she is with all of her worldwide cavorting, speakifying, and campaigning. Wonder why?

Maybe you could address that for me.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #166
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
They can never find a white victim of racism, let alone one worthy of defending.
All that verbiage and what we really get is yet another case of right-wing misplaced and just plain stupid sense of victimhood.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #167
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
There was nothing friendly or joking in her demeanor. As I said, it's totally inappropriate for someone of her position to behave that way in public.
Now it's her "position".

We called you out on your racism and sexism, and now you're reduced to whining about how First Ladies just shouldn't act like that.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #168
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
I'll say it. Black women are more confrontational then white ones. Also from my experience they argue with their men in public more then white women do. Then asian women by far being the least likely to do that. But I know I could be way off because I haven't been around enough black women to really know. It could just be the ones in Long Beach lol. I do think they are pretty hot though. When groups of black girls are in the crowd when band plays they always are super outgoing and hit the dance floor with a fervor. Not trying to make these stereotypes out to be negative or anything just pointing out a difference i percieve.
I think part of the unspoken motivation of certain whiners on this thread is that noticing differences is evil. Unless, of course, they're negative and about white people, then it's ok.

Rosie O'Donnell is also a walking stereotype, in her case of a mannish, obese, unattractive white lesbian. Does that mean all white lesbians are like her? Uh, no, it means that Rosie seems to go out of her way to try to vindicate stereotypes of white lesbians by her behavior. Those are two different points ENTIRELY. Rosie, like Michelle, needs to straighten the hell up.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #169
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Now it's her "position".

We called you out on your racism and sexism, and now you're reduced to whining about how First Ladies just shouldn't act like that.
NOW??!!!! I've said it the entire thread, MORON. That was the entire basis of my criticism about her. CHRIST learn to read.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #170
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I didn't say anything of the sort. Go back to reading your ISR.
You specifically and explicitly associated Ms. Obama's behavior with her race and gender.

You're one bad liar.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #171
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
All that verbiage and what we really get is yet another case of right-wing misplaced and just plain stupid sense of victimhood.
In other words, you're one of the hypocrites I'm speaking of, but I already knew that.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #172
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:

You can cry and deflect all you want, but the reality is that everyone (including a poster who generally alligns with you politically) nailed the gist of your meaning the first time around. Nothing you've said has changed the validity of this question regarding your assertion:

Quote:
You're an embarassment to yourself.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:34 PM   #173
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Does it matter whether you're close to right?
Five schools in six years. Close enough.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #174
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
You specifically and explicitly associated Ms. Obama's behavior with her race and gender.

You're one bad liar.
So Obama was a sexist/racist when he made the bitter middle American clinger comments. This is not a moral one-way street, buddy.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:36 PM   #175
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
You can cry and deflect all you want, but the reality is that everyone (including a poster who generally alligns with you politically) nailed the gist of your meaning the first time around.
You never even read the post the first time around. Cut the ****.