The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-2013, 07:50 PM   #301
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
The Pats actually have an excuse for losing unlike the Broncos.. the Pats lost their most dominant offensive weapon in Gronk..

The Broncos lost McGahee and Moreno but they were injured last season when everyone said the Broncos were still superbowl favorites.
Time for a nap kid. You're pullin at strings now.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #302
Dr. Broncenstein
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trey Gowdy

Dear God,

You just missed the perfect chance to strike Ray Ray with a bolt of white-hot justice.

Your pal,

Doc B
Dr. Broncenstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #303
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

For the super bowl, the ravens should be forced to switch their "Art" patch for one that says "Rahim"
SonOfLe-loLang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #304
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
It's sad to see this happen to a fan base as classy as Boston's.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #305
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Ray ray going a bit over the top trying to do his Verizon of Tebowing for all the cameras ... Ray-bowing.... Good for him I'm sure he's thrilled and has every right to be happy, but lets not go over the deep end Ray...

Last edited by Hulamau; 01-20-2013 at 08:10 PM..
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #306
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
The Pats actually have an excuse for losing unlike the Broncos.. the Pats lost their most dominant offensive weapon in Gronk..

The Broncos lost McGahee and Moreno but they were injured last season when everyone said the Broncos were still superbowl favorites.
You should go away, and never come back.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #307
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #308
swaiy

Quote:

You looked at any forums of the CFL teams yet?
Old 01-20-2013, 07:54 PM   #309
Br0nc0Buster
2013 AFC Champs

Oh........yea

Rahim Moore: the gift that keeps on giving
Br0nc0Buster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:56 PM   #310
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
What does that matter? You think the NFL helped the ravens this game? They flat out balled. It's a storyline for a SB. Big deal. It ain't the reason the NFL will make money this year.
Betting is done in millions and i strongly believe it will influence refs.
I will give an example.
Betting Mafia killed international cricket coach when he lost a game.
They killed him as they lost millions of dollars and he didn't do what they asked him that day.

I hope one day some one will come out and tell the world that the games are fixed..
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 07:58 PM   #311
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
You should go away, and never come back.
That's like your first non sarcastic comment this season. I hope.
Old 01-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #312
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
You looked at any forums of the CFL teams yet?
Are the Pats in the CFL? I bet Tebow is looking really good to Belichick right around now... at least if he crafted a crazy offense around Tebow it would pay off unlike with Brady.

Belichick hasn't won a championship since he went from a defensive team with Brady as a role player to trying to win with Brady's offense. Meanwhile a wannabe Tebow in Kaepernick is going to the superbowl...
Old 01-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #313
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
Yep. And maybe we can pick up Welker in FA and Minter and Stepfan in the draft. Stay healthy and we'll be tough to stop.
Sounds good to me Rohirrim!
Old 01-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #314
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Betting is done in millions and i strongly believe it will influence refs.
I will give an example.
Betting Mafia killed international cricket coach when he lost a game.
They killed him as they lost millions of dollars and he didn't do what they asked him that day.

I hope one day some one will come out and tell the world that the games are fixed..
You should talk to my grandma.
spdirty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #315
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Are the Pats in the CFL? I bet Tebow is looking really good to Belichick right around now... at least if he crafted a crazy offense around Tebow it would pay off unlike with Brady.

Belichick hasn't won a championship since he went from a defensive team with Brady as a role player to trying to win with Brady's offense. Meanwhile a wannabe Tebow in Kaepernick is going to the superbowl...
Kaep can throw. Tebow can't. Kaep is passing the ball while tebow is trying to find different ways to make money off his name other than passing. Like sucking Ludacris's penis.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #316
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:

Seriously..sometimes i wonder if you are Tebow's brother.
Tebow is not coming back.Last season was good.
Nothing you or i can do. Elway tried to go in a different direction.
It's not like we got an average QB.
If not for ref's and Mr.Fox..we almost won the game last week.

If you believe Tebow is going to join patriots..pls join their forum.
I am sure they will hear your advice..There might be multiple Cut brady threads by now.
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:08 PM   #317
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Quote:

You truly are an idiot Dude! Or just a classic troll with a lip lock on Tebow's nuts. Either way take your little ball and go home now like a good little boy ...
Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #318
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Kaep can throw. Tebow can't. Kaep is passing the ball while tebow is trying to find different ways to make money off his name other than passing. Like sucking Ludacris's penis.
You could say the same thing about Kaep versus Peyton too.. Kaep is in the superbowl and Peyton isn't.. or maybe Kaep is just on a better team and Tebow and Peyton were on one of the worst teams in the NFL..
Old 01-20-2013, 08:11 PM   #319
FearLanier

From Dan Wetzel

Terrell Suggs on the Patriots "These are the most arrogant pricks in the world starting with Belichick on down. We shook their hands last year and they wouldn't even show class. Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant ****ers."

This is why I hate the Patriots. Love that they just got their pants pulled down at home.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:15 PM   #320
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Old 01-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #321
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
Seriously..sometimes i wonder if you are Tebow's brother.
Tebow is not coming back.Last season was good.
Nothing you or i can do. Elway tried to go in a different direction.
It's not like we got an average QB.
If not for ref's and Mr.Fox..we almost won the game last week.

If you believe Tebow is going to join patriots..pls join their forum.
I am sure they will hear your advice..There might be multiple Cut brady threads by now.
There is one thing you are missing though.. the game shouldn't even have been close.. if not for Peyton's 3 turnovers you would have blown them out. Peyton was atrocious and he looked like he did't belong on a NFL field... It only bothers me because Elway has you and everyone else snowjobbed. People like Elway shouldn't get away with this crap.

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother just because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #322
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
There is one thing you are missing though.. the game shouldn't even have been close.. if not for Peyton's 3 turnovers you would have blown them out. Peyton was atrocious and he looked like he did't belong on a NFL field... It only bothers me because Elway has you and everyone else snowjobbed. People like Elway shouldn't get away with this crap.

It's funny you are convinced I am Tebow's brother just because I see the same thing. Heck.. if someone as goody two shoes has inside knowledge of what went on and says Elway deserves bad karma it should clue you into what went down and still is going down. How can the media not see this too? Having the Tebow's against you is like the Osmond family having a blood vendetta against you.. you must be a evil bastard.
Dude what the **** are you doing here. Go away.
Old 01-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #323
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis

In the Pocket

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bradley Roby

Hopefully, Wes Welker will now bow out of the Pro Bowl so DT can rightfully attend his first and first trip to Hawaii.... Do the right thing Wes you've been to enough Pro bowls..

Last edited by Hulamau; 01-20-2013 at 08:54 PM..
Old 01-20-2013, 08:39 PM   #324
troya900
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Did you watch the game? The pick 6 was not his fault. Not Peyton's fault the refs don't throw a PI when Decker got mugged and the ball popped up in the air. The "fumble" should have been ruled incomplete, but once again it was another BS call by the refs. His arm was cocked back for a throw and he brought his arm forward and the ball came out..should be an incompletion everytime. The last int yeah was attrocious, but at that point in the game if any number of bull**** situations didn't happen throughout the game (Fox, refs, horrific D) the Broncos wouldn't have even been in that position.
troya900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #325
pricejj
jungle

United In Orange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
pricejj is offline   Reply With Quote