The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #326
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
There is one thing you are missing though.. the game shouldn't even have been close.. if not for Peyton's 3 turnovers you would have blown them out. Peyton was atrocious and he looked like he did't belong on a NFL field... It only bothers me because Elway has you and everyone else snowjobbed. People like Elway shouldn't get away with this crap.

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother justt because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.
You miss Everything MacGruder! You're completely trapped in your sanctimonious worship of all things Tebow like a 1950's teenage girl fawning all over Elvis ... Though he had a lot more going for than the Tebow family. Tim is a nice kid, though naive as they come and far from the brightest lamp in the forest.

I'm afraid you've hooked your star to a sinking ship as far as Timmy ever again playing as a true starting QB in the NFL, except perhaps in the remote possibility he gets on the field again as some desperate team's back up or a few plays here and there as a change up wild cat like QB from time to time.

The odds are high that he won't even be in the league in the next two years, if indeed someone gives him one more flyer to make a team this year.

His only chance to sustain any relevance at all in this league is if he can finally truly humble himself enough to realize he is NOT and never will be a consistent successful NFL starting QB..

Jesus isn't gonna bail him out, it was a fun ride for 7 weeks last year where his ineptitude during the first 50 minutes of most of those wins was almost serendipitously matched by his zeal and desire to pull it together at the very end enough to help the real stars of last season... The Defense... Finally pull themselves out of the hole Tebow had largely dug for the team in the first 50 minutes of most games.

It's little coincidence the wheels came off the Tebow wagon after Von Millers injury shut down our pass rush for the most part the last 4 games and right after the Pats showed the rest of the NFL how to defuse Tebow 's 'Miracle' mirage.

We squeaked by a severely disabled Big Ben and the rest of The Steelers with a decent 12 yard throw in overtime by Tim and an Outstanding catch and 80 yard TD sprint by DT...

The following week the Pats re-confirmed Reality that Tebow was going to have an extremely difficult time trying to come anywhere close to those 7 fun weeks we all enjoyed while the defenses of the NFL readjusted to The college read option spread ...

It's clear MacGruder you'll never see, realize and least of all acknowledge what the rest of Bronco nation and the NFL already has come to terms with about the nice young man Tim Tebow with regard to his future under center in this league.

You can lead an deluded horse to water but you can't make him drink...

Last edited by Hulamau; 01-20-2013 at 08:34 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:34 PM   #327
MacGruder

So if you are so certain that Tebow has no future in the NFL will you guarantee it? If so what will you put up for your guarantee?
Old 01-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #328
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
So if you are so certain that Tebow has no future in the NFL will you guarantee it? If so what will you put up for your guarantee?
Seriously, are you really twelve years old or did you suffer arrested development around that age??
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:42 PM   #329
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by troya900 View Post
Did you watch the game? The pick 6 was not his fault. Not Peyton's fault the refs don't throw a PI when Decker got mugged and the ball popped up in the air. The "fumble" should have been ruled incomplete, but once again it was another BS call by the refs. His arm was cocked back for a throw and he brought his arm forward and the ball came out..should be an incompletion everytime. The last int yeah was attrocious, but at that point in the game if any number of bull**** situations didn't happen throughout the game (Fox, refs, horrific D) the Broncos wouldn't have even been in that position.
I don't buy it.. I mean you can't expect every call to go your way. Peyton didn't give the refs an excuse to call things his way.. you have to earn that. Part of the problem is the teams bad... but you know what really hurt you guys? How wrongly hyped the team was to try to explain away how well Tebow played.... it came back to bite your team on the butt. If the Brocnos were half as good as everyone pretended.. including Elway and the fans and the media etc... then people wouldn't expect so much from them. Now we see the truth.. believe it or not Tebow was carrying that team with his freakish ability... even more so than Peyton believe it or not.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:45 PM   #330
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
Seriously, are you really twelve years old or did you suffer arrested development around that age??
I had always been betting on brain damage from lack of oxygen brought on from solo erotic asphyxiation.
TDmvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #331
MacGruder

Do you guys realize the irony of this whole thing? You are saying I am stupid yet I predicted things going down exactly as they did... Is it the Tebow zealots that are stupid or everyone else? As the spread option sweeps the NFL to the superbowl and Peyton is at home washing his jock... and Elway's too...
Old 01-20-2013, 08:50 PM   #332
baja
It is what it Is.

Pay attention.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas

Quote:
I don't buy it.. I mean you can't expect every call to go your way. Peyton didn't give the refs an excuse to call things his way.. you have to earn that. Part of the problem is the teams bad... but you know what really hurt you guys? How wrongly hyped the team was to try to explain away how well Tebow played.... it came back to bite your team on the butt. If the Brocnos were half as good as everyone pretended.. including Elway and the fans and the media etc... then people wouldn't expect so much from them. Now we see the truth.. believe it or not Tebow was carrying that team with his freakish ability... even more so than Peyton believe it or not.
Proof everyone creates their own reality.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #333
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
So you really don't buy any of that BS you were spewing either...
Old 01-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #334
FlaBroncosFan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
You looked at any forums of the CFL teams yet?
Nah, CFL is a passing league. They don't want a QB that can't throw.
FlaBroncosFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #335
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Proof everyone creates their own reality.
I'm just an impartial observer Baja.. that's why people are so nuts to think I am a Tebow groupie... I have no reason to be a Tebow fan other than his ability. How many people can say the same about being Broncos fans or Peyton fans here?
Old 01-20-2013, 08:56 PM   #336
DomCasual
The Dude abides.

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Fax Machine

Quote:
There is one thing you are missing though.. the game shouldn't even have been close.. if not for Peyton's 3 turnovers you would have blown them out. Peyton was atrocious and he looked like he did't belong on a NFL field... It only bothers me because Elway has you and everyone else snowjobbed. People like Elway shouldn't get away with this crap.

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother just because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.
Literally three posts earlier, you said Tebow and Peyton "were on one of the worst teams in the NFL." Now, you are saying that Peyton sucks so bad, we would have blown Baltimore out without him.

It's weird. I'm almost starting to get the impression that you just aren't a smart person.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:58 PM   #337
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

Quote:
I'm just an impartial observer Baja.. that's why people are so nuts to think I am a Tebow groupie... I have no reason to be a Tebow fan other than his ability. How many people can say the same about being Broncos fans or Peyton fans here?

/face palm ...
Old 01-20-2013, 09:16 PM   #338
extralife
Ring of Famer

this is really happening again, isn't it
extralife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #339
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Literally three posts earlier, you said Tebow and Peyton "were on one of the worst teams in the NFL." Now, you are saying that Peyton sucks so bad, we would have blown Baltimore out without him.

It's weird. I'm almost starting to get the impression that you just aren't a smart person.
Have you just started watching football? You think a team has never won a game they weren't supposed to because of luck?

You had 2 free scores off kick returns and you don't see the fluky nature of that? If Peyton had played mediocre for an NFL QB he could have won that game. IF the Broncos weren't so terrible and Peyton wasn't over the hill in an era where over the hill QBs don't survive.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:21 PM   #340
SoCalBronco
Nixonite

Adopt-a-Bronco:
D.J. Williams

Quote:
No you aren't an impartial observer...at all.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #341
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDmvp View Post
/face palm ...
If you were an outside observer watching that playoff game with Peyton you would know he's done too...
Old 01-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #342
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBronco View Post
No you aren't an impartial observer...at all.
I am really... I know it seems odd.. because it's unheard of in the NFL.. but it's true.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #343
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
this is really happening again, isn't it

No doubt. Everyone always forgets most of Gruder's early threads and his conspiracy babble and then tries to argue with him as if he has half a brain.

Just laugh at him , maybe drop a clever insult like my solo erotic asphyxiation line and move on lol ...
Old 01-20-2013, 09:31 PM   #344
MacGruder

We mock what we don't understand.. it boggles my mind how people here could see all that has gone on in the Tebow saga and still not get that.. it's a microcosm of life itself...
Old 01-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #345
TDmvp
Ring of Famer

Herlocker ABatar MOJO

Quote:
We mock what we don't understand.. it boggles my mind how people here could see all that has gone on in the Tebow saga and still not get that.. it's a microcosm of life itself...

I like to think of it more as a enigma wrapped in a puzzle surrounded by a riddle layered with bacon ...

Old 01-20-2013, 09:53 PM   #346
Inkana7
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Derek Wolfe

Quote:
Go **** yourself.
Inkana7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 09:59 PM   #347
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inkana7 View Post
Go **** yourself.
Your hate makes me stronger.
Old 01-20-2013, 10:55 PM   #348
troya900
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Yeah the 2 Peyton turnovers were ref **** ups no matter which way you slice it. So the calls didn't go the Broncos way. Yeah they didn't, but that was ref ****ups with alot of BAD coaching from nutless fox and some really piss poor defense all day long with champ getting burnt numerous times and Moore having the biggest blunder in Broncos history and the game still went to OT. So yeah a bunch of ****ty crap had to happen for the Broncos to lose this game and Peyton was the least of it.

Last edited by troya900; 01-20-2013 at 10:58 PM..
troya900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:10 PM   #349
Punisher
Punisher Vs Judge Dredd

Who ya Got?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
i4jelway7

Wow we really blew it.....
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #350
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
He won't and you will be gone like a fart in the wind here soon so who cares about your bet. Loser
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote