The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #26
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Can anyone recall one solitary post by Vine that wasn't b****ing about this team?
No. and b****ing is putting it lightly. He reminds me of the hysterical chick in the movie airplane that everyone lined up to slap.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #27
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
I've noticed you also try to bully people off the board that you don't agree with. It's getting tiresome.
Don't care.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #28
ZachKC
For The Glory Of The City

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Kennison

Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
Sources are indicating OrangeMane poster "Vine" has lost respect for John Elway. The Broncos organization has yet to comment on this situation. Developing #nfl

6:20 PM - 14 Jan 13

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Last edited by ZachKC; 01-14-2013 at 11:01 PM..
ZachKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:58 PM   #29
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vine View Post
I agree with a lot of your opinions regarding the Broncos. I would expect more of a honest reply than two of these unprovoked attacks on page 1 of this thread.
As you were polite and respectful in approaching me, I felt it only fair to edit my posts. I don't agree with you and don't think your posts the past few days are at all logical. But I will handle myself better.

Too easy to get caught up and angry! Better to be nice and and polite when I say your threads are absolutely insane!
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:00 PM   #30
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter
Sources are indicating OrangeMane poster "Vine" has lost respect for John Elway. The Broncos organization has yet to comment on this situation. Developing #nfl

[url]https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/url]
Win.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter

DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:10 PM   #32
Vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
It's the same on any board too. His name was sportvine on other boards, he isn't very liked.
Neither are you.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:15 PM   #33
Vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
As you were polite and respectful in approaching me, I felt it only fair to edit my posts. I don't agree with you and don't think your posts the past few days are at all logical. But I will handle myself better.

Too easy to get caught up and angry! Better to be nice and and polite when I say your threads are absolutely insane!
How can anyone's posts be logical when your favorite team is stuck with a stubborn coach who fails miserably to maximize his team's chances of winning and is backed (at least publicly) by his boss?
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #34
ZachKC
For The Glory Of The City

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Kennison

Quote:
How can anyone's posts be logical when your favorite team is stuck with a stubborn coach who fails miserably to maximize his team's chances of winning and is backed (at least publicly) by his boss?
By being an adult.
ZachKC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:35 PM   #35
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

I dont understand why fox's conservatism is necessarily a reason he will NEVER win a super bowl. We should have won this game despite it, and if Rahim Moore's fluke doesnt happen, maybe even because of it and i'd like our chances against anyone.

We have a super bowl caliber team. I truly believe that. Can we get better? Sure. of course. But there's a lot of talent on the roster.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #36
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
I dont understand why fox's conservatism is necessarily a reason he will NEVER win a super bowl. We should have won this game despite it, and if Rahim Moore's fluke doesnt happen, maybe even because of it and i'd like our chances against anyone.

We have a super bowl caliber team. I truly believe that. Can we get better? Sure. of course. But there's a lot of talent on the roster.
What you have to realize though is the bigger the game the worse it gets with Fox. This is why I went nuts in the Pats game. When Fox realized after they beat the Steelers that they actually had a chance he lost his mind and went so completely conservative against the Pats it was unbelievable. He gift wrapped that game for Belichick. And then just like now the QB got the blame.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:43 PM   #37
Vine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post

The Broncos should have won that game yes. Then we would have had John Fox coaching versus Bill Belichick. . That is about as mismatched a coaching matchup I can possibly imagine.
Old 01-14-2013, 11:57 PM   #38
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
Adam Schefter
‏@AdamSchefter

Got em'
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #39
Al Wilson
Perennial Pro-bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
What in the world would you expect him to say to the media? Don't be an idiot. Elway isn't going to publicly second guess his staff.
This.

I've already mentioned the same thing in the other 3rd and 7 topic. Elway for sure had his things to say and criticize the staff and John Fox's calls in this game. For sure he isn't going to say that **** in public and throw his staff under the bus.
Al Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 12:49 AM   #40
MacGruder

Elway isn't going to publicly question people HE hired. This may be the biggest problem with guys like Jordan and Elway.. their ego prevents them from being accountable for their mistakes and they don't have the talent they did in their sport to save them.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:15 AM   #41
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
The Broncos should have won that game yes. Then we would have had John Fox coaching versus Bill Belichick. . That is about as mismatched a coaching matchup I can possibly imagine.
Right because belichick and fox would have played madden instead of an actual game. Gtfo
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:01 AM   #42
Durango
Ring of Famer

Woodsman

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
John Elway isn't going to give an ultimatum. John Elway is going to get to work. The ultimatum is already there: this team expects to win a Superbowl. If you don't think John Elway takes this loss personal, then you don't know John Elway. You think he's happy about this?
Elway had to feel every bit of the weight of this loss, probably with flashbacks to that 96 (season) catastrophe vs. Jacksonville.

If anything, Elway will work just that much harder to make as certain as he can be that 2013 looks very much like 1997.
Durango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:36 AM   #43
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!

Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

That game had bad decisions all over. It was like Bane broke my back and put me in a cave and made me watch.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 04:57 AM   #44
Punisher
Styling And Profiling!

Running Wild in the AFC WOOOOOO!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
That game had bad decisions all over. It was like Bane broke my back and put me in a cave and made me watch.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:44 AM   #45
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
Elway isn't going to publicly question people HE hired. This may be the biggest problem with guys like Jordan and Elway.. their ego prevents them from being accountable for their mistakes and they don't have the talent they did in their sport to save them.
Shouldn't you be looking for property in Canada?
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:59 AM   #46
jmz313
Ring of Famer

John Elway didn't attend the Jerry Jones school of Football Operations....

Its a good thing.
jmz313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #47
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
What in the world would you expect him to say to the media? Don't be an idiot. Elway isn't going to publicly second guess his staff.
Thank you. Damn Vine, it was one game. Albeit the most important game but damn what a season. Some of us have become spoiled, thinking we are owed perfection. After winning 11 games in a row I guess we were never supposed to lose again or we are crap. Where were we two years ago? Be thankful. I'm sure that no one feels worse about that game than that entire team.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:02 AM   #48
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:
Actually that match-up happened. Fox let his QB air it out to the tune of 320+ yards and 3 TDs, including the game tying touchdown with less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. Unfortunately the other side had Tom Brady and got them in position for the game winning FG....again.

So I suppose Belichick w/Tom Brady at QB was about 3 points better than Fox w/Jake Delhomme. There's no way having Peyton Manning is worth an additional 3 points though. I see your point.
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:04 AM   #49
WolfpackGuy
Call me, "Maybe"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Actually that match-up happened. Fox let his QB air it out to the tune of 320+ yards and 3 TDs, including the game tying touchdown with less than 2 minutes remaining in the game. Unfortunately the other side had Tom Brady and got them in position for the game winning FG....again.

So I suppose Belichick w/Tom Brady at QB was about 3 points better than Fox w/Jake Delhomme. There's no way having Peyton Manning is worth an additional 3 points though. I see your point.
John Kasay helped a lot with that by flubbing the ensuing kickoff out of bounds.
WolfpackGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:10 AM   #50
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote