The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2013, 06:49 AM   #11
Bigdawg26
Ring of Famer

Just let it happen!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward!

Quote:
Originally Posted by g6matty View Post

im gonna ride this bandwagon till the wheels fall off. we cant cover tight ends ever. they kill us when we play the good teams . if we draft ogletree the converted safety what ever he lacks in run stuffing he will make up for in pass coverage. this pick makes too much sense all the dum asses who wants a thumper MLB in minter WE DONT NEED A THUMPER WE WERE TOP 5 IN RUN DEFENSE we suck at COVERING TIGHT ENDS . who can cover tight ends OGLETREE
One of the most overrated defensive players in the draft. He's got size and speed, but he can't tackle and can't shed blocks well (like DJ Williams was when he was playing MLB). I dunno if he and the rest of the UGA defenders were mainly interested in going their stats up or what but that whole defense sucked as a unit. Besides your MLB doesn't need to cover a linebacker your Outside backers do. I would much rather Minter who could come up and stuff the run as oppose to him. But given all that I would much rather see us get a safety that can cause turnovers or change the game with our first pick. Either by intercepting the ball like an Ed Reed or Earl Thomas or by knocking a defender out like an Gholston or Pollard.
Bigdawg26 is offline   Reply With Quote