The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 10:20 PM   #1
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn
Default Power Plate: Why it works

http://powerplate.mercola.com/?e_cid...paign=20130121

Last edited by baja; 01-21-2013 at 09:30 AM..
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

It is official. Baja loves offseason mode. If this isn't spamming, I don't know what else is. Even Bronco Rob says, "Put an opinion behind your link dude!"

Sorry, but I use Bazi for all my fitness needs. One cup and I am good to go trolling or running, my choice. Plus, using sunlight everyday instead of eating keeps the pounds off and the brain stimulated.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #3
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

The Broncos use Power Plates in their new training regime and as a result have had much less injuries so this is quite Denver Broncos football related.

The reason I post less and less it because of idiots just like you.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:46 PM   #4
Bacchus

So does anyone have this?
Old 01-20-2013, 10:47 PM   #5
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Yes I have had one for a few years now and they are incredible.
Old 01-20-2013, 11:00 PM   #6
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Seems like most all workout shortcuts... They never work...
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:15 PM   #7
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

As was mentioned, the Broncos have incorporated the power plate into their exercise regiment this year. Injuries are down, though a lot of the other things they are doing is a result of this.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #8
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

The website doesn't really say what exactly this machine does...someone want to explain??
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #9
Bacchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
The website doesn't really say what exactly this machine does...someone want to explain??
I agree, I have googled it and read stuff on it but I guess they just vibrate. I was just about ready to buy one and I said "This is Crazy" just because Baja likes his I need to buy one? I suppose if Baja jumped off a bridge I would do that too... NO WAY!!! I'm my own man. Maybe I'll get one later
Old 01-21-2013, 12:28 AM   #10
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Your ideas intrigue me, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 05:30 AM   #11
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

I'd pay money for a video of baja using it.

Anyone else want to pitch in? See if we can get this rolling?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:09 AM   #12
hades
Dallas biggest Bronco fan

Location: They've done studies you know.... 60% of the time, it works every time

I thought power plates was a reference to an All You Can Eat buffet?
hades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 06:33 AM   #13
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Is it like a giant vibrator? Because it kind of sounds like one. The ad is hysterical when you read it. Advanced Vibration Technology, I think it's awesome they trademarked that. I can't stop laughing. It's so funny. I think with the shake weights, this could be the best workout ever. But its' even better when you see the various supplemental packages...

These three are the ones that made me laugh hardest...
  • Ultimate Personal Massage Package – Take massage to a whole new level with your Power Plate! This bonus package includes a heavy duty, triple-zone foam grid massage roller and 3-DVD core workout and self-massage set.
  • Support Cushion – Adds a soothing touch of extra comfort to your Power Plate to enhance your self-massage therapy sessions and provide stable cushioning for reclining exercises without sacrificing vibrations!
  • Dampening Mat for my5 Series – Helps dampen the vibrations or adjust the intensity of your workouts.
Hey Baja, thanks for the laugh, this advertisement is priceless..I need a good laugh after the last week.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #14
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Is it like a giant vibrator? Because it kind of sounds like one. The ad is hysterical when you read it. Advanced Vibration Technology, I think it's awesome they trademarked that. I can't stop laughing. It's so funny. I think with the shake weights, this could be the best workout ever. But its' even better when you see the various supplemental packages...

These three are the ones that made me laugh hardest...
  • Ultimate Personal Massage Package Take massage to a whole new level with your Power Plate! This bonus package includes a heavy duty, triple-zone foam grid massage roller and 3-DVD core workout and self-massage set.
  • Support Cushion Adds a soothing touch of extra comfort to your Power Plate to enhance your self-massage therapy sessions and provide stable cushioning for reclining exercises without sacrificing vibrations!
  • Dampening Mat for my5 Series Helps dampen the vibrations or adjust the intensity of your workouts.
Hey Baja, thanks for the laugh, this advertisement is priceless..I need a good laugh after the last week.
Not surprised your mind when straigh to the massive vi
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:49 AM   #15
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

I have long recognized this forum as a microcosm of the nation if this is in fact true God help us all.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:57 AM   #16
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
Best part is you barely hear a peep out of her through the playoffs, then suddenly the door bursts open and in she jumps with "Did I hear someone say Advanced Vibration Technology?"
Old 01-21-2013, 08:07 AM   #17
BMarsh615
Ring of Famer

21s No Champ

Adopt-a-Bronco:
# 15

I doubt the Broncos will ever have another season where they stayed as healthy as they did last year. Makes the loss all the more disappointing because it was such a huge opportunity.
BMarsh615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:33 AM   #18
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The Broncos use Power Plates in their new training regime and as a result have had much less injuries so this is quite Denver Broncos football related.

Next time include that little tidbit while making the OP. If my reply to your OP meant that you would post less on the Mane, how can I stop with the insults? Next time, finish the post. There was no race. No one else was thinking about putting a Power Plate thread together. You had time. Collect your thoughts, type it out, use some cut n paste if needed and then hit submit (then go back and finish the subject line and post as we know the tricks to do a thread on the Mane).
Old 01-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #19
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Next time include that little tidbit while making the OP. If my reply to your OP meant that you would post less on the Mane, how can I stop with the insults? Next time, finish the post. There was no race. No one else was thinking about putting a Power Plate thread together. You had time. Collect your thoughts, type it out, use some cut n paste if needed and then hit submit (then go back and finish the subject line and post as we know the tricks to do a thread on the Mane).
Sorry, I figured any real Bronco fan would instantly get the connection to the Broncos and Power Plates as it has been discussed at length. Please save your little lectures for someone that actually gives a shiit what you think.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #20
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
In that case, I would like to echo whatever it is that bcj said.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 AM   #21
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Our beloved Broncos shiit the bed soI guess it's back to insulting one another until next season.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #22
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Our beloved Broncos shiit the bed soI guess it's back to insulting one another until next season.
Quote:
Sorry, I figured any real Bronco fan would instantly get the connection to the Broncos and Power Plates as it has been discussed at length. Please save your little lectures for someone that actually gives a shiit what you think.
And with example C, I give you the above.

Not everyone remembers the name. Not everyone has been on boards since the beginning of the season. There are new people that come to the Mane. Of course when we talk about items only a Maner would know, it is hard to explain it everytime in detail. This thread wasn't about a joke but a tie in to what the Broncos use. Just a simple explanation would have worked out great. Never mind that, your OP was on the money.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:17 AM   #23
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
And when you saw the shake weight ads what was your first thought? Hmm? I just thought the ad was ripe for parody. But I am sure baja meant well by posting it. As for the other thing about me not posting, I've been busy traveling, packing up to move and being broken hearted over the playoffs. Just was trying to do you all a favor by shutting up and making sammiches like I am supposed to. Speaking of best get back to that.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:24 AM   #24
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
And with example C, I give you the above.

Not everyone remembers the name. Not everyone has been on boards since the beginning of the season. There are new people that come to the Mane. Of course when we talk about items only a Maner would know, it is hard to explain it everytime in detail. This thread wasn't about a joke but a tie in to what the Broncos use. Just a simple explanation would have worked out great. Never mind that, your OP was on the money.
You see an insult in that quote? I guess you have never been insulted. I refer you to almost any post by rev for an example of an insult.
Old 01-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #25
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

So does the video not work for you? It starts instantly for me. Watch the video you might learn something valuable to you.