The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #101
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
We questioned her parenting skills in the context of her belief system.
. That's rich.

Have you ever worried about that with a dude?

What was John Edwards' "belief system"
Old 01-23-2013, 10:54 AM   #102
nyuk nyuk

This thread has certifiably gone full-tard.

We have 1) Claims I'm sexist while I'm a woman, claims thrown by a man as if he has any authority on what women think is sexist, which dare I say can be called sexist in and of itself. Then we have, 2) People behaving like juveniles on a school playground, who upon hearing something they don't like, say stupid crap like, "What did you say?!" and "Say it to my face!" as if they lack the intellect to comprehend what was said originally when everyone knows they heard it because their objecting in the first place means they both heard AND understood it the first time.

Can we put on our man pants, please?
Old 01-23-2013, 10:55 AM   #103
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
. That's rich.

Have you ever worried about that with a dude?

What was John Edwards' "belief system"
Wog is a sexist. He's telling me (a woman) what I should or should not say as a woman, and now he's excusing selective gender-based criticism of Sarah Palin.

Nobody criticized Bill Clinton's parenting even while he was banging Lewinsky in the White House in front of the whole damned planet.

Yes, Wog is a sexist. Make no bones about it.
Old 01-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #104
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
She wasn't smiling, she had a "**** you, idiot" air about her. Perhaps again, you have perception issues.
That's your own personal perception because you hate Ms. Obama and will make up any **** to justify your hatred, racism, and sexism.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #105
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

^ Now you're just lying, nyuk. People have merely asked you to tell us specifically what "black stereotypes" Michelle Obama's behavior confirms. You've cowardly refused to answer.
BroncoInferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 10:58 AM   #106
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
As I said to the above poster, qualify your claim. Why is it racist? Is it that it's true but racist or that it's untrue and racist? In either case, why is it racist?
I said 'appears ' now if you don't understand that qualifier, say so. Otherwise, explain your comment. You keep avoiding doing so.

It was YOUR comment, and you have tap danced around it more than I can recall anyone ever doing here......except Gaffney.

What did you mean??
DenverBrit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:00 AM   #107
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
That's your own personal perception because you hate Ms. Obama and will make up any **** to justify your hatred, racism, and sexism.
Yep. And, in any case, nyuk still hasn't explained how the eye-roll confirms "black stereotypes." That's what she's been asked to explain for two pages, and she cowardly continues to obfuscate.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:01 AM   #108
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Right because if the first lady were, say, Barbara Bush, and she rolled her eyes at a liberal speaker (let alone a minority one), you'd have no qualms about it and ****. You're lying. You've already been outed by another poster here as a sexist hypocrite.

Michelle has an attitude/behavior problem that needs to be corrected. Stating that is neither racism nor sexism. Blindly defending that poor behavior due to her race and gender, however, is.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #109
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
I said 'appears ' now if you don't understand that qualifier, say so. Otherwise, explain your comment. You keep avoiding doing so.

It was YOUR comment, and you have tap danced around it more than I can recall anyone ever doing here......except Gaffney.

What did you mean??
So you're saying that you and those like you here on this thread lack reading comprehension and need me to take you by the hand and walk you through it?

You're lying.

That being said, address the statement. If you wish to call it racist, explain why it's racist.

Stop with the "say it again to my face" garbage. You heard it. You understood it. I said it multiple times. Address it from that point.

You and others here obviously don't like that I said it, so tell us why. What was wrong with it?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:05 AM   #110
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
Yep. And, in any case, nyuk still hasn't explained how the eye-roll confirms "black stereotypes." That's what she's been asked to explain for two pages, and she cowardly continues to obfuscate.
Misquoting me doesn't help your case.

For those of you too illiterate or too lazy to read the thread, I explained ALL of this in full in post #27. There is no reason to keep repeating myself.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:13 AM   #111
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Misquoting me doesn't help your case.
Fine. Stereotypes regarding "black female behavior." That better?

Quote:
For those of you too illiterate or too lazy to read the thread, I explained ALL of this in full in post #27. There is no reason to keep repeating myself.
Yes, let's take a look at the quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk
I watch little of Obama's nonsense but I did see a clip on the news this evening of Michelle being her usual charming self, behaving like a walking stereotype and publicly rolling her eyes at the speaker of the house.

She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is.
You've been asked to explain what specific stereotypes her eye-rolling confirms. The above post certainly does not provide any such specifics, and none have followed. Either you are too stupid to understand what you are being asked, or you're simply obfuscating because you can't defend your position.

Last edited by BroncoInferno; 01-23-2013 at 11:15 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #112
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Quote:
So you're saying that you and those like you here on this thread lack reading comprehension and need me to take you by the hand and walk you through it?

Again, you have tapped danced around it, and lied by claiming you explained it, you haven't.

Quote:
You're lying.
You're projecting

Quote:
That being said, address the statement. If you wish to call it racist, explain why it's racist.
Again, I said appears, it's YOUR claim, and you refuse to explain your meaning.
Quote:
Stop with the "say it again to my face" garbage. You heard it. You understood it. I said it multiple times. Address it from that point.
You're a serial liar. I have asked you to explain your comment, nothing more. Your claims that you have already explained it are false. If it wasn't, you could link to the post where you claim to have explained your comment......but we both know, you're full of sh*t.
Quote:
You and others here obviously don't like that I said it, so tell us why. What was wrong with it?
I've already 'explained ' it to you. Now you're being deliberately obtuse
It's simple. You made a comment that you refuse to explain, and now spend countless posts claiming otherwise.
The fun thing about a forum is that when you claim something that is obvious bull****, your own words, or lack thereof, are for all to see.

So far, you've shown yourself to be a chronic liar.

Last edited by DenverBrit; 01-23-2013 at 11:19 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #113
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
You've been asked to explain what specific stereotypes her eye-rolling confirms. The above post certainly does not provide any such specifics, and none have followed. Either you are too stupid to understand what you are being asked, or you're simply obfuscating because you can't defend your position.
Yes, let's FINALLY take a look at the above quote, because it's obvious by your b****ing here that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE READ IT.

Fully explained in that quote. As I said, negative stereotypes about black female behavior. Answer it from there.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #114
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
It's simple. You made a comment that you refuse to explain, and now spend countless posts claiming otherwise.
The fun thing about a forum is that when you claim something that is obvious bull****, your own words, or lack thereof, are for all to see.

So far, you've shown yourself to be a chronic liar.
There's only so many times I can facepalm to this garbage without hurting myself.

Post 27, please. Thanks. Have a nice day.

It'll probably be the first time YOU have read it, too.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:26 AM   #115
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Yes, let's FINALLY take a look at the above quote, because it's obvious by your b****ing here that THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE READ IT.

Fully explained in that quote. As I said, negative stereotypes about black female behavior. Answer it from there.
Um, no. It's not fully explained. Exactly what "negative stereotypes about black female behavior" does her eye-rolling confirm? It's not in your post. The phrase "negative stereotypes about black female behavior" isn't specific.

Are you really this stupid, or just a liar?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:34 AM   #116
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
Exactly what "negative stereotypes about black female behavior" does her eye-rolling confirm?
That's not what I said. Care to read it again? Are you now admitting that you'd never read that post before? As such, what's with your vitriol other than that you caught a whiff of some little snippet here that set off your PC witch hunt alarms and you're charging forth with torch in hand to burn the witch without bothering to read everything the accused witch said?
Old 01-23-2013, 11:39 AM   #117
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

^ Here, nyuk, since you're apparently brian-dead, I'll make a simple worksheet for you:

List five (5) negative stereotypes regarding black female behavior:

Now: which of these five (5) stereotypes does Mrs. Obama's eye-roll at Speaker Boehner affirm?

Next: since you assert that Mrs. Obama is a "walking stereotype," give us additional specific examples of behavior from Mrs. Obama that embodies the other four (4) stereotypes on your list above.

Last edited by BroncoInferno; 01-23-2013 at 11:53 AM..
Old 01-23-2013, 11:45 AM   #118
nyuk nyuk

Quote:
^ Here, nyuk, since you're apparently brian-dead, I'll make a simple worksheet for you:

List five (5) negative stereotypes regarding black female behavior:

Now: which of these five (5) stereotypes does Mrs. Obama's eye-roll at Speaker Boehner affirm?
Putting words in my mouth and constructing strawmen. Again.

I suppose if I invested this much energy in attacking someone for several pages on a thread when I didn't bother to get off my lazy can to read what they actually said that I was attacking them for and then when that person holds what they said in front of my snout and I STILL fail to read and relate it accurately...

I may get desperate enough to try some creative face-saving myself. But thankfully I'm not so stupid to get myself in that position to begin with.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:48 AM   #119
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

You guys are going to make her cry!
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 11:49 AM   #120
BroncoInferno
Ring of Famer

^ I didn't put words in your mouth, liar.

You said: "I watch little of Obama's nonsense but I did see a clip on the news this evening of Michelle being her usual charming self, behaving like a walking stereotype and publicly rolling her eyes at the speaker of the house.

She seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is."

You've been asked to name the specific stereotypes you have in mind when you say that Mrs. Obama is "behaving like a walking stereotype" and "[s]he seems to make it a point of vindicating every negative stereotype about black female behavior there is."

Again: what are those "negative stereotype about black female behavior" that her behavior "vindicates?" Specifically.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:52 AM   #121
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Putting words in my mouth and constructing strawmen. Again.

I suppose if I invested this much energy in attacking someone for several pages on a thread when I didn't bother to get off my lazy can to read what they actually said that I was attacking them for and then when that person holds what they said in front of my snout and I STILL fail to read and relate it accurately...

I may get desperate enough to try some creative face-saving myself. But thankfully I'm not so stupid to get myself in that position to begin with.

That's EXACTLY what you've done. And yes, you ARE that stupid!!
Old 01-23-2013, 11:54 AM   #122
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #123
W*GS
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Right because if the first lady were, say, Barbara Bush, and she rolled her eyes at a liberal speaker (let alone a minority one), you'd have no qualms about it and ****. You're lying. You've already been outed by another poster here as a sexist hypocrite.
Think again. Or for the first time.

Quote:
Michelle has an attitude/behavior problem that needs to be corrected.
What is it?

Quote:
Stating that is neither racism nor sexism. Blindly defending that poor behavior due to her race and gender, however, is.
You're blindly attacking her behavior due to her race and gender, explicitly so.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:06 PM   #124
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Without reading the last couple of pages, my guess is that dramallama has said a lot of obfuscating nonsense but hasn't yet answered the question. Amiright?
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 12:08 PM   #125
TonyR
Franchise Poster

I've learned one important thing from this thread: apparently black women should never roll their eyes!
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote