The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #126
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Now had we replaced Michelle's name with nyuk's and and subsequent change ethnic make up we would have all been railed on by the perpetrator of this heinous crime against humanity and the global watch dogs rally on under the skies of the doctor pepper in my soda makes want to rock and roll down the river have you ever seen two mountains erupt in an inferno disco wrestler wcw.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #127
BroncoBeavis

Alright, stop beating the dead horse. It was a stupid thing to say. She knows it. But Jeez. You guys should really go back and read some of the '08 Palin stuff.

Stupid doesn't begin to describe.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #128
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Without reading the last couple of pages, my guess is that dramallama has said a lot of obfuscating nonsense but hasn't yet answered the question. Amiright?

He's still recovering from his trip and the meds aren't helping his attitude.

DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #129
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
I've learned one important thing from this thread: apparently black women should never roll their eyes!
At John Boehner.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #130
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
I've learned one important thing from this thread: apparently black women should never roll their eyes!
tehehehehehehe u think

^_^
Old 01-23-2013, 12:11 PM   #131
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Gilgamesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Alright, stop beating the dead horse. It was a stupid thing to say. She knows it. But Jeez. You guys should really go back and read some of the '08 Palin stuff.

Sarah Palin is dumb. Eighteen years and sixteen community colleges later, that girl got her diploma! GOOD FOR YOU SARAH!
Old 01-23-2013, 12:13 PM   #132
El Minion
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I watch little of Obama's nonsense but I did see a clip on the news this evening of Michelle being her usual charming self, behaving like a walking stereotype and publicly rolling her eyes at the speaker of the house.

She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is
Oh Lordy! Look at the First Lady keeping it real for all racists to get their hoodies at the ready.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

El Minion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:18 PM   #133
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
First of all, it's already come out what the conversation was about. Basically nothing. He was joking with her husband. The president was smiling, if you cared to notice.

She wasn't smiling, she had a "**** you, idiot" air about her. Perhaps again, you have perception issues.

I'm sure you'd be just as quick to defend someone if they had an R behind their name and they reacted to Michelle the way she did Boehner. We know what a moral stalwart you are.

Alas! The crime is revealed!

Larry Wenig, a lip-reading expert, told the CBC show Inside Edition that his analysis indicates Boehner asked the president if he had a cigarette before the Monday luncheon. According to Wenig, Boehner was referring to Michelle when he quipped to the commander in chief, “Somebody won’t let you do it.
Well that certainly called for her to be a biatch.

What is worse all the lefties on here arguing about something they did not have a clue about.

Do not let the morons get you down.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:20 PM   #134
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

^ Speaking of racists...
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:22 PM   #135
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
^ Speaking of racists...
You think so?

Just because I'm a conservative registered democrat.

Because I do not bow down to the far left on here..

Pick your bigotry wisely.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #136
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Sarah Palin is dumb. Eighteen years and sixteen community colleges later, that girl got her diploma! GOOD FOR YOU SARAH!
Does it matter whether you're close to right?
Old 01-23-2013, 12:28 PM   #137
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Does it matter whether you're close to right?
One would think someone that attended a state college, would applaud a stay at home mother raising a flock of kids, for going back and getting her degree.
No matter how long it took she did get one.

He must be an elitist. Ahahahahahahaha.

No probaby just a hypocrite. Like most of the far left.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:31 PM   #138
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
One would think someone that attended a state college, would applaud a stay at home mother raising a flock of kids, for going back and getting her degree.

That would be heralded as a fine story in the liberal pantheon of feminine resiliency, were she a Democrat. You are correct.

But more importantly, it's just not true in her case. She graduated High School in 1982. Got her Communications Degree from the University of Idaho in 1987.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:44 PM   #139
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:

I think you're widely missing the point, that being that Palin was fond of pushing her morals and values on everyone else. She was better than everyone else. Meanwhile her daughter was busy getting knocked up, and the truth about what despicable people they were kept coming out. Manipulative, power hungry, greedy bullies masquerading as good, middle class Christians. And then some of her true colors came shining through when she quit as governor of Alaska and her own campaign staff threw her under the bus. Go read what Steve Schmidt, who ran the campaign, has to say about what a despicable lot they were. Meanwhile the GOP bible thumpers were fully sucked in because she was attractive and pretended to be what they wanted her to be.

Last edited by TonyR; 01-23-2013 at 01:01 PM..
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:48 PM   #140
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Again: what are those "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that her behavior "vindicates?" Specifically.
Ok, boys and girls. Let's go through this one more time.

I didn't say her behavior vindicated any stereotypes. I said she was acting as if she was making a point to go out of her way to vindicate stereotypes. You cannot see the distinction? You can't read? Seriously?

God in heaven.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #141
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
I think you're widely missing the point, that being that Palin was fond of pushing her morals and values on everyone else. She was better than everyone else. Meanwhile her daughter was busy getting knocked up, and the truth about what despicable people they were kept coming out. Manipulative, power hungry, greedy bullies masquerading as good, middle class Christians. And then some of her true colors came shining through when she quit as governor of Alaska and her own campaign staff threw her under the bus. Go read what Steve Schmidt, who ran the campaign, has to say about what a dispicable lot they were. Meanwhile the GOP bible thumpers were fully sucked in because she was attractive and pretended to be what they wanted her to be.
Having values and falling short doesn't make you a hypocrite. It makes you human. It beats having no values at all.

Old 01-23-2013, 12:53 PM   #142
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
You think so?

Just because I'm a conservative registered democrat.

Because I do not bow down to the far left on here..

Pick your bigotry wisely.
Lefties tend to have preferred labels for anyone they don't like. Bigot is one of the favorites.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:55 PM   #143
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Well that certainly called for her to be a biatch.

What is worse all the lefties on here arguing about something they did not have a clue about.

Do not let the morons get you down.
The average liberal on this forum has the intellect of a tape worm. Those who who are smarter are at best automatons parroting the garbage their lefty school teachers taught them.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:57 PM   #144
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minion View Post
Oh Lordy! Look at the First Lady keeping it real for all racists to get their hoodies at the ready.
Hoodies? The Patriots' season is over.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:00 PM   #145
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Ok, boys and girls. Let's go through this one more time.

I didn't say her behavior vindicated any stereotypes. I said she was acting as if she was making a point to go out of her way to vindicate stereotypes. You cannot see the distinction? You can't read? Seriously?

God in heaven.
There's literally no meaningful distiction in what you just said. Literally...none.

Again, the question remains: When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?

Last edited by BroncoInferno; 01-23-2013 at 01:04 PM..
Old 01-23-2013, 01:01 PM   #146
nyuk nyuk

Quote:

I said nothing wrong and their response is motivated purely on politics as it was in '08 with Palin. Politics in a veneer of moral outrage. Pure fraud.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #147
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
The average liberal on this forum has the intellect of a tape worm.
And, yet, you get your lying, racist ass handed to you by said liberals everytime you post in the WRP forum. Doesn't say much for you intellect.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:03 PM   #148
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
I said nothing wrong and their response is motivated purely on politics as it was in '08 with Palin. Politics in a veneer of moral outrage. Pure fraud.
Even a fellow righty saw the pile of doo-doo you stepped in.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #149
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
There's literally no distiction in what you just said. Literally...none.

Again, the question remains: When Mrs. Obama rolled her eyes at Boehner, what SPECIFIC stereotype was she "going out of her way to vindicate" (to use your new phrasing that means exactly the same thing)?
There is plenty, you just either can't read or you're dishonest and looking for brownie points.
Old 01-23-2013, 01:05 PM   #150
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
And, yet, you get your lying, racist ass handed to you by said liberals everytime you post in the WRP forum. Doesn't say much for you intellect.
How am I racist? I've asked that question every time some moron has applied the label, and I've yet to get a coherent answer. I usually don't get one at all.