The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2013, 01:13 PM   #126
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

AFC WEST CHAMPS Tough and Competent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Considering how Peyton played in that game WITHOUT the adversity Tebow had I would say Tebow outplayed him. The Steelers were better last season than the Ravens this season, too.

Peyton had 2 TDs gifted to him and he still stunk. Peyton couldn't even complete any downfield passes while Tebow scorched the best D in the NFL with them and dominated them running the ball.

Peyton had 2 INTs and a fumble while Tebow had none...
Funny how you conveniently forget that we played the Pats in the divisional game and were totally humilliated.

Manning had us up 7 with 41 seconds left. Moore is more of a scapegoat than Manning.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #127
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

macruder, you are the reason the idiots hate Tebow. If you weren't constantly trolling and being the ****tiest poster ever, those of us who are reasonable and intelligent would be able to defend Tebow without having to constantly reminded them that liking Tebow does not mean you are a ****ing idiot.

I win so hard and all, but you are really hurting our cred.

Stop it. go away. and please kill yourself. seriously, kill yourself.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #128
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
#1 in meaningless wins and yards? Have you not been watching Manning's career? This is what he has done all along. Yet it's far worse now because he is a shell of himself.

He is an offensive coordinator more than anything now. Imagine having the greatest offensive coordinator in the NFL.. and he is playing his son because he is his son not because he knows he can win in the playoffs and his brilliance as a coordinator gets him to the playoffs. That is Peyton Manning coaching himself.
Your a ****in dumbass now run along and go beat off to your Timmy doll
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 PM   #129
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
Son, if Tebow had still been our QB there wouldn't even have been another overtime in the playoffs for him to run around in! Plus DT, Decker and any other WRs with the talent and aspirations for greatness would dump the Broncos the minute their rookie contracts were up and run .. not walk... to any greener pastures!

Timmy would have killed their careers or at least made those careers significantly underwhelming.
Fine.. let them go.. Tebow does't need stars to be successful... that is the beauty of his game.. It's sad the NFL doesn't groom more players like Tebow.. because what problems would it solve? You would not be reliant on prima donna receivers or prima donna QBs.

Tebow's running ability allows guys to get open much more easily. With Tebow you could get some highly underrated receivers and be successful with them. Tebow would make runningbacks look great and runningbacks are highly undervalued in todays NFL because having an immobile dinking and dunking QB makes them ineffective.

Running wins playoff games anyway...
Old 01-15-2013, 01:21 PM   #130
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
Funny how you conveniently forget that we played the Pats in the divisional game and were totally humilliated.

Manning had us up 7 with 41 seconds left. Moore is more of a scapegoat than Manning.
Doesn't matter... the Steelers were still better than the Ravens and the Ravens likely aren't as good as the Pats.. but even the Pats are nowhere near what they were last season.

Also.. where would the Broncos have been without the 2 TDs gifted them? Tebow didn't have Holliday.

You are comparing apples to oranges to prop up your case... nowhere near equivalent.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM   #131
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
macruder, you are the reason the idiots hate Tebow. If you weren't constantly trolling and being the ****tiest poster ever, those of us who are reasonable and intelligent would be able to defend Tebow without having to constantly reminded them that liking Tebow does not mean you are a ****ing idiot.

I win so hard and all, but you are really hurting our cred.

Stop it. go away. and please kill yourself. seriously, kill yourself.
For being right?

You're projecting again..
Old 01-15-2013, 01:24 PM   #132
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacepipe View Post
Lol 34% completion rate & we lost 45-10.
Just stop.. this Ravens team is not the Pats team last year... the Ravens aren't even last seasons Steelers.

The game against the Pats was on the road too...
Old 01-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #133
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Fine.. let them go.. Tebow does't need stars to be successful... that is the beauty of his game.. It's sad the NFL doesn't groom more players like Tebow.. because what problems would it solve? You would not be reliant on prima donna receivers or prima donna QBs.

Tebow's running ability allows guys to get open much more easily. With Tebow you could get some highly underrated receivers and be successful with them. Tebow would make runningbacks look great and runningbacks are highly undervalued in todays NFL because having an immobile dinking and dunking QB makes them ineffective.

This has got to be one of the dumbest ****in things ive ever read and now we're all dumber for reading it.......thanks dumbass
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #134
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by oubronco View Post
This has got to be one of the dumbest ****in things ive ever read and now we're all dumber for reading it.......thanks dumbass
That's exactly what many of you here were saying last offseason when I said signing Peyton would set your franchise back years.. LMAO

It's unbelievable how people can be so braindead...
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #135
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
That's exactly what many of you here were saying last offseason when I said signing Peyton would set your franchise back years.. LMAO

It's unbelievable how people can be so braindead...
wow. Just. Wow.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #136
HorseHead
Ring of Famer

Stay thirsty my friends..

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bay Bay

Serious question for MacGruder:

Where does he play next year? Who takes a chance on him?
HorseHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:40 PM   #137
vbplaya
Rookie

Don't chew with your mouth full.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ

This is exhausting ...
vbplaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #138
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post

What difference does it make.. we have seen the problem isn't Tebow... he was as successful as Manning with far more adversity and as a rookie essentially.

There are a number of teams that could take him... but the problem is it takes multiple people in one organization to agree. This is where I think the problems come in. There is so much group thinking on NFL teams. It breeds a lack of accountability and causes people to take the seemingly safe choice even if it really isn't.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #139
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by OABB View Post
wow. Just. Wow.
You really don't see how your organization is being set back? If you are ever able to figure out how to build a team around Peyton to make him successful it will be too late... then you are going to have to start all over. AGAIN.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #140
vbplaya
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HorseHead View Post

I can see ESPN covering it now ... they'll be sure to title it:

"The Tebow Sweepstakes" ... Who will win the Tebow sweepstakes of 2013
Old 01-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #141
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

MacGruder,

Why do you come here?

You have nothing but disdain for the Broncos.
You have nothing but disdain for the posters here.
We have nothing but disdain for you.

Isn't there some other more productive and enjoyable way you could possibly spend your time?
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:58 PM   #142
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:

You're on glue.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #143
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
MacGruder,

Why do you come here?

Isn't there some other more productive and enjoyable way you could possibly spend your time?
I guess I like helping the little people.

You guys are the only people to have seen what happened in this whole Tebow saga... you are some of the few who have a chance of getting it. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Do you only post opinions if others agree with them? Is that what message boards are for? Parroting what everyone else is saying?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #144
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
You're on glue.
Again.. that's exactly what people said when I said Peyton would ruin his legacy by being out performed by Tebow.. haha

Glue must be good for you...
Old 01-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #145
vbplaya
Rookie

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
MacGruder,

Why do you come here?

I've come to the conclusion he is just a troll. If you really read his posts they sound like he's just trying to get a rise out of you. There is NO way a logical human can believe the things he's posting. There is only two possibilities ...

1) He is a troll who is simply trying to create a fire inside you so you'll argue with him for hours and feed his needy ego. ("I'm so popular ... everyone wants to talk to me") In which case it trying to discuss logic with him won't prove fruitful since he's just blowing it out his arse anyway.

2) He actually believes some of what he posts (can't imagine anyone could believe everything he's posting but maybe some of it) ... in which case he knows nothing of football and therefore is also not worth the time to explain to him the inner workings of the game since he won't be able to grasp it anyway.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:05 PM   #146
broncofever

Quote:
I guess I like helping the little people.

You guys are the only people to have seen what happened in this whole Tebow saga... you are some of the few who have a chance of getting it. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

Do you only post opinions if others agree with them? Is that what message boards are for? Parroting what everyone else is saying?
Why? Why do you need to convince anyone about Tebow? Seriously why? Even if you manage to convert all of us to thinking he's all that and a bag of chips, what will you have achieved? will it help Tebow? Will it make you feel better about yourself? And at this point, he's not a Bronco so even if we all say, hey That MacGruder fellow he's got a point, we should have kept Tebow, what is the point? He's never coming back anymore than anyone is ever going to agree with you on this topic. I wish the kid well, but let it go. His ride with the Broncos is definitely over and there's a good chance his NFL career is shortly going to follow.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #147
Drunken.Broncoholic

Quote:
Fine.. let them go.. Tebow does't need stars to be successful... that is the beauty of his game...
Yet all The whining about how bad his WRs TEs Oline coaches were last year And they were the reasons he loses
You fail even more than tebow does

Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic; 01-15-2013 at 02:09 PM..
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #148
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Quote:
Not at all what I wrote. People can and should debate things and disagree here. What I'm talking about goes far deeper. You obviously don't like anything about the Broncos and you do nothing but show contempt for everyone here when they disagree with you....which is every single post. Not only that, but nobody here likes you.

You bring nothing to this site, even for a troll. Bob at least bring his unintentional comedy to the table. You bring nothing.

Once again:

You don't like the Broncos.
You don't like us.
We don't like you.

There must be something better out there for you.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #149
BroncoBeavis

Quote:
Yes it is... Urban Meyer has said recently he didn't think Tebow could do it. And when Tebow was coming in to college he had told another recruit Tebow would be playing linebacker. The other kid ended up going to another school because Meyer reversed on making Tebow a linebacker.
There's a story about one QB recruit saying Meyer lied to him about recruiting Tebow as an LB. Even the recruit who tells the story didn't believe the line (if the story is true) The gist of the story (again if true) was that Urban lied to the recruit. Not that he really intended to convert him to a linebacker.

Needless to say, splitting game day snaps between a successful senior QB and an incoming true freshman during a national title season would seem a strange way to try to start converting a QB to a linebacker.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:14 PM   #150
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofever View Post
Why? Why do you need to convince anyone about Tebow? Seriously why? Even if you manage to convert all of us to thinking he's all that and a bag of chips, what will you have achieved? will it help Tebow? Will it make you feel better about yourself? And at this point, he's not a Bronco so even if we all say, hey That MacGruder fellow he's got a point, we should have kept Tebow, what is the point? He's never coming back anymore than anyone is ever going to agree with you on this topic. I wish the kid well, but let it go. His ride with the Broncos is definitely over and there's a good chance his NFL career is shortly going to follow.
As I said.. you have to start somewhere.. knowledge can spread.. what choice do I have? It's kind of like an experiment.. to see if I can get through to people and if so what will work. I guess I like impossible challenges..