The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2013, 09:55 PM   #126
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
I have never denied that the planes hit the buildings. Incredible the stupid things that some of you believe.

I did show that Hani Hanjour could not have flown the plane that hit the Pentagon. Nor has anyone found any flaws in this paper -- which was posted back in 2009. This is indirect evidence for the use of remote control access and control technology.

http://www.infowars.com/how-the-fbi-...-hani-hanjour/

Of course you did, well done!! We've seen you at work, very impressive!!



Last edited by DenverBrit; 01-18-2013 at 12:50 PM..
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:13 AM   #127
StugotsIII
O-H
 
StugotsIII's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,533

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Your Mom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Your point of view is what I would expect from a slime mold.
Cool story bro.
StugotsIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:33 AM   #128
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,879

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

It's pretty clear gaff-o falls pushes conspiracy theories because, like many of those losers, he has a desperate need to feel intellectually superior to others.. despite a laughably poor understanding of pretty much everything.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:52 PM   #129
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedaykin View Post
It's pretty clear gaff-o falls pushes conspiracy theories because, like many of those losers, he has a desperate need to feel intellectually superior to others.. despite a laughably poor understanding of pretty much everything.
The folks who take the time to read my articles and books beg to differ with you.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:57 PM   #130
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
There are few things so funny as Gaffney starting a thread with the term "critical thinking" in the title.
Ro's concept of serious research would be like reading the Lord of the Rings.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #131
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 4,879

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
The folks who take the time to read my articles and books beg to differ with you.
The people who read your books are just as idiotic as you are.
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:35 PM   #132
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Ro's concept of serious research would be like reading the Lord of the Rings.
You're probably right, but it doesn't vindicate 9-11 truther nonsense.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #133
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You're probably right, but it doesn't vindicate 9-11 truther nonsense.
This may surprise you but I don't regard myself as a part of any 9/11 truth movement. I'm just a guy working with similar minded individuals -- trying to expose the lies we have been fed about the day of days.

The real nonsense is the official conspiracy theory about what happened.
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 01:56 PM   #134
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
This may surprise you but I don't regard myself as a part of any 9/11 truth movement.
Gads, the lies just keep a-comin'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney
I'm just a guy working with similar minded individuals -- trying to expose the lies we have been fed about the day of days.
No. You're personally profiting from the horrors of that day, and you don't give a **** about anyone or anything other than yourself.

Basically, you give a big fat ****off to the rest of us.

Right back atcha, son.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #135
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

W*GS, I'd hate to tell you this, but your own anti-US paranoia isn't all that far off from mhgaffney's nonsense. You both use faulty reasoning and don't bother investigating what you claim is evidence against the US.

No scratch that, at least mhgaffney can do more than just blindly quote accusatory, anti-American snippets off some left-wing website.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 04:52 PM   #136
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
This may surprise you but I don't regard myself as a part of any 9/11 truth movement. I'm just a guy working with similar minded individuals -- trying to expose the lies we have been fed about the day of days.

The real nonsense is the official conspiracy theory about what happened.
And yet, you quote nothing but troofers. Seriously, Gaffney, you're fooling no one.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

So keep hiding in the crapper, they'll never think of looking for you there......psst, you should switch off your webcam.

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 05:26 PM   #137
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
And yet, you quote nothing but troofers. Seriously, Gaffney, you're fooling no one.
You see similar from "independent investigative journalists" who also happen to keep showing up at Marxist conferences, hanging out with Marxists, citing Marxist books in their own writing, and so forth.

Amy Goodman is probably the most prominent example of this. Just say it; the b**** is a Marxist.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 08:03 PM   #138
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
W*GS, I'd hate to tell you this, but your own anti-US paranoia isn't all that far off from mhgaffney's nonsense. You both use faulty reasoning and don't bother investigating what you claim is evidence against the US.

No scratch that, at least mhgaffney can do more than just blindly quote accusatory, anti-American snippets off some left-wing website.
Suck me.

You right-wingers think any criticism of America is emblematic of anti-Americanism. It's your "My country right or wrong" bull**** that gets us in more trouble and causes more death. America can withstand criticism. Why do you think it so weak that it cannot.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 10:28 AM   #139
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,661

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
You see similar from "independent investigative journalists" who also happen to keep showing up at Marxist conferences, hanging out with Marxists, citing Marxist books in their own writing, and so forth.

Amy Goodman is probably the most prominent example of this. Just say it; the b**** is a Marxist.
Labeling just shields you from facing the truth that the world can no longer sustain the lifestyles of the uber-rich, and it is suicide to try and continue to do so. It's a form of denial. Pathetic, really.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-0...port-says.html

In other words, the economy would be rolling along just fine if not for these greedy bastards hiding their wealth.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 01-18-2013 at 11:35 AM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:46 PM   #140
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
The folks who take the time to read my articles and books beg to differ with you.
How about your fellow troofers who reviewed in detail your 'book' "The 9/11 Mystery Plane & the Vanishing of America" and differed with you and your so called 'research'?

Quote:
So he has, in essence, admitted that both of his most relevant conclusions regarding the E4B proving a deception on 9/11 were completely faulty.

Although this would seem to be an unfortunate situation for an honest researcher who simply found out he was wrong and admitted it, this review will reveal how even the evidence he presents in the book clearly demonstrates the E4B was in the air after the attack and that Mark Gaffney had no legitimate reason to not understand this as he wrote it.
Quote:
I pointed Mark to the new evidence and requested that he review it and release an addendum addressing the fact that Farmer's "Afterword" was deliberately based on a proven false notion. Mark refused to take responsibility for the false information in his book and instead, as expected, pushed this burden off on Farmer by replying, "If you don't like Farmer's Afterword, take it up with him. It's his research. He wrote it."

This is particularly ironic given the fact that in the beginning of Gaffney's book, under the "Acknowledgments" where he thanks contributors, he very clearly states, "I am solely responsible for any errors that mar this book."
A long winded review that takes Gaffney's 'Mystery plane' premise apart.

Even troofers regard Gaffney as a fraud and a liar. Quite the accomplishement!

A Critical Review of Mark Gaffney's 2008 Book:
"The 9/11 Mystery Plane & the Vanishing of America"
By: Craig Ranke
Citizen Investigation Team
12/17/2008

http://www.thepentacon.com/MarkGaffney.htm
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:31 PM   #141
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
How about your fellow troofers who reviewed in detail your 'book' "The 9/11 Mystery Plane & the Vanishing of America" and differed with you and your so called 'research'?


A long winded review that takes Gaffney's 'Mystery plane' premise apart.

Even troofers regard Gaffney as a fraud and a liar. Quite the accomplishement!

A Critical Review of Mark Gaffney's 2008 Book:
"The 9/11 Mystery Plane & the Vanishing of America"
By: Craig Ranke
Citizen Investigation Team
12/17/2008

http://www.thepentacon.com/MarkGaffney.htm
Oh yeah I know Ranke -- of the so called CIT -- the citizens investigating team --

I repudiate all of this claims. Nonsense. The radar data from 9/11 -- presented in my book -- proves the two E-4Bs were in the skies over DC during the 9/11 attack. The E-4B is the world's most advanced command and control plane. We still do not know what the E-4Bs were doing there -- but they were definitely there.

In the last two years CIT has been widely discredited by reputable 9/11 investigators. Not only by me -- but by many others. Check around. CIT had some influence 3-4 years ago -- but no longer. Today people ignore them.

I can personally say that CIT was the most divisive force I have encountered in the years I have been researching 9/11. Ranke's primary mission in life is apparently to turn people against one another. This is why some have speculated he is an agent provocateur -- Don't know, can't prove it. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

I suggest you do your own research -- instead of posting whatever strikes your fancy in the moment.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:34 PM   #142
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

It never ceases to amaze how you clowns invariably limit your attacks to personal stuff.

Not a one of you has the integrity to actually discuss the substance of what I'm saying.

This the tell tale sign of deep denial.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #143
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
It never ceases to amaze how you clowns invariably limit your attacks to personal stuff.
Ohhhh, the irony.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney
Not a one of you has the integrity to actually discuss the substance of what I'm saying.
When you first showed up, we tried. It became very apparent very early that you have no genuine knowledge or insight - you merely repeat the usual litany of troofer bull****, time and again, over and over, even when exhaustively proven to be wrong.

You're just another bozo.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #144
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer
 
The Lone Bolt's Avatar
 
GO CHARGERS!!!!

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: The Boredom Capital of the Universe (Everett, WA)
Posts: 3,202
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
It never ceases to amaze how you clowns invariably limit your attacks to personal stuff.

Not a one of you has the integrity to actually discuss the substance of what I'm saying.

This the tell tale sign of deep denial.

MHG
Gaff, you constantly call other posters names like "idiots", "bozos", "clowns", etc. I don't suppose you would be willing to admit that, in light of your own behavior, the above comment is more that a bit hypocritical?
The Lone Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #145
mhgaffney
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,897
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lone Bolt View Post
Gaff, you constantly call other posters names like "idiots", "bozos", "clowns", etc. I don't suppose you would be willing to admit that, in light of your own behavior, the above comment is more that a bit hypocritical?
For a guy who trashes articles and books he's never read -- your question amounts to the pot calling the kettle black.

Your posts indicate you are in denial on the 9/11 issue. This has nothing to do with mhgaffney. I'm just the messenger with a message you can't handle.

The denial explains the knee jerk type reactions in here. Nothing has changed in this regard since I first came here, in late 2006.

MHG
mhgaffney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:34 PM   #146
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
For a guy who trashes articles and books he's never read -- your question amounts to the pot calling the kettle black.

Your posts indicate you are in denial on the 9/11 issue. This has nothing to do with mhgaffney. I'm just the messenger with a message you can't handle.

The denial explains the knee jerk type reactions in here. Nothing has changed in this regard since I first came here, in late 2006.

MHG
You're the inventor of the message, you ****ing narcissist.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:42 PM   #147
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Oh yeah I know Ranke -- of the so called CIT -- the citizens investigating team --

I repudiate all of this claims. Nonsense. The radar data from 9/11 -- presented in my book -- proves the two E-4Bs were in the skies over DC during the 9/11 attack. The E-4B is the world's most advanced command and control plane. We still do not know what the E-4Bs were doing there -- but they were definitely there.

In the last two years CIT has been widely discredited by reputable 9/11 investigators. Not only by me -- but by many others. Check around. CIT had some influence 3-4 years ago -- but no longer. Today people ignore them.

I can personally say that CIT was the most divisive force I have encountered in the years I have been researching 9/11. Ranke's primary mission in life is apparently to turn people against one another. This is why some have speculated he is an agent provocateur -- Don't know, can't prove it. But I wouldn't be surprised if it were true.

I suggest you do your own research -- instead of posting whatever strikes your fancy in the moment.

MHG
Reputable?? You?? Gaffney, you're a con-man, a liar and a leach.

As a historian, you're clueless, sloppy with the facts with an eccentric view of history. French??

As a 'scientific' commentator, you don't have the knowledge of a schoolboy, yet boast about your claims otherwise.

Basically, you're delusional and a sick puppy making money from 911 by spouting nonsense.

When even the Troofers think you're a fraud and a liar because your claims are demonstrably fake, you've reached rock bottom.

Stop digging!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:43 PM   #148
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,662
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Nothing has changed in this regard since I first came here, in late 2006.
Yep - you're still peddling the same discredited bull****.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:35 PM   #149
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless
 
orangeatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
It never ceases to amaze how you clowns invariably limit your attacks to personal stuff.
You mean, like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Your point of view is what I would expect from a slime mold.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #150
orangeatheist
Champion of the Godless
 
orangeatheist's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Nothing has changed in this regard since I first came here, in late 2006.
Then please, by all means, pick up your damn ball and leave.
orangeatheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:24 AM.


Denver Broncos