The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 01:32 PM   #26
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I believe you actually believe that... you probably have no choice... you can't believe your hero would stoop to this level.
Do you feel that you have ever given me (or anyone else on here) reason to trust you over anyone else?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:33 PM   #27
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Politics has nothing to do with it... a QB who cannot consistently throw the football isn't going to succeed in the NFL. He will either gain the skills he needs or he will move on... maybe to politics.
If Tebow couldn't pass he wouldn't have put 300 yards on the Steelers D in the playoffs.

He wouldn't have put up so many TDs to so few INTs or had such a great QBR in the 4th quarter..

Peyton had 3 turnovers and one of them a pick 6 on a team that was arguably worse defensively. If that doesn't prove to you Tebow can pass nothing will.

It's either NFL players are even dumber than NFL fans or it's because NFL players want numbers more than they want wins - that is the politics I am talking about. The politics of business.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #28
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Do you feel that you have ever given me (or anyone else on here) reason to trust you over anyone else?
Yes.. because I have been proven right over and over and over again...

Also.. spamming Twitter with comments that make Tebow legitimately look bad doesn't help my cause... that is what I think you are missing.

Has Elway done anything to make you think he wouldn't do something like this?

Old 01-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #29
Man-Goblin
Giving You The Business

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mister Cobble

https://twitter.com/search/realtime?...right&src=typd

How does Elway hack all of these accounts? Or does Elway create these phony accounts to spread his message? Is he acting alone or does he get assistance to from Jim Saccomono? Is it true that all of these people dated Manti Te'o?
Old 01-23-2013, 01:38 PM   #30
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
You know who doesn't give a **** about Tebow one way or another anymore?

The Broncos Organization, Broncos Fans, Broncos Players.....and probably the Jets.
Well you should.. because this whole Tebow saga shows how Elway has no clue what he is doing and how he operates..

Old 01-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #31
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post

How does Elway hack all of these accounts? Or does Elway create these phony accounts to spread his message? Is he acting alone or does he get assistance to from Jim Saccomono? Is it true that all of these people dated Manti Te'o?
If it was Elway or someone involved with the Broncos they must pay some service to spread spam.. it seems they are spamming for multiple parties so it seems to be some type of service..

Old 01-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #32
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man-Goblin View Post

Jeez, John, you're supposed to be building a team, not ****ing around on Twitter, hacking accounts like MacGoober says. I am very disappointed that you're obviously doing this.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #33
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

MacGruder, can we set you up on an Orange Mane date?

You will be going out with nyuk nyuk to a fabulous two-star Italian restaurant.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #34
chrisp
Friend of the unsung

Not into the football......yet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Danny Trevathan

Quote:
If Tebow couldn't pass he wouldn't have put 300 yards on the Steelers D in the playoffs.

He wouldn't have put up so many TDs to so few INTs or had such a great QBR in the 4th quarter..

Peyton had 3 turnovers and one of them a pick 6 on a team that was arguably worse defensively. If that doesn't prove to you Tebow can pass nothing will.

It's either NFL players are even dumber than NFL fans or it's because NFL players want numbers more than they want wins - that is the politics I am talking about. The politics of business.
Oh. my. god.

Did you ever see a post so riddled with stupid you didn't know where to start?

I used to merely suspect that you twisted reality to fit in with your worldview. Now I know you do.

Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning? Well really I never knew that.....must be all that Elway propaganda i've been swallowing that that has caused me to BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....
Old 01-23-2013, 01:40 PM   #35
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:

Also.. spamming Twitter with comments that make Tebow legitimately look bad doesn't help my cause... that is what I think you are missing.

Oh no....

I've never killed someone....but I can't think of any act that would make others specifically rule out my killing someone in the future.

Irrefutable proof that I will commit murder
Old 01-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #36
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

Quote:
If it was Elway or someone involved with the Broncos they must pay some service to spread spam.. it seems they are spamming for multiple parties so it seems to be some type of service..
Or it could be that "Tebow" is a highly searched-for phrase, so it's used by spambots on hacked accounts.

Or sure, maybe it's Elway.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #37
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

MacGoober: Bad at internets.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #38
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
I have seen this same exact post on Twitter many many times and it is always posted by spamming accounts.... accounts with very few posts and other spam mixed in the tweets from these same accounts..

Who would do this? It's got to be either the Broncos organization OR Elway himself... trying to run some kind of PR campaign on disgruntled Broncos fans. It could be some Broncos fan as well I guess though...

"Tebow knows Elway is right: He has to get better"
Total troll thread.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #39
MagicHef
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:

Ha, of course you have.

Of course it helps your cause, it proves you right.

Yes he has. There was no such nonsense around Orton, a QB he cut, like there was around Tebow, a QB he traded.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:43 PM   #40
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
MacGruder, can we set you up on an Orange Mane date?

You will be going out with nyuk nyuk to a fabulous two-star Italian restaurant.
Only if we can take your skateboard.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #41
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp View Post
Oh. my. god.

Did you ever see a post so riddled with stupid you didn't know where to start?

I used to merely suspect that you twisted reality to fit in with your worldview. Now I know you do.

Tebow is a better QB than Peyton Manning? Well really I never knew that.....must be all that Elway propaganda i've been swallowing that that has caused me to BELIEVE WHAT I SEE WITH MY OWN EYES FOR CHRIST'S SAKE....
Yes it is.. do you not realize the Broncos and Elway screwed Tebow all last season and coddled Elway?

Not to mention Peytin had Del Rio as his D coordiantor and Tebow did not?

Did you know Tebow had the exact same stats as DelHomme the season he want to the superbowl? It shows ou it was Fox;s system holding Tebow back. Peyton was TANKING before he ran the no huddle Tebow wasn't allowed to run because when he opened up the offense the Broncos D collapsed.

Peyton had 3 INTs in one quarter running the system Tebow was forced to run.. Tebow would have been YANKED at that very moment if he did what Peyton did.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #42
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Sanchez had 4 playoff wins and a great defense. There was no way in hell Tebow would be allowed to play over him...
And yet they were perfectly comfortable playing their 3rd QB ahead of both of them......telling.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:47 PM   #43
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Same reason we made Flacco look so good on the deep throws: we/they sold out to defend the run. Anyone can pass and look great against 0 coverage if the protections hold up.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:49 PM   #44
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Ha, of course you have.

Of course it helps your cause, it proves you right.

Yes he has. There was no such nonsense around Orton, a QB he cut, like there was around Tebow, a QB he traded.
You mean no spamming around Orton? It wasn't necessary.. Orton didn't have the legion of fans.. especially in Denver.

Also.... do I really need to be proven right? Does anyone not know Elway has been trying to submarine Tebow all along?

I just posted this because it was so weird... I thought you all would be interested to know.

It would defeat my purpose to post this because it genuinely helps Elway's cause and no one else would suspect or believe Elway was behind it..

Old 01-23-2013, 01:53 PM   #45
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Same reason we made Flacco look so good on the deep throws: we/they sold out to defend the run. Anyone can pass and look great against 0 coverage if the protections hold up.
But Tebow was the one who created that run offense... that's the whole point. Tebow's passing also opened the run.. Tebow's running also protected him in the pocket.

Flacco is a better runner than Peyton though so that helps his run game.. Peyton's non-athleticism hurts his team and run game.

Tebow's running definitely helps his passing but if everyone could do what Tebow did everyone would be running the wildcat with better runners than Tebow.

It's all his abilities that make him great.. and his passing ability is still undeveloped because he is such a great runner.. that is why he has so much upside.

Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #46
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Did you know Tebow had the exact same stats as DelHomme the season he want to the superbowl?
Did you know that you completely make **** up to Troll about Tebow?

of course you do.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:54 PM   #47
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.

Touched By God

SO MUCH UPSIDE...

that nobody wants him.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:55 PM   #48
Drunk Monkey
Mars b****es!!!

He's picking up momentum, maybe only 3 weeks until the ban hammer.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:58 PM   #49
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
And yet they were perfectly comfortable playing their 3rd QB ahead of both of them......telling.
Yes.. because they knew Tebow would look better that Sanchez.. this was the same reason Elway and company dragged Tebow's name through the mud and set him up to fail. Remember when they played Tebow and the 2s against the 1s to make him, look bad and played Orton with the 1s versus the 2s to make him look good... if Tebow was as bad as everyone claims why would they need to do that?

Both the Jets and Broncos were setting Tebow up to fail because they didn't believe in him long term. They know he will look good short term though.

I think this is the real reason all the NFL teams are afraid of Tebow... they see him as fool's gold.. when it;s the opposite. It's Peyton Manning and Ton Brady that are the fool's gold... They run regular season offenses.. That was proven this season when Peyton played worse than Tebow under far easier circumstances..

Old 01-23-2013, 02:02 PM   #50
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
SO MUCH UPSIDE...

that nobody wants him.
People don't see it because they are brainwashed by how conventional QBs play.. they are looking at things completely backwards...

In the end it boils down to ego. NFL coaches think they don't need Tebow.. they think they can win without him. Just like Fox thought he could win with Orton. Just like Rex thought he could win with Sanchez..

Closed Thread