The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 11:26 PM   #26
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
One thing for sure, Joe Flacco is a much tougher qb than Brady is. Flacco will stand tough in the pocket just as well as most other qb's. He has as strong an arm as any qb in the league, and his accuracy is very good. Always been underrated. Most people scoff at the notion of him being an elite NFL qb. He don't have the hardware that the real elite NFL qb's have. But he is probably the best qb in the NFL without a Super Bowl ring, but that is likely to change in two weeks.
you would not have said all these things had refs called the game fairly.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:27 PM   #27
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
No one can throw a ball to the LOS like Brady can. I said years ago the dude will never win another SB, he came close twice and wins alot of games but it might serve him and belly to move on to something new.

I get tired watching their dink and dunk quick break game. When they get behind it is hard to dink and dunk it and come back.

I am glad we have 2 physical teams in the SB. I hope we get more physical on D and in the run game.
So I guess you hate Manning also for his dink and dunk offense.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:32 PM   #28
lonestar
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Decker

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Yoi still whinning about the refs?
Time to move on. The game is over. The fat lady has sung and the lights are out.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:37 PM   #29
Vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Or if the Broncos didn't have a dip**** for a coach.

But seriously, the reason why I like Flacco is because I remember him boldly announcing that he is an elite qb (this before last year's AFC Title game when the Ravens were a Lee Evans drop from last year's Super Bowl). I think thought that he was full of himself, and laughed. But then I watched last year's AFC title game and realized that Flacco was pretty damn good as he outplayed Tom Brady, only to have his team to just come up short. Flacco just got his second chance against Tom Brady today, and this time, Flacco outplayed Brady even moreso than he did in last year's AFC title game.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:47 AM   #30
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
So I guess you hate Manning also for his dink and dunk offense.
We don't throw near as many screens or plays to the LOS as NE.

Their O is built around the passing game as a long handoff looking for the 4-8 yard gains hoping to bring the D in so they can attack deeper.

We are the other way around, pushing down field in the 8-20 yard or more range using the run game to keep D's honest.

Both Decker and DT have had big time downfield chunks and long TD's. Had Decker not fallen down and DT not dropped the ball we should have had 2 more long TD's.

All teams utilize the short pass but NE is built around quick fast break plays trying to get a guy in space gaining YAC off making guys miss. Look at all the crossing routes NE ran last night.

Manning went to check down routes a lot vs Ravens but those were not designed as 1st options. We were a much more dink and dunk team when mCd was here as he brought the Belly system with him.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #31
MacGruder

McD had Orton though.. McD had no other choice but to dink and dunk with Orton..
Old 01-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #32
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
McD had Orton though.. McD had no other choice but to dink and dunk with Orton..
Is that why Loyd had almost 20 yards per reception and led the league in yardage?
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote