The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 04:41 PM   #201
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
How about this. The last ranked rushing team in the NFL won the superbowl last year. While the number 1 ranked got blown out of the playoffs.
You don't understand stats or team sports at all.. you are really making my case for me..

Usually defenses dare opposing offenses to beat them with their weakness.

Why do you think people constantly question if Eli Manning is an elite QB yet he has more superbowls than Peyton... think about that LOOOOONG and hard(there's a gay joke for you guys, know you love em).
Old 01-15-2013, 04:44 PM   #202
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
You don't understand stats or team sports at all.. you are really making my case for me..

Usually defenses dare opposing offenses to beat them with their weakness.

Why do you think people constantly question if Eli Manning is an elite QB yet he has more superbowls than Peyton... think about that LOOOOONG and hard(there's a gay joke for you guys, know you love em).
Eli owns Brady. End of story. Comin at me with the "team sport" approach, yet you only follow one player.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:46 PM   #203
crawdad
IL Oldest Bronco Maniac

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Manning 13-3, 1st round bye

Tebow 7-4 Backed into playoffs after losing the last 3 weeks of the season, lost to kFc at home 3-7 with the playoffs on the line and you think Tebow is still better than Manning?

Are you on one of those prank radio stations in Australia where they call hospitals and prank people for ratings? I don't see how anyone can be this legitimately stupid and still be able to work a computer, you must be pranking us with these asinine posts.
Don't try to explain yourself to stupid people.
You are not the Jackass Whisperer
crawdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #204
MacGruder

Yes.. I am the stupid one... that's why the Broncos are on their way to the superbowl right now... Because you and Elway and everyone else have got it all figured out.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #205
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic View Post
Eli owns Brady. End of story. Comin at me with the "team sport" approach, yet you only follow one player.
Does Eli own Brady or does the Giants Dline own Brady and the Giants Oline owns Willfork?
Old 01-15-2013, 07:28 PM   #206
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Tebow only played 10 full games.. we don't know what he could have done in more games. Peyton had the offense designed around him from the beginning. Tebow did not.

Tebow also had both his runningbacks injured at the end of the season and Von Miller was a rookie with a broken hand. Dawkins also was injured. AND Elway moved the veteran receivers around Tebow and put them around Peyton.

And Peyton struggled to beat the Chiefs in a game with Brady Quinn as QB and the Chiefs team falling apart all season. People said Tebow's schedule was easy.. Peyton's this season was a joke.

ALSO... Peyton had DelRio as D coordinator.. HUGE upgrade this season. If ANYTHING that was the only upgrade this season. Fox couldn't let Tebow run an up pace offense because their own defense collapsed when they did.
Are you sure you are watching the same team I am?

Denver beat kFc 38-3 how is that struggling to beat them? I don't get it.

We had one of the toughest schedules in the league this year.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #207
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Gene helping John figure out FA

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums

Quote:
Rushing is what opens your passing and takes pressure off your QB. Put Tebow with the 9ers runners and see what happens.

And Peyton struggled against the Chiefs with Moreno against Quinn. And with Del Rio. He didn't pull away until the 4th quarter.. that's just embarrassing. That showed right there this team was really no different than last season. Peyton had a whole cast of receivers built around him too while Elway did everything he could to hinder Tebow in that way.
There is already a better Tebow than Tebow on the 49er's. Tebow is the poor man's Colin Kapernick.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:38 PM   #208
MacGruder

Quote:
Are you sure you are watching the same team I am?

Denver beat kFc 38-3 how is that struggling to beat them? I don't get it.

We had one of the toughest schedules in the league this year.
Yeah in one game they blew them out but in one game they didn't. And Tebow was being forced to play Foxball while Manning was allowed to run the no huddle.

Even being held back by Fox Tebow had some big games too. And again Manning had a healthy Moreno then... At the end of the season Moreno and McGahee were injured with Tebow. I think McGahee actually got injured in that Chiefs game which shows why Tebow struggled with no run game, too.

The Broncos were SUPPOSED to have one of the toughest schedules but in the end it was a joke. Most of those teams didn't live up to the hype.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:48 PM   #209
MacGruder

Quote:
There is already a better Tebow than Tebow on the 49er's. Tebow is the poor man's Colin Kapernick.
Let's wait a bit shall we? Kaep is on a good team. Teams aren't able to focus on him. I doubt Kaep would have been able to stay healthy in the SEC let alone in the NFL.

Remember Vick's first season starting with the Eagles and how everyone said he was going to rule the NFL and the Eagles would win the superbowl the next season? How can people be so gullible over and over. People always confuse explosive with dominant. 2 different things.

Did you know that in a game against the Raiders Tebow and McGahee only ran for 20 fewer yards than Kaep and Gore versus Greenbay?

Comparing Fox to Harbaugh coaching offense is like comparing Mike D'Antoni in the NBA to Greg Popovich on defense...

Last edited by MacGruder; 01-15-2013 at 09:51 PM..
Old 01-16-2013, 05:06 AM   #210
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Ahhhh... the ole MacGruder vortex is such a tangled web.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 05:39 AM   #211
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Ahhhh... the ole MacGruder vortex is such a tangled web.
I don't understand how his mind works. His lord and savior can't break 2nd string QB and somehow he thinks he has an argument that he is Superior to Peyton ****ing Manning.

Fanhood is one thing....psychosis is another
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:42 AM   #212
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Believe it or not but I have irrefutable proof... but it's going to take time to get it out.
Not usually the way I talk about taking a dump, but whatever works for you I guess.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 06:50 AM   #213
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
I don't understand how his mind works. His lord and savior can't break 2nd string QB and somehow he thinks he has an argument that he is Superior to Peyton ****ing Manning.

...and that's the least crazy of his beliefs...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:39 AM   #214
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

Just got caught up on this thread.

lul'd
Eldorado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #215
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post

How can you not understand when you saw it first hand? Tebow was supposed to be worse than Orton and Quinn but in real games he has outplayed them...

Tebow was supposed to be worse than Cam Newton but he's outplayed him too.

There's another guy who was supposed to win a championship this season based on Tebow's performance...
Old 01-16-2013, 07:56 AM   #216
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Piggy, just stop.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:57 AM   #217
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

Quote:
How can you not understand when you saw it first hand? Tebow was supposed to be worse than Orton and Quinn but in real games he has outplayed them...

There's another guy who was supposed to win a championship this season based on Tebow's performance...
Wait, is Tebow better than Orton or quinn? Or Manning? Cause there is a rather large chasm between.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:58 AM   #218
MacGruder

Quote:
...and that's the least crazy of his beliefs...
This from the guy who argued about how athletic Peyton Manning is...

He had to be the least athletic QB ever in a post season game based on his last performance.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:01 AM   #219
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
Wait, is Tebow better than Orton or quinn? Or Manning? Cause there is a rather large chasm between.
How do you know? How many QBs are there in the NFL Peyton's age or older?

Again people show how stupid they are. The only reason Peyton is so revered is BECAUSE he's so freakin old. And right now old Qbs seem to have no place in the NFL... unless they are Brady and have Belichick on their side protecting them.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:03 AM   #220
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
This from the guy who argued about how athletic Peyton Manning is...

He had to be the least athletic QB ever in a post season game based on his last performance.
...actually I said his athleticism is underrated, but okay, man.

Let's get back on anti-gravity. SO excited for you to finish and usher a new era of clean, free energy to the people of Earth. Let me know if I can help in any way!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:08 AM   #221
MacGruder

Quote:
...actually I said his athleticism is underrated, but okay, man.
Do you still feel that way after a full season and into overtime?

Quote:
Let's get back on anti-gravity. SO excited for you to finish and usher a new era of clean, free energy to the people of Earth. Let me know if I can help in any way!
How might you be able to help?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:28 AM   #222
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ayers

So, how exactly does this anti gravity stuff work?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:34 AM   #223
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
So, how exactly does this anti gravity stuff work?
It's called electrogravitics. Look it up.. as I said, all this info is out there. It's just that the powers that be have put endless resources into discrediting it.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:42 AM   #224
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
It's called electrogravitics. Look it up.. as I said, all this info is out there. It's just that the powers that be have put endless resources into discrediting it.
Oh dear.....

This is happening.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #225
Boobs McGee
I promise to stay alive

till the day that I die

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matty P

Quote:
Again people show how stupid they are. The only reason Peyton is so revered is BECAUSE he's so freakin old. And right now old Qbs seem to have no place in the NFL... unless they are Brady and have Belichick on their side protecting them.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Did you know that in a game against the Raiders Tebow and McGahee only ran for 20 fewer yards than Kaep and Gore versus Greenbay?

Quote:
They could defend Tebow like teams with something to lose couldn't That was why the Broncos didn't beat the Chiefs but did beat the Steelers. The Chiefs simply got lucky.

Quote:
Yes.. I am the stupid one...
Boobs McGee is offline   Reply With Quote