The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-2013, 06:33 AM   #351
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
We mock what is dumb as ****
Fixed
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:57 AM   #352
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Can't say the refs had any part of this Ravens win. They straight up have out played the Pats.
Right. But there is this: Brady/Patsies ALWAY get someBS PI calls , roughing the passer penalties thrown against their opponents. Todays game...none.

You don't have to throw penalty flags or gift the Patsies to throw them off theri game. Just call the game correctly and not give them the advantages they have had so many times, and they fold. I did see a few late hits on Brady that would have been called a few years ago. Not today.

Looks like the league has decided they have had enough of the Patsies and
will not do them any "favors" any more.

Somehow, the Patriots going down has made me feel better about last weeks game. I don't know why....maybe because the NFL is passing the torch to some new teams.

On the Other hand the suck fest media storm that Flacco and Kaepernick
will now enjoy ( along with Club Harbaugh...two coaches that are just plain dislikable) is going to get old REALLY fast...and we may have to endure it for the next 10 years.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:16 AM   #353
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Your hate makes me stronger.
You're behavior here is that of a self-referential narcissist Mac that lacks any kind of self reflective insight. You live in your own tightly wound fantasy bubble where nothing so close to logic, common sense and the vast majority of more balanced thinking people's perspective could ever penetrate that fixed image of yourself and your world view.vp

Almost the entirety of the OM has recognized you have a whole basket of loose screws rolling around in that noggin of yours, and on just about every subject you have posted on here.

At first I just thought you must be a snotty nose punk troll who gets his jolly's going on websites and deliberately trying to stir the pot by taking the exact opposite view of the majority on whatever the topic and driving it into the ground (people who waste their time and others doing that suffer from another pathological mental state).

However, its clear now you truly are three sheets to the wind deluded! I think I hear the guys in the white suits knocking on your door again, time to run along now so you can play another day...

Last edited by Hulamau; 01-21-2013 at 10:19 AM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #354
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Fixed
The Rev continues to ignore reality... everything went exactly as I predicted....
Old 01-21-2013, 10:39 AM   #355
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
You're behavior here is that of a self-referential narcissist Mac that lacks any kind of self reflective insight. You live in your own tightly wound fantasy bubble where nothing so close to logic, common sense and the vast majority of more balanced thinking people's perspective could ever penetrate that fixed image of yourself and your world view.vp

Almost the entirety of the OM has recognized you have a whole basket of loose screws rolling around in that noggin of yours, and on just about every subject you have posted on here.

At first I just thought you must be a snotty nose punk troll who gets his jolly's going on websites and deliberately trying to stir the pot by taking the exact opposite view of the majority on whatever the topic and driving it into the ground (people who waste their time and others doing that suffer from another pathological mental state).

However, its clear now you truly are three sheets to the wind deluded! I think I hear the guys in the white suits knocking on your door again, time to run along now so you can play another day...
You're projecting.... How can you possibly make that claim when everything I say comes true? Those 2 things don't line up in anyway.. if anyone is deluded it's everyone here.. as well as everyone who said Tebow wouldn't be successful when given a shot.

Not only that but Peyton and the teams failure proves how great Tebow is.. yet everyone deludes themselves to explain it away... yet I am supposed to be the deluded one? lol People are truly incredible...